Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
wer r u??

pinkyprincess
New User

Jul 22, 2007, 9:30 AM

Post #1 of 2 (693 views)
Shortcut
wer r u?? Can't Post

i have 4 dogs together with one more in house dog which is a pure maltese breed.

i was bathing for it at night... it could not dry up so quickly so i left in outside together with the other 3 dogs..

unfortunately... on that night itself i locked it in the cage i heard fierce barking from the other 3 dogs n as i went down the steps( awake from sleep)

the dogs stopped barking..

the next morning i saw shaggy's cage wide open n it was stolen i guess... im damn worried of its health n safety just hope the thief can return it to me...

which i guess would not occur.... i stay in dj..

pics will be uploaded later......

silvrash
Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2007, 8:40 PM

Post #2 of 2 (675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinkyprincess] wer r u?? [In reply to] Can't Post

All 4 are pure breeed maltese? They took 1 instead of 4?

If pro-thief(real dog stealer), usually they would take as much as they can.

Did you heard and car/motorcycle sound that night? If you don't, could most proabably done by someone nearby.

To come in and steal it... it is usually done by people that actually live nearby or have been noticing your house for awhile. Maybe you should find a friend or two with you and go around the neighbourhood and check. Or put up missing leaflet around the neighbourhood, hoping others will help if they see.

And maybe go to nearby Petshop & vet and give leaflets. Well you can try putting " Rewards" too. Hoping more ppl will be noticing or the thief will return it for the money.

GL, hope Shaggy will be well and return soon.
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my