Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline!

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 15, 2007, 7:16 PM

Post #1 of 19 (21225 views)
Shortcut
Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! Can't Post

Hi APBT fans,

I am now reading a lot regarding APBT bloodlines, as I notice that here we have many doubts about the bloodline and the title of a sporting dog. Below is some of the high-lighted point which I wish to share to the members here. Kindly correct me if there is anything wrong here. Thank you.

Male dog-- To qualify as R.O.M, the male dog must produce at least 4 or more champion dogs from it direct off spring, and to qualified as a Gr.CH (Grand Champion) record, it must have at least 1 R.O.M from them. To qualify the title of Gr. CH it must consistantly win 5 games.

Female dog-- To qualify as R.O.M, the female must produce at least 3 or more champion dogs from its next generation. 3 times winner to be qualify as Champion, and 5 times consistant winner to qualify as Gr.CH.

Below are the top 10 champion producer of US Sporting Dog.

1. T.Garner's (Frisco) produced total of 25 Gr.CH.

2. J.C.SCH (Jeep) produced total of 18 Gr.CH.

3. Tant' SGR. CH. (Yellow) produced total of 12 Gr.CH.

4. S.T.P SGR. CH. (Buck) produced total of 11 Gr.CH.

5. Garner's CH. (Chinaman) produced total of 10 Gr. CH.

6. Long's (Weirdo) produced total of 9 Gr.CH.

7. Southern Kennel's CH. (Mayday) produced total of 9 Gr.CH.

8. Untouchable's CH. (Butkus) produced total of 8 Gr.CH.

9. W.C.C.'s CH. (Deacon) produced total of 8 Gr.CH.

10. White's CH (Tab) produced total of 8 Gr. CH.

I believed this is the record of US but not globally, otherwise it will be more. And if we look into the top 10 dogs, most of them are from GR.CH. ELI bloodline (like GR.CH Jeep, GR.CH.Chinaman, GR.CH. Mayday and etc...)

Russia's 5 major popular sporting bloodline.

1.AC/DC's DIABLO

2.ABLIZIN's

3.CHAVIS CH YELLOW JOHN ROM

4.CH RED ALERT ROM

5.JUMBO ROM

Hope the sporting dog Guru here can correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Cys

Jul 16, 2007, 5:41 AM

Post #2 of 19 (21213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi friend,ilike this title so much! got more? n got pic?
some thing i no understand,male dog how only can qualify to be champion? same like female win 3 time? n also how to qualify to be R.O.M?(produce at least 4 or more champion dogs from it direct off spring)??? Blush

In Reply To

Male dog-- To qualify as R.O.M, the male dog must produce at least 4 or more champion dogs from it direct off spring, and to qualified as a Gr.CH (Grand Champion) record, it must have at least 1 R.O.M from them. To qualify the title of Gr. CH it must consistantly win 5 games.

Female dog-- To qualify as R.O.M, the female must produce at least 3 or more champion dogs from its next generation. 3 times winner to be qualify as Champion, and 5 times consistant winner to qualify as Gr.CH.

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

(This post was edited by Cys on Jul 16, 2007, 5:43 AM)

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 16, 2007, 6:39 AM

Post #3 of 19 (21209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cys] Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Friend,

I just half way reading the book lar... the english so hard to understand, I have to look into my dictionary...hahahaha...

OK...

First of all we need to know what is ROM (Register of Merit), this is the point use to record the pit's winning champion. I also dont know why there is different between male 4X and female only 3X required. However, according to the book(Also believe it is for US record only) The pit that accumulating the most point is Crenshaw CH.Jeep (19 points), second is Tant's GR.CH. Yellow (14 points), 3rd is Garner's GR.CH. Frisco (13 points), 4th is STP GR.CH. Buck (11 points) and...

So, here we still need Guru like Eddy to share with us...

But from what I have seen so far... black and brown dogs write the most GR.CH. records.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 16, 2007, 6:50 AM

Post #4 of 19 (21208 views)
Shortcut

Hi Friend,

I found this photo from internet.
Attachments: Pitbull.jpg (33.0 KB)

Cys

Jul 17, 2007, 3:58 AM

Post #5 of 19 (21186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chung] Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! [In reply to] Can't Post

Icic. This my dream dogFrown Ace & Ch Iron Kid ROMLaugh

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

Attachments: Game dog1.jpg (46.0 KB)

GAN
Dog Kichi

Jul 17, 2007, 5:26 PM

Post #6 of 19 (21176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! [In reply to] Can't Post

Bro
Good topic and nice to hear from you again.

Cheers

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2007, 8:30 AM

Post #7 of 19 (21155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GAN] Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Brother,

Thanks, I will be in KL again end of the month, will catch up with you and will get some new friends to join us.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2007, 9:32 AM

Post #8 of 19 (21152 views)
Shortcut

I would like to share some high light about the famous sporting APBT from now on... I will try my best to post at least 2 gamepit stories a week... ( it depends on how fast I can read and understand the book... hahaha!)

Anyway, I will try my best.

J. Crenshaw's CH. Honey* Bunch ROM

CH. Honey*bunch ROM was born in 1972, it can be consider as a Winner, a Champion and a great producer. She was matched 3X and with a strike winning of all 3. Here I am not going to high light the opponents and it's performance in the square, but I have something which is more important to share... It is her contribution for todays sporting dogs bloodlines.

She was very easy to breed, produced large litters of pups and raised most of them. Among its famous offsprings they are CH. Jeep, CH. Holly, CH. Weehunt, CH. Charlie, CH. Joker, CH. Bully Bob and etc... The most interesting part is J. Crenshaw mate CH. Honey* Bunch to Trim Moody on its 2nd heat and produced the only 3 surviving males, they become grand champion and champion later on, and the 3 brothers are GR. CH. Weehunt, CH. Joker and CH. Bully Bob.

CH. Honey *Bunch ROM can be classified as the greatest producer of todays top sporting APBT.

T. Garner's CH. Chinaman

CH. Chinaman was born on 29th November 1977 in the yard of R. Abernathy. He is a production between 2 different kennels, R. Abernathy's Molly and Wood's Trouble. Molly only gave birth to 2 males and a female... His brother Boy and His sister Onyx Lady. And the most interesting part is how did CH. Chinaman got his name? He was named as Chinaman due to the Hong Kong super star Bruce Lee with his Chinese Kongfu in Hollywood in 70's.

CH. Chinaman was famous with his roughness and as a great finisher... He always go for its opponents belly and finish it without hesitate. He is a 4X winners aggainst CH. Ceasar, CH. Doctor, CH. Hupcap and Rockin Robin's dog, they all had badly injured by CH. Chinaman on their belly. And CH. Chinaman can be consider as The Producer of the Producers as he produced his direct offsprings such as CH. Frisco, CH. Cotton, CH. Missy, CH. Ninja, CH. Chinarose, CH. Chinagirl, CH. Eightball and CH. Crock. Especially his son CH. Frisco ROM has produced more champions and grand champions than any other stud ever.

Coming up next... CH. Snooty, CH. Yellow, CH. Red Boy...and more.......

(This post was edited by Kevin Chuan on Jul 18, 2007, 9:45 AM)

Cys

Jul 21, 2007, 2:54 AM

Post #9 of 19 (21093 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
J. Crenshaw's CH. Honey* Bunch ROM

CH. Honey*bunch ROM was born in 1972, it can be consider as a Winner, a Champion and a great producer. She was matched 3X and with a strike winning of all 3. Here I am not going to high light the opponents and it's performance in the square, but I have something which is more important to share... It is her contribution for todays sporting dogs bloodlines.

She was very easy to breed, produced large litters of pups and raised most of them. Among its famous offsprings they are CH. Jeep, CH. Holly, CH. Weehunt, CH. Charlie, CH. Joker, CH. Bully Bob and etc... The most interesting part is J. Crenshaw mate CH. Honey* Bunch to Trim Moody on its 2nd heat and produced the only 3 surviving males, they become grand champion and champion later on, and the 3 brothers are GR. CH. Weehunt, CH. Joker and CH. Bully Bob.

CH. Honey *Bunch ROM can be classified as the greatest producer of todays top sporting APBT.

let me ++ a bit

STP'S GR. CH. BUCK ROM

As a pup Buck was sold by Pat Patrick to a physician. He proved to be an unsatisfactory pet and was sold to the late Alan Waldman who matched and won two with Buck in the low 50's. One over Aldo's Zeke, who later became a Champion, and the other over Winchester's Conan. STP purchased Buck from Alan Waldman when Buck just turned 2 years old and campaigned him at his correct weight, 46 lbs. As soon as STP started to work Buck they saw he had incredible stamina. In STP's hands, Buck demolished all of his competition, which included some highly regarded match dogs. Buck did not dazzle fanciers with ten-minute wins, but he had virtually no weakness as a match dog and always dominated his opponent, no matter what style.

Buck's first match, with STP, was into Tito's Tonka, which was no match for Buck as Tonka stopped in less than :30 minutes.

His next was against Captain America's Jumbo Jim. Jumbo Jim was a double bred Gr. Ch. Hank dog, and was hand picked to defeat Buck. Jumbo made an incredible scratch at 1:30, but by 1:57 he collapsed in his corner unable to go.

In Buck's 5th he went into Rodney's two time winner JR, littermate to Gr. Ch. Yellow ROM. JR was handled at :52 minutes and could not go any further. Jr. later went on to win three more.

For Buck's 6th match was against P. & H.'s Rocky, a rough son of Ch. Jeep and Gr. Ch. Miss Rage. Rocky was picked up in a little over an hour. Rocky went on to win his championship after another loss to Super Gnat's Gr. Ch. Ace.

At this point Buck was retired as a 6 time winner and not yet 4 years old. I was conditioning Super Gnat's Gr.Ch. Ace for his 4th match, into P. & H.'s Rocky, when I received a call from STP. He explained that after 2 years of retirement, his Gr.Ch. Buck was contracted into Ricky Jones and Gr.Ch. Sandman, at 48 lbs. Both dogs were exceptionally seasoned match dogs with similar styles and STP predicted that the match would be a long one. This was the first time in history that two registered Grand Champions were to meet.

Rebel Kennels Gr.Ch. Sandman was bred and raised by Ricky Jones from a Rascal / Jeep and Boomerang cross. Word had it that Ricky was able to take some of the unwanted dogs from some very good dogmen, and by sheer determination and good sense Ricky had bred bulldogs that could compete and win over the best in the country. Some of the best match dogs, at any weight, were either owned by Rebel Kennels, or were matched into Rebel Kennels.

There were about 25 fanciers waiting for the match to start. My friend Peter from Holland was betting on Sandman, while I was betting on Buck. This was the first time we were not on the same side of the betting. The dogs were released and Sandman shot over like a rocket and got a good hold. When Sandman got to the stifle, Buck slowly and deliberately got him out. Ricky got all excited and said that Bucks stifle was broken. For the first 20 minutes Sandman was all over Buck, but then Buck started to dominate the action. Buck was a little stronger and had a little heavier mouth. He was taking the match to Sandman, but neither could get much of a lead over the other. Both dogs could hardly be held in their corner as they rocketed across on their scratches. About an hour and a half into the match Sandman got a good hold on Buck's neck. As Buck tried to twist out of this hold, Sandman held on and a stalemate ensued. Sandman would not release his hold and Buck could not get free, so the two Grand Champions were locked motionless and time dragged on. It seemed that both dogs were asleep. Buck started to vocalize his frustration at being unable to move. Ricky became even more excited, interpreting the noise as a sign of Buck wanting to quit. Nothing could be further from the truth as Buck finally extricated from the hold and resumed his dominance over Sandman. Ricky not only began to denigrate Buck but also STP. At one point he said that he was going to kick Buck's ribs in because he was such a cur. I encouraged him to go ahead and do it since the foul would leave Buck the winner. I think that Ricky began to realize that Buck was going to beat his Sandman dog and this was his way of dealing with that possibility. No matter how many times and how many ways Ricky verbally abused Buck and STP he never let it bother him. STP stayed with his dog and ignored all the outside shenanigans. STP gave fanciers a good demonstration of coolness and decisiveness in a tough situation. This was an even match until at the end when Sandman began to falter and it was clear that Buck was going to win. At three hours and 17 minutes, after 3 more scratches Sandman took the count. Buck's courtesy scratch, was a running one and he slammed into Sandman.

We hustled Buck into a nearby shed and I started an intravenous line. Buck received 10 cc's of Azium in about 800 mls of Ringers before he ripped the line out of his leg. In an adjacent shed, Ricky worked in an effort to save Sandman. I was told that he gave Sandman an injection of Epinephrine, which is often used by human rescue personnel. The shot of "Epi" as it is known to the members of the rescue squad, killed Sandman immediately. Buck would not be still so I stopped the IV, which had leaked into the surrounding tissue. Buck stayed at my house for two weeks after the match, recovering from his ordeal. At 5:00 AM every morning, Buck would start his scream / howl, which echoed throughout the house. When I walked him outside, Buck would try to lunge at the other dogs in my yard, even though he could hardly stand up. It was obvious that his spirit had not been broken in spite of the lengthy battle with Sandman. Once recovered Buck went back to STP's and the old warrior lived the good life, breeding bitches and eating good food until he died.

Pictures

APPK

Aug 17, 2007, 5:53 AM

Post #10 of 19 (20955 views)
Shortcut

HI KEVIN & CYS ,

THIS IS A VERY GOOD POSTING AND A VERY GOOD START BY BRO KEVIN HERE.THIS IS HOW WE ARE GOING TO EDUCATE NEWCOMERS WHAT ARE THE APBTS,WHO IS WHO IN THE GAME,FAMOUS BLOODLINES,ACTIVE BLOODLINES,WINNING BLOODLINES UPTO DATE PRODUCERS AND WHAT BLOODLINES OR WHAT TYPES OF DOGS TO GO FOR.THIS WAY,NEWCOMERS WILL UNDERSTAND THAT AN APBT IS NOT JUST AN APBT BUT MORE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT.THEY WILL ALSO NOT BE EASILY CONNED OR CHEATED OFF ANY PUPPIES THY PURCHASE.WHEN AN APBT FANCIER UNDERSTANDS WHATS A APBT..HE WILL BE ASKING THE BREEDER OR SELLER THE DIFFERENT POINT...WHAT IS THE BLOODLINE OF THIS DOG,WHO ARE THE PARENTS AND WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE DOG.BY UNDERSTANDING THE APBT AT AN ADVANCE POINT WILL LEAD US TO THE PAR LEVEL TO THE PHILLIPINES AND THAILAND LEVEL.AT THE MOMENT,MALAYSIAN APBTS CANNOT COME CLOSE TO THE STANDARDS OF THE PHILLIPINES OR THE THAIS,NEITHER GAMEDOGS NOR SHOWDOGS.I DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCES WITH SHOWDOGS OR WEIGHTPULLING DOGS BUT I HAVE SEEN THEM PERFORM,I AM SERIOUSLY INTO GAMEDOGS BUT I HAVE SEEN PHILLIPINE AND THAI DOGS PERFORM SO I AM SURE THAT MALAYSIAN APBTS HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.THE PROBLEM...MALAYSIA IS NOT ACTIVE IN NEITHER OF THE ABOVE SPORTS,LOW QUALITY BREEDING,UNABLE TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH OTHERS AND WORRIED OF LOSING.THIS POSTING IS A REAL GOOD ONE..IF EVERYONE STARTS TO POST IN THEIR STORIES ,EXPERIENCES ON DIFFERENT BLOODLINES AND DOGS..ITS A STARTING POINT OF CREATING A COMPETITION LEVEL TOWARDS OTHER COUNTRIES.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHERS!!! YOU GUYS ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE NOW ....KEEP ON SCRATCHIN......

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Aug 17, 2007, 7:09 PM

Post #11 of 19 (20949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [APPK] Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi brother,

Thanks... m still learning. hahaha... I will be joining you guys for hiking on this 26 morning. see you there.

Cys

Aug 19, 2007, 7:57 PM

Post #12 of 19 (20909 views)
Shortcut

i still planning about 26,try to find a team only go.Frown

Pictures

APPK

Aug 28, 2007, 10:20 AM

Post #13 of 19 (20827 views)
Shortcut

HI KEV,

ITS LIKE SUDDENLY STOPPED ON WHAT YOU GUYS STARTED.WHATS NEXT...?THE BEGGINING OF THE FORUM WILL EDUCATE READERS ON WHAT BLOODLINES AND THEIR STORIES.NEXT..YOU WILL HAVE TO EDUCATE ALL THE APBT TEAMS HERE IN MALAYSIA,WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE IN ASEA AND WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE IN MALAYSIA?THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE WILL BE IN MALAYSIA...SO WHY NOT EVERYBODY DO THEIR PART SOURCING WHAT ARE THE SUPERIOR LINES,WHOS WHO IN THE DOGMAN WORLD AND WHAT ARE THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS?IN THIS WAY ANYONE WHO TENDS TO GO INTO THIS BREED WILL KNOW WHO TO GO TO AND WHO TO LISTEN TO.SUMMARISED POINT-IF TRUE APBT LOVERS TEND TO SOURCE FOR SOLIDLY BRED PUPS,WHOM SHALL WE TRUST AND TO WHOM WE SHOULD GO TO.?

koolfang

Sep 1, 2007, 3:35 AM

Post #14 of 19 (20773 views)
Shortcut

hi ed,

sorry to hear about bullet... well, as u say, loosing will juz make us stronger... u have the full support from us down south...

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Sep 4, 2007, 4:18 AM

Post #15 of 19 (20713 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ed and all my members,

Sorry for a sudden stop on the updates on this thread as I am now very busy with my business. I have new products coming in end of September, so I have lots of preparation works need to be done.

I will somehow keep this thread update, as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.

Cheer...

MY_Dogman
Novice

May 22, 2008, 12:13 AM

Post #16 of 19 (19371 views)
Shortcut

good topic!

scraper6
Novice

May 4, 2009, 3:38 AM

Post #17 of 19 (17066 views)
Shortcut

i cant contact u with the number that u give me..this is my email scraper6@yahoo.com...thank u.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 10, 2010, 4:28 AM

Post #18 of 19 (15701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scraper6] Sporting Dog APBT, and its Bloodline! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

I am going to write something new soon... stay tune!

sy_hon
New User

Aug 7, 2010, 3:41 AM

Post #19 of 19 (15519 views)
Shortcut

hi dude,newbie looking 4ward for your update,cheers!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my