Parson Russell Terrier Puppy Pics!

Cloe
Novice

Aug 28, 2003, 8:39 PM

Post #1 of 24 (6284 views)
Shortcut
Parson Russell Terrier Puppy Pics! Can't Post

Hi guys,

Here are some pictures of some parson puppies. Hope you guys like them!

ginl
ALPHA

Aug 29, 2003, 2:02 AM

Post #2 of 24 (6278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cloe] Parson Russell Terrier Puppy Pics! [In reply to] Can't Post

Beautiful puppy pics! Smile How old were they when the pics were taken? Love the half faced pup....such unique marking of the black colour....prefer shorter legs though Tongue

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2003, 5:35 AM

Post #3 of 24 (6270 views)
Shortcut

captures the puppy's personality......very nice Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Cloe
Novice

Aug 31, 2003, 7:26 PM

Post #4 of 24 (6258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Parson Russell Terrier Puppy Pics! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ginl and Reality,

The puppies are about 6 weeks old at the point of photo taking. They are now 8 weeks old and is a real joy to have around the house! : )

Aiya Ginl, why u always only like the shorter legged Jacks......... well, you can see short-legged puppies soon.... Sly

Cheers!

junior81

Jul 20, 2007, 9:18 AM

Post #5 of 24 (4738 views)
Shortcut

how come urs 8 weeks seems so big mine 6 weeks so small>?hehe

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2007, 6:32 PM

Post #6 of 24 (4736 views)
Shortcut

damn nice pics uve got thr...makes me wanna have more jrts Laugh

ezekiel 25:17

Cloe
Novice

Sep 16, 2007, 6:06 AM

Post #7 of 24 (4612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Parson Russell Terrier Puppy Pics! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Vino,

Glad you like the pictures... come to think of it, those pictures were so long ago and bring back lots of memories... I am no longer into parsons and are strictly keeping and breeding JRTs now.

Here are some more pictures of my JRT puppies.

Hope you like them just as much :)

Cheers!

(This post was edited by Cloe on Sep 16, 2007, 6:08 AM)

junior81

Sep 17, 2007, 5:33 AM

Post #8 of 24 (4589 views)
Shortcut

cool..nice picture puppy u got...eh..mine also JRT but how come mine like thinner than urs..mine already 3 monts plus...hm...what do u feed..currently i am on blackwood and going to switch to bill jack..sometimes i do feed him supplement of nutri stats too...or mine is belong to thin type?

Cloe
Novice

Sep 17, 2007, 6:23 AM

Post #9 of 24 (4588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junior81] Parson Russell Terrier Puppy Pics! [In reply to] Can't Post

mine also JRT but how come mine like thinner than urs..mine already 3 monts plus...hm...what do u feed..currently i am on blackwood and going to switch to bill jack..sometimes i do feed him supplement of nutri stats too...or mine is belong to thin type?

Hi, besides the food and nutrition, the type, genes and different lines also play a role in how fast a puppy develops. Some lines are slower to mature. Some lines are naturally slimmer and taller. So do not be too alarmed if you notice that the rate of growth of your puppy is different from others. The most important thing is that the puppy is healthy, active and dewormed regularly Wink

Louis

junior81

Sep 17, 2007, 6:43 AM

Post #10 of 24 (4582 views)
Shortcut

hm..ya agreed...btw, i have a question seeking for advise...recently he keep scratching his body and sometimes biting his back leg till got red spot...i wonder why..last time he used to scratch his ears till red spot then i bring him to vet..vet give him antibiotic and some cream to sapu then its ok..now he seldom scratch ears but he bite his own back leg... i clean his cage every week and bath him once a week...any advise why?...thanks..

Cloe
Novice

Sep 17, 2007, 6:52 AM

Post #11 of 24 (4581 views)
Shortcut

It can be for many reasons... allergy, boredom, etc. Could you tell us a little more about where you keep your puppy? Is he usually in a metal cage? Where does he usually sleep? How long is he left alone in the day when you are at work or at school?

In the last visit to the vet, the vet could not find anything wrong with him? Does your puppy chew till his skin turns sore and bleed? Is it wet?

The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for us to narrow down on the cause and the remedy.

Cheers!

Louis

junior81

Sep 17, 2007, 7:11 AM

Post #12 of 24 (4578 views)
Shortcut

oh yes..first time the vet said it might be allergy to food..then he clean his stomach then eat some antibiotic then ok liao....then after that he only eat dog food..no other extra food other than dog food and vitamin...

he is in his cage when we are not around..he sleep on comforter where i chage every two or three days once...i will bring him out to field or outside to walk when i back...then he will run till he tired ...last time he is out of his cage when i was at work since he simply grab things..so vet advise to watch only let him free himself when he is 5 to 6 months...but normally when he is out i will be monitor him lor..and chase with him till he feel tired..it does not bleed but red spot...

i just dun want a little small matter go to vet and take antibiotic,,,too much antibiotic not good for him als o......hm......where do u stay?i frm pj

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Sep 17, 2007, 5:50 PM

Post #13 of 24 (4569 views)
Shortcut

haha all jrt or prt pics will make me smile anytime of the day...thx for sharin

btw...maximus brutus is from the windcharm farm in spore izzit???

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Sep 17, 2007, 5:51 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2007, 6:20 PM

Post #14 of 24 (4564 views)
Shortcut

Cloe you are Bernard right?

Your PRT/JRT from Louis Woo right?

junior81

Sep 18, 2007, 8:57 AM

Post #15 of 24 (4536 views)
Shortcut

hey..got one solutions..maybe he is teething as he only 3 months plus..

but i will go pet shop buy socks...so that he wont bite his own leg till got biting mark and red spot...hehe...meanswhle i check n o kutu also...hm..

Cloe
Novice

Sep 18, 2007, 4:12 PM

Post #16 of 24 (4534 views)
Shortcut

Hi Junior,

Sorry for the late reply... yes your puppy could be teething but chewing on one's skin is usually more than just teething... he could very well be too bored at home or in his cage. Does he have a lot of chew toys at home? A kong or just simple an empty water bottle with some treats or kibbles in it could occupy some of his time and take his mind off his legs..

Cheers!

Cloe
Novice

Sep 18, 2007, 4:15 PM

Post #17 of 24 (4533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Parson Russell Terrier Puppy Pics! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chris and Vino,

Yes Brutus is from WindCharm from Singapore. So are the rest of the puppies whose pictures are posted here :)

And er... I am Louis. Bernard is my friend who has a few dogs from me Smile

Cheers!

Louis

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 18, 2007, 4:34 PM

Post #18 of 24 (4522 views)
Shortcut

Aiya You also here ar LOL

Long time never hear from you liao When coming down to KL??? Didn't attend dog show here???

junior81

Sep 18, 2007, 8:45 PM

Post #19 of 24 (4499 views)
Shortcut

Sorry for the late reply... yes your puppy could be teething but chewing on one's skin is usually more than just teething... he could very well be too bored at home or in his cage. Does he have a lot of chew toys at home? A kong or just simple an empty water bottle with some treats or kibbles in it could occupy some of his time and take his mind off his legs..

Hm..yeah…I think should not chew on skin as well till got biting mark and red rash spot…fur a bit drop……I will just monitor and tonite gonna get socks…for him…sound so girly but wat to do..haha…at his cage has two nylon bone one big one small…as well as one big rope….cuz last time he used to scratch his ear skin outside part I bring him to vet doc give him antibiotic to and deworm to clear everything he does not scratch ear anymore..now leg…aiks…I just dun want to rely too much on antibiotic as it will reduce his own capability to fight with virus….

I checked no fleas and thicks on his leg..every nite he will go outside run and run when I back from work…till he tired…normally I will bring him out to walk at last 45 min to one hour...imposible is outside virus as he already chew his leg before I bring him out to walk….just monitor….hehe

Thanks for your advise….

Cloe
Novice

Sep 19, 2007, 6:36 AM

Post #20 of 24 (4486 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chris,

Yeah I had registerd myself here since a few years back... just that I hardly log in here..

I am not sure when I will be there for the shows as Bernard's dogs are all titled and there is no other people that want to show JRTs there it seems. It is the same over here too...

Are you still very involved in showing your Silkies?

Louis

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2007, 11:45 PM

Post #21 of 24 (4463 views)
Shortcut

Titled or No Titled just join and show for the fun of it

It seem like dog show participants are getting lesser each year don't know why? Maybe because of joining fees are getting higher & higher here. I wanted to go to Sing and & show. But not sure about the quarantine there. Can you help me check wat is required to bring dog to Sing for show? Thanks in advance.

Ya. I still showing my Silkies. Got new litters for me to bring them up for show end this year

Cloe
Novice

Sep 20, 2007, 5:30 AM

Post #22 of 24 (4458 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on your new litter! How old are the starlets now? Well, if you have the intention to send your breedings here to be shown, it would be better if you can find someone here whom you can trust to do that.. as in co-own with you and show here on your behalf or with you around.. The reason I am suggesting this is because dogs from Malaysia into Singapore would have to be quarantined for 30 days... it will be too stressful for you and for your dog to have to go through that each time for a show here till the dog is titled..

I do agree that showing should be for the fun of it. That is what I have always been doing here Wink

Louis

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Sep 22, 2007, 6:59 PM

Post #23 of 24 (4398 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Chris and Vino,

Yes Brutus is from WindCharm from Singapore. So are the rest of the puppies whose pictures are posted here :)

And er... I am Louis. Bernard is my friend who has a few dogs from me Smile

Cheers!

Louis

haha no wonder brutus looks familiar & of cuz with ur signature at the bottom

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2007, 1:18 AM

Post #24 of 24 (4388 views)
Shortcut

My new pup just 4 1/2months old. Will be joining her first show on November 07 at KL Dog Show.

Any chance that Singapore can let our dog into Singapore for one day show & back on the same day without quarantine?

Me too attached to my dogs. Hard for me to let them stay with someone so far away. WorryBlush

(This post was edited by chrisong on Sep 23, 2007, 1:21 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my