Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
hello to all

midge
New User

May 25, 2007, 1:29 AM

Post #1 of 8 (7277 views)
Shortcut
hello to all Can't Post

Hi everyone, have just moved here from Singapore with our lovely 2yo yellow Labrador Retriever, he's a big boy and is enjoying the jungle walking here. Could someone please advise me how I go about licencing him, we had to get an import permit but I haven't recieved any information about registering him here. I'm sure there's loads of info if I do a search, but I'm just being lazy! We live in Damansara Heights and there seems to be lots of dogs being walked everyday, but also a lot of strays and many with puppies. Thanks in advance for any information.

midge
New User

May 26, 2007, 12:09 AM

Post #2 of 8 (7254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [midge] hello to all [In reply to] Can't Post

can't anyone help with information about licencing? I really want to get this done before too long. Thanks.

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2007, 12:48 AM

Post #3 of 8 (7236 views)
Shortcut

i think DH is under MPS. you can try to call this number : 603-61377514 regarding dog licence.

kien29
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2007, 6:22 PM

Post #4 of 8 (7221 views)
Shortcut

Hi Midge... aiyoo.. sorry no one reply to you.. first of all... welcome welcome... Frown

I think you should go to MBPJ at Jalan Yong Shook Lin, PJ near PJ Hilton..

Step 1 : Bring your doggie photo and a photostate of vaccination cert (with the complete 3 vaccinations)
Step 2 : Go to MBPJ and just apply there n then.. pay RM 2 for the form and license fee is only RM 10..

Finish... hehehe...

Hope the above help.. if you need to know more u can still call them up at direct line .. 03-79604667 (License Department)

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

midge
New User

Jun 1, 2007, 9:30 PM

Post #5 of 8 (7209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kien29] hello to all [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kien29, thanks for that, and for the previous poster as well. So, I need to take a picture in of my dog, right?

Is that a passport photo? I don't think I could get him into the shop!

As well, the 3 vaccinations you need; are they the normal annual shot, that is, Distemper/ Parvo, then I am guessing Bordatella and Rabies, is there anything else he should have had? These are the only one he gets in Singapore. Hope you can help, thanks again for any information.

Finally, do I have to go in person or can I send someone from the office? Sounds like it may take a while to get the paperwork done...

Cheers Midge

kien29
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2007, 10:12 PM

Post #6 of 8 (7205 views)
Shortcut

Hi Midge..

I think a normal 3D or 4D photo will do.. just snap your dog picture using your normal camera.. As for the vaccination.. yes.. the normal annual shot will do.. they just need to see whether your dog received his essential normal vaccination..

Am not very sure whether you can send someone to do it.. i think shouldn't be any problem .. Cause when i apply license for my pup in MPSJ (Subang Jaya), is very easy.. as for my side, I dun need photo.. just fill in the application form, and let them have a view of my vaccination cert.. pay them RM15 (our side is slightly expensive) woala!.. settled .. they will straight away print a dog license cert n give you a dog tag..

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 2, 2007, 7:28 PM

Post #7 of 8 (7191 views)
Shortcut

hi thr & welcome

ezekiel 25:17

rachellekee
New User

May 25, 2016, 7:50 PM

Post #8 of 8 (7025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] hello to all [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi need some advice here...
my neighbor go complaint to MBPJ on my dog barking disturbed her. the MBPJ office when to my house and give me a notis in my mailbox ask me go to their office. my dog dont have licence... will i kena fine for not getting license?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my