Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
wanted chihuahua smooth coat

benedict99
New User

Nov 12, 2006, 6:00 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1796 views)
Shortcut
wanted chihuahua smooth coat Can't Post

hi anyone can help me to find chihuahua breeder in malaysia who have a nice or champion bloodline?tq

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2006, 10:24 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [benedict99] wanted chihuahua smooth coat [In reply to] Can't Post

Contact M.K.A for breeder recommedation.

Please click on this link to contact them directly http://www.mka.org.my/contact.htm

mpet
Novice

Nov 15, 2006, 8:12 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1774 views)
Shortcut

where r u from ? I got Penang friend who got Chi Hua Hua smooth coat

dowk2301
Dog Kichi

Dec 31, 2006, 6:55 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mpet] wanted chihuahua smooth coat [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Benedict. Have you found your Chihuahua. If you have not, I have a 5 mont old Chihuahua for sale. Certified with MKA and comes from a line of champions. Color is brown and white. I ahd to sell because I have been issued a warning letter from my apartment management not to rear any dogs. they're quite strict on this regulations. Planning to sell it for RM1000 which includes everything you need to love a Chihuahua. You don't need to buy anything more except for the regular and monthly doog food supplies. I offer you 2 crates - metal and plastic for travelling, litter box, collars and harness, food, toys, treats, medicated dog shampoo and even 5 pcs of the Heartguard chewies that prevent it from heartworms. The pup has gone through all its vaccinations cycle of 3 jabs. Interested, please call Dominic at 012-3664152.

chryssler
Novice

Feb 10, 2007, 8:29 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1699 views)
Shortcut

I have 1 in melaka femala brwon and white imported from Taiwan with MKA father champion. 2 years bitch.

benedict99
New User

Jul 17, 2007, 9:01 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1539 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chryssler] wanted chihuahua smooth coat [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I have 1 in melaka femala brwon and white imported from Taiwan with MKA father champion. 2 years bitch.

can you give me a picture?anyone know well known and good reputation chihuahua breeder in KL?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my