Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black)

tindi7
New User

Jun 22, 2007, 9:49 PM

Post #1 of 13 (3062 views)
Shortcut
HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) Can't Post

Dear everyone,
My beloved dog, Casper (mix pekingese breed, pls refer attached for picture) was stolen from my home in Tmn Melati, Setapak (near TAR College area) on 03/06/07. He is usually let loose in the gated porch and there is no way he could have gone out on his own. On that unfortunate day, we came home late in the evening only to find him gone. He has been with the family for 7-8 years and he's just like a family member to us, we really miss him a lot and not a day goes by without thinking of him...Frown

to date have put up posters in my area, Wangsa Maju, all the major LRT stations and SPCA Ampang. Advertised in the newspapers NST, Star, Nanyang, Sin Chew on 9/06, but still no news. Will be advertising again this weekend. Also checked the Pusat Kurungan Haiwan in Setapak. Except for a prank call, there hasn't been any news of him so far...

Please please do help to find him or keep a lookout if you have seen him in your neighborhood as the thieves may have sold him to another neighborhood. I am willing to offer generous cash reward for his return. Any info, please call 012-3995897 or 017-8814525.

Name:Casper
Breed:mix pekingese
color:Black (with mixture of brown and white fur)
Identification:Red collar with license tag(2005)
Size:Small dog

(This post was edited by tindi7 on Jun 23, 2007, 6:47 AM)
Attachments: Casper.jpg (174 KB)
  casper1.jpg (46.1 KB)
  casper2.jpg (48.2 KB)

yeee
Canine Addict

Jun 22, 2007, 11:13 PM

Post #2 of 13 (3051 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tindi7] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen.. [In reply to] Can't Post

You have a nice looking dog. She look special as she has black fur. I believe with her cute look she won't be ill-treated. I hope you will get to reunite with Casper soon.

tindi7
New User

Jun 22, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #3 of 13 (3044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi yeee,

thanks for the kind message...i really do hope he is found soon..

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2007, 9:34 PM

Post #4 of 13 (3007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tindi7] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Tindi7,

I truly understand your feeling now as one of my lovely dogs has been stolen too about 2 - 3 years ago. I still think of her on and off nowadays. I will keep an eye on your stolen dog. I will pray hard for you and your dog.

All the best!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

niMMan
Novice

Jun 25, 2007, 11:33 AM

Post #5 of 13 (2960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tindi7] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) [In reply to] Can't Post

PLEASE HELP ME & MY SISTER TO FIND HIM... WE ARE DEEPLY SADDENED BY THIS TERRIBLE ACT OF STEALING SOME1'S LIFE & JOY FROM A GATED PORCH..

I BEG EVERYONE TO PASS THE MESSAGE ALONG.. ASK YOUR FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES, NEIGHBOURS,,EVERYONE!!

MONEY IS NOT A CONCERN AT ALL.. WE ARE WILLING TO PAY VERY VERY GENEROUS AMOUNT IF ANY GOOD SAMARITAN CAN HELP US LOCATE HIM..

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Frown

tindi7
New User

Jun 25, 2007, 5:49 PM

Post #6 of 13 (2952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi shlee,

thank u so much for your prayers..grateful for every single help we receive and hope it will bring us closer to finding him...

niMMan
Novice

Sep 18, 2007, 5:04 AM

Post #7 of 13 (2500 views)
Shortcut

Dear All,

We just got back our dog yesterday. A woman sms'ed my dad's mobile number from our 1st version of poster. She claimed she saw the poster in SPCA Ampang.

According to her, my dog was running around the bus stop in Wangsa Maju (which is very near where i live).

Anyways she asked for 'reward' and agreed to a sum or RM250 immediately (shows she was desperate). And then 1 hour later, she comes with her husband and returns our dog.

We found that Casper (mellowed down, timid and quiet) very unlike his normal jumpy and highly excited self is well and healthy, fur is not matted and clean. Not really thin either.

Shows that he has been kept with them or some1 else.

So to all dog owners out there, whose dogs are stolen, dont lose hope! We think the thieves maybe around your area and just layin low for a while. In our case its just like that. We got Casper after 3.5 months of agony and hope and despair.

Thank you all for the wonderful messages in our post :)

Words cant describe how happy me & my family is right now! :D:D:D

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 18, 2007, 6:42 AM

Post #8 of 13 (2490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [niMMan] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh that's a Great News!
I'm so happy for you. Does Casper recognize you?

You can sleep tight and sleep well tonight hugging your casper Smile

myzanordin
ALPHA

Sep 18, 2007, 6:54 PM

Post #9 of 13 (2468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [niMMan] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) [In reply to] Can't Post

Looks like Casper is kept for the ransom!. I dont understand, what some ppl get out of of other's misery. The poor little doggie must have missed you a lot. I guess the thief must have decided to return it to you when they found out the doggie is too old or is no use to them...

Anyhow, happy for both of you. Be extra careful the next time around. Never leave your furkid alone...

niMMan
Novice

Sep 26, 2007, 4:16 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Yeee for your support and best wishes. Btw, yes he does recognize us but he is a quieter nowdays. :( Seems like he must have gone thru a rude shock living in other people's home for 3.5 months.

Give time and TLCs, i hope he will be back to Normal soon :)

Regards,

Nimman & Tindi & Casper

niMMan
Novice

Sep 26, 2007, 4:20 AM

Post #11 of 13 (2355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] HELP!! My beloved dog is stolen..(mix pekingese, black) [In reply to] Can't Post

yeap, in fact the couple claimed the saw our poster in SPCA Ampang. (our 1st version of poster). A quick check with SPCA Ampang revealed the poster has long been taken down and no such couple came inquiring about our dog. So its obvious they lied and have been keeping Casper in their home and being low profile.

When time was ripe, they decided to contact us. In any case, we are just glad they returned Casper and he is healthy and all. Things could have been a lot worse.

So yeah, we are just thankful..

But to those who lost their furkid, pls distribute as many as posters as possible. Never underestimate the power of posters.

Lastly, dont give up that hope!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2007, 5:26 PM

Post #12 of 13 (2337 views)
Shortcut

Yes Nimman,

I am glad you have been reunited with your furkid. Other dog owner, please be extra extra careful. They are so many ppl with bad and cruel intention out there. The world is not safe anymore for furkids and children.

I guess it will take a lot of love and nurturing to do. Furkid need time to get over their bad experience. My doggie Pluto is 5-6 mths old. We pick him up at Selayang Pasar, in a tightly wrapped box. He was still small with bruises and wounds all over his body. We were told by the pasar ppl that are actually 5 of them. 2 taken away, 2 died and he is also supposedly to be 'killed and tortured' for the fun of it !

Until today, he is still scared of human....and will hide himself under the bed if stranger comes to the house. I can never approach him from the back and touch him, or he will be yelping like nobody's business..

I think we had him for almost 3-4 mths already. He is like our other 2 dogs. Though he is not a 'toy dog' type, we treat him the same. He sleeps in the room with us on his own bed..go for hoilidays with us, etc, etc..but he still timid & with very less confidence. Given more time we know he will change..

Old Man
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2007, 8:39 AM

Post #13 of 13 (2253 views)
Shortcut

if this happened in penang, i can say your chance of getting the dog back is less than 10%.
A Old Man That Always Look Young and His Young But Old looking Pitbull

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my