Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning.

billchin
Dog Kichi

Jul 25, 2007, 9:56 PM

Post #1 of 17 (4345 views)
Shortcut
Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. Can't Post

my 2 years old male BM went missing 2 days ago.

he dig a hole under the fence, and sneak out from there with my doberman, 2 of them will go roaming and come back about 1 hour. we fixed the fence the next day, they dig another new hole.. but this time only the dobe came back, we drove our car and search the whole of Kota Kemuning and green view.. no sign of him at all. Frown

i think he must have been stolen... i don't know what to hope for...

anybody see him, kindly call us, btw, he is brindle, more towards black. h/p: 013-390 9000.

who ever have taken him, and decided to keep him, please treat him good, his name is Rocky, he respond to Rainbow as well, cos his brother (our dobe) is called Rainbow.

he prefers wet food more than dry food,

he likes to eat on the floor(lay down), if he doesnot eat, please bring the bow to him, put right infront of his mouth, and tell him to "mum-mum" softly. he likes that.

pls don't beat him... he is a very good boy, he doesnot need beating at all. he can understand both english and mandarin.

he enjoy bathing very much, we always bath him on the weekend, but not when it is rainy day, cos his coat quick thick, dry very slow.

you don't need to chain him, he is very gentle, he enjoy playing with any kids or any other animal..

if you cannot handle him, you can just drop him back to Jln Anggerik Liparis 31/145, Kota kemuning. he will find his way home.

(This post was edited by billchin on Aug 1, 2007, 2:06 AM)
Attachments: DSC00034.JPG (181 KB)
  DSCN3150.JPG (235 KB)
  DSCN3282.JPG (205 KB)

jyazumin
Dog Kichi

Jul 26, 2007, 8:56 PM

Post #2 of 17 (4312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [billchin] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm sorry about your loss, Bill.

My aunt n family stay in Kota Kemuning also. I'll get my cousins to help you look for it.

Hopefully you find him again or someone who took him will treat him good. I lost 2 pugs a fews years ago as well...got stolen. I found the person who stole them but refuse to give them back to me and mistreat my dogs but there's nothing I can do cos my dogs got no microchip so no proof.

Does your Rocky have microchip? If yes, at least when you find him somewhere, you can proof that he's yours.
MUFFIN...my Pride & Joy!

estorial
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2007, 1:38 AM

Post #3 of 17 (4292 views)
Shortcut

hey bill ... sorry to hear bout your BM ... you've wriiten all the wanted iternary for him case someone here would have taken him or so..

have you tried checking out with the local authorities ..etc Dog catchers ...?

hope you'll get back your BM for your Dobe ..he must be lonely ..

billchin
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2007, 4:52 PM

Post #4 of 17 (4273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jyazumin] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jyazumin & estorial,

thanks for your kind words and message.

hope your cousins can bring some good news...

this is the fifth day already, still no sign of him...

hope he is well treated

emilycmlooi
Novice

Jul 27, 2007, 5:46 PM

Post #5 of 17 (4263 views)
Shortcut

Hi Billy,
I'm staying in Kota Kemuning, I'll keep my eyes on your dog but 1st of all i need your dog's photo for the searching. At least how's ur dog appearance.

Hope your dog can find his way home or some kind hearted soul ppl will return it to you.
Emily

yeee
Canine Addict

Jul 27, 2007, 6:14 PM

Post #6 of 17 (4257 views)
Shortcut

Have you went to dog pound to check if your BM was caught by MPSA?

Try giving out reward to attract people to help looking for your love one. Or the person who is keeping your love one may be attracted by the rewards then he/she will return your dog back to you.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 27, 2007, 8:44 PM

Post #7 of 17 (4240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

I spoke to one of my Crime Desk Reporter in JB. She claimed that the 'lost dog' issue is on a rise now. Most of it because of the $$ factor. Try putting up reward and see how it goes.

In the case of dog napping, it is wise for owner to make a police report. This will be put under snatch thief act...(snatching a dog???)..apparently, in JB this is also considered a crime..What a relief for JB people. At least dogs and pets have the same right as us...

billchin
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2007, 5:25 PM

Post #8 of 17 (4219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi emily,

thanks for your reply. i will upload his photo later today or tomorrow.

hi yee,

i have contact mpsa, they said they didnot catch any dog this whole week. Frown

shiuan
Novice

Jul 29, 2007, 4:30 AM

Post #9 of 17 (4209 views)
Shortcut

Pretty sad when reading your post bill. Although I know your BM were lost through the mail that day. I have no friends in Kota Kemuning since I am a Kuantan people... Just bless that your BM is safe now...and perhaps come back to your house one daySmile

~shiuan~

billchin
Dog Kichi

Jul 29, 2007, 5:23 PM

Post #10 of 17 (4193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiuan] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi shiuan,

yup...

we went and checked with a few vet in kota kemuning yesterday, but no sign of him... Frown

eli
Enthusiast

Jul 31, 2007, 6:28 AM

Post #11 of 17 (4150 views)
Shortcut

hadn't been in this forum for several days and shocked to see your posting.

truly emphatise with you and your family on Rocky's disappearance. hope and pray he returns or is returned to you all soon.

don't give up expecting him back!

billchin
Dog Kichi

Jul 31, 2007, 5:21 PM

Post #12 of 17 (4139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi eli,

thanks for your post, u r always so kind.

you encouragement come just in time, cos, 1 week has past, our hope really getting dimmer...

i was comtempleting whether to put up his photos here... all because of your words, i m putting up now.

tq

ps: can't upload, it says the size exceeded 250 kb, looks like i have to find a way to re-size it first.

billchin
Dog Kichi

Aug 1, 2007, 2:08 AM

Post #13 of 17 (4115 views)
Shortcut

pics uploaded.

still hoping for good news.

tq very much.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2007, 3:48 AM

Post #14 of 17 (3895 views)
Shortcut

Hi Bill, this is Molly. I spoke to you sometime back regarding a mix GSD and Athila. Remember? I am sorry you lost you mastiff. Have you found him?

I have a Mastiff mix... huge girl, already spayed and excellent with kids and ppl looking for a home urgently. I also have a GR looking for good home. If you are keen please give me a call. 012 6775627. Thanks

billchin
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2007, 6:09 AM

Post #15 of 17 (3884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Molly,

sure we remember kind people like you... Smile

no, our Rocky has not come back yet.. we went to the mbsa pond, but also didn't find him... it has already been more than half month...

your post came a bit late... we were desprate to look for another mate for my dobe at home.. cos he look very lonely.. and not eating much, sometimes don't eat at all..

we just bought another 6 months old dobe puppy.

thank you very much again.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 17, 2007, 2:00 AM

Post #16 of 17 (3788 views)
Shortcut

No prob... but do keep in touch and let me know if you have anyone keen. Take care.

seanlee818
Novice

Sep 1, 2007, 10:57 AM

Post #17 of 17 (3593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Bull Mastiff lost in Kota Kemuning. [In reply to] Can't Post

aiks..if i saw login early i might able to track your dog ..with my foxhound....

anyway, kota kemuning is a not a big area...should be able to track it but only adopted by new owner then this will be another problems....

the best now..i think you should train your dog well....so that it will come back once they recognize you...For example...using key chain sound... to determine you are calling them..i know is sound abit silly...but yet it work for my dogs...even range at about 5km parameter coz when you shake your key chain it generate high frequency....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my