Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Important : Pyramid Scam SkyBiz refunds card, must activate & user before Sept 2007

aaron88
New User

Jun 30, 2007, 10:40 PM

Post #1 of 1 (657 views)
Shortcut
Important : Pyramid Scam SkyBiz refunds card, must activate & user before Sept 2007 Can't Post

Important: Pyramid Scam SkyBiz refunds $20 million to members around the world. Must activate & use your card before Sept 20, 2007. Ask all your friends & family members.

Still remember SkyBiz back in year 2000?

Several of my friends came to me & introduce a new web-based business system that they were part of, called SkyBiz. This was actually a MLM (pyramid) system for selling web space with promise of incredible profits. I were taught to enroll for few accounts (few hundreds USD per account) to increase the profitability scale with long list of members under our account. Well, I bought in, thinking of the great opportunities ahead us. Not long after, it turn out that the business was a SCAM-a classic pyramid scam.

We have actually forgotten SkyBiz ever since. To my surprise, I received a prepaid debit Mastercard via Fedex last week (early June 2007); it was a refund from SkyBiz Redress Program. And I have 120 days (up to September 20, 2007) to activate and use the money in this card. In fact when I do a search on Internet (www.gogoupdates.com), total of $20 million of refunded to SkyBiz account holders all around the world. WOW...now this is justice !

So, for all of us that is a SkyBiz members (or any of your friends or family member) back then, do look out for your Fedex courier & activate your card immediately because we only have 120 days (before 20 Sept 2007) to use the money. Unused money will be forfeited.

My family alone has 4 SkyBiz accounts, we have received 3 cards, but we don’t remember our claim ID. Still waiting for the last card.

Ask around your friends & family members who is once joined SkyBiz as they may be unaware of this refund.

There is a discussion going on at www.gogoupdates.com about this.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my