Dog's Magazine

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #1 of 104 (19739 views)
Shortcut
Dog's Magazine Can't Post

hey, any idea if there is any local dog's magazine? i've seen some magazines on pets but mostly from overseas....hoping to read some local dog's magazine....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 29, 2007, 7:37 PM

Post #2 of 104 (19734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Dog's Magazine [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes...there is a local one..name PETS... front half is fur pets, the other half is fish lo..

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 9:18 PM

Post #3 of 104 (19732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Dog's Magazine [In reply to] Can't Post

oh issit? talk about dogs? or on other animals as well?

i saw from amber-mae's blog, there's dog's choice...i wonder if this is local or not....u've seen this magazine before?

oh btw, i juz bought the drinking fountain...heheheheh...hopefully can get it soon...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 29, 2007, 10:01 PM

Post #4 of 104 (19731 views)
Shortcut

bought from the web? which web? remember to snap pic and show us ok?

talks about dogs mostly, in chinese and english. I send you some previous edition, you want? I've read them already, can give them to u. So you can check on it lo.. about the dog choice, never heard b4 ler..i've got one that i like now, but not local, s'pore one, CLUBPETS..

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 10:14 PM

Post #5 of 104 (19730 views)
Shortcut

oh, i;ve heard of ClubPets too...where do u buy it? it's in english?

yeah yeah...if u hv those that u don wan d, can send to me? thanks ya!

yup...i bought from buddy pet wagon, the website that u sent to me...hehehee...sure, will show you the pic when i got it...

oh, btw, i hrd that there will b AKU show in Genting end of this year. Interested to go?

if i manage to get a place to stay, i might wanna go lo...Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 29, 2007, 10:29 PM

Post #6 of 104 (19729 views)
Shortcut

It is in english..Got it from Buddy Pet Wagon lor..

Show in Genting? any place can bring dog along there meh? I mean place to stay.. Of course interested to go..but transport again problem lo..and need to see if it is on weekend.. Oh ...something luring me again....Unsure...hope can go la...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 10:40 PM

Post #7 of 104 (19728 views)
Shortcut

oh icic...yeah..now i recall...but i thought it's for cats coz i see the cat face as cover page....inside got talks a lot on dogs?

nice? hmmm....how much they charged you for the shipping fee?

hehehe..same here..i'm lured to go tooWink

will try to find out more info and let you know!

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 29, 2007, 10:55 PM

Post #8 of 104 (19727 views)
Shortcut

Hope your car can stuck me inside, if u dun mind..hahaha...

this edition more on cats ma..actually this magazine not only dogs geh, but mostly lor..got cats, hamsters, bunnies..i send u one of the previous edition lo..coz my sis and i bought the same time, so extra one lo..

mmm..the delivery charges free...they give free delivery if u shopped to a certain price..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 11:15 PM

Post #9 of 104 (19726 views)
Shortcut

hehehe..yeah yeah....if my mom & lil sista don wan to follow, i'l definitely fetch you! will try my best..don worryWink

yeah yeah...i think if we shopped for RM55 and above, then free shipping lo..wah, u everytime shop so much ah? i should hv ordered one copy when i buy the drinking fountain...sigh...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 30, 2007, 12:42 AM

Post #10 of 104 (19724 views)
Shortcut

Hope they don't follow then..hahaha...

For the books, I send you later ar...coz all in hometown..only the club pets is with me..

i shopped twice from them. 1st time the t-shirt set and some snacks (the salmon snacks)..goofy need high protein ma..hehehe...he love it so much..second time, canidae..thought let goofy try this kibbles ma..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 30, 2007, 1:09 AM

Post #11 of 104 (19723 views)
Shortcut

oh icic....lucky goofy to hv such a caring mumSmile

oh, it's ok..thanks ya...take your time...

let me know the delivery charges ya...thanks!Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 30, 2007, 6:30 AM

Post #12 of 104 (19718 views)
Shortcut

Hi, u bought the drinking fountain already ?

How does it work ? Once u set it up, take a picture hor, want to see how it looks like..from the website, cant see clearly lor..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 30, 2007, 6:00 PM

Post #13 of 104 (19706 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Dog's Magazine [In reply to] Can't Post

yup...bought d...hehehehe...

ok..no prob..will snap a pic when i got it...i bought from the web..so hv to wait for a few more days lo...

anyway, if u wan to buy, there';s a stall at gurney plaza (basement near cold storage) that sells it too...price is RM89.

oh btw, i replied ur email dLaugh

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 30, 2007, 10:03 PM

Post #14 of 104 (19697 views)
Shortcut

lily,

how long hv u been feeding goofy with canidae? see any diff?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 30, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #15 of 104 (19696 views)
Shortcut

Jess, I haven't even start with it, hehehe Blush..Bcoz he having finish his Innova..I might start next week when his Innova is coming till end...Every dog is having different reaction on different food, I really agree with this now..You see, Innova claimed to be so good from many ppl, but I don't see Goofy is doing good with it. Goofy starts to have so much skin problem with it. Poo is not so solid and pee stinks till Crazy...I'm not saying Innova is no good, my friend's doggie is doing so well with Innova, that's why I try it, just that Goofy couldn't accept. As for Science Plan that he previously having, lots and lots of ppl say no good, but Goofy is going so well with it. Coat and skin no problem at all. Poo is solid and nice. Pee doesn't stinks like now.. I just lebih lebih go and change his Science Plan and wanna try holistic food ma.. If Canidae suits him, I'll continus, if not, I terus go back for Science Plan. Don't wanna change anymore. Goofy is in very 'ma fan' situation actually. Too high protein make his skin itchy, but lack of it, would return back to his 'Lack of vitamin K problem'Unsure... So I can't choose too high protein nor too low protein kibbles... The vet said his blood is no good, once he lack of protein, he'll return to his previous problem... Every now and then, I have to do test on his skin myself... The vet said, I have to always monitor his skin..

His coat now is improving with the supplement that the vet introduced. His skin and coat got so bad before this, sheds like no tomorrow, and flakes coming off and you can even see his bare skin.. Fur dropping patch by patch... Now getting better and better liao.. You can see this product if you did read Goofy's blog... I did post it previously...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 31, 2007, 6:55 PM

Post #16 of 104 (19679 views)
Shortcut

oh....din realise that Goofy has sensitive skin...so how do you test his skin ah?

i do notice that sasha has some black spots on her skin lo...mainly neck area..like pimples only...not sure what this is...i wouldn;t say that it is serious coz din see sasha has any excessive scratching..but i really wonder what this is lo...

yup..agree with you..some kibbles may not be suitable to our furkids although majority says it;s good..it depends on individual...

i juz started feeding my gals with eagle pack...hvnt see any result yet but one thing for sure, poo not that smellyWink

oh btw, make sure u mix the old n new kibbles for goofy gradually ya...don straight away intro him with new kibbles.

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 31, 2007, 7:57 PM

Post #17 of 104 (19678 views)
Shortcut

Every now and then, I had to check his tummy side lor, somewhere he can scratch and somewhere without fur, easy to see ma..

I have to use either a spoon or coin or watever similar, then put on some baby oil, then scratch his skin, need to be quite hard scratch.. cannot soft soft scratch, if not cannot see if there's really problem.. After scratch, wait a while see got red like last time or not lo (the skin internal bleeding, not normal rashes).. Goofy's blood is not that good (tak cukup pekat), that's y need protein wor..

About Sasha, I think if you don't see anything abnormal to her, I think not serious lor..u keep monitor lo..or if the 'pimples' really happen to bleed, then only to the vet lor..

Eagle pack, poo not so smelly ar? Now Goofy really susah, poo and pee also very smelly, especially pee..and once he kentut, aiyoh, sure u pengsan!!!Crazy And yes I realized I have to mix his kibbles..But this very badboy, if I mix, he'll choose which one he like, and left those he not so prefered..then sampai he real hungry, then only he go back for it..and somemore dunno y now love to have watery kibbles, I have to add some water to his kibbles then only he eat, if not, he'll rather hungry till vomit gastric juice..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 31, 2007, 8:33 PM

Post #18 of 104 (19676 views)
Shortcut

oh icic...wah..so whenever u scratch, will goofy scream ah? i think if i do dat to sasha, she'l scream like mad d...Unsure

well...dats my exp on eagle pack la...coz compared to blackwood, seems the poo/pee not dat smelly lo...however, my gals don't seem to be very fond of eagle pack...sigh....

hahha..i think goofy really doesn;t like the current kibble la..dats y wan to hv watery kibbles...easier for him to telan...Wink

let me know once u've tried out canidae ya! thanks!

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 31, 2007, 8:54 PM

Post #19 of 104 (19674 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh, Jess, not that hard till they scream la.. But I'm not sure whether Sasha, the so much lady would scream or not la..hahaLaugh..but Goofy let me do it whenever I feel wanna test lor..he'll just let me turn him over on his back and tummy up and do my 'experiment'... hehehe...Tongue

OK..I'll let u know once he got started and once I see difference..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 31, 2007, 9:06 PM

Post #20 of 104 (19673 views)
Shortcut

hahahhaa..u r 120% rite!!!! for sze ern n sheena, mayb won scream la..but for sasha horUnsure

she a lil bit of pain oso cant take one...i cant imagine bringing her for the annual booster...hope she won go n bite the vetPirate

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 31, 2007, 9:20 PM

Post #21 of 104 (19672 views)
Shortcut

muahaha...really lady lady...hahaha...really hope could meet u and ur gals one day and I got to bully Sasha and make her scream!!!!..

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Jun 1, 2007, 6:01 AM

Post #22 of 104 (19665 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jess,

Ur feeding Eagle Pack now ah ? Holistic Select or Super Premium ? Was thinking of changing if NutriEdge has those worms again..how many KGs n how much u bought urs ? Toby selling Holistic Select - 3KG for Rm49. Oh Toby also stocked up Acana n Orijen liao..didnt check out the price, seems like just arrived the day i went to buy Nana's dog food but i saw in buddy pet wagon, quite pricey lor..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 1, 2007, 7:41 PM

Post #23 of 104 (19655 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha....u n my sis same gang..she always like to bit sasha's 'pet pet' n make her angry....hehehehhehe

coz her 'pet pet' meaty ma..so when u bit it, got sound some moreWink

oh,

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 1, 2007, 7:44 PM

Post #24 of 104 (19652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Dog's Magazine [In reply to] Can't Post

yup...feeding them with eagle pack...holistic lamb n rice...toby only sell for RM49 ah for 3kg? dats cheap..i bought for Rm53 for 3kg...hmmmm...but the other day i went to toby, i saw the put the price as RM53 wor?

oh btw, i got my drinking fountain d!!!!! yippie

it's nice...will upload the pic later...my gals esp sheena loves it..now, she likes to drink the water from the fountain instead of the bowl...hahahahahWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Jun 1, 2007, 9:03 PM

Post #25 of 104 (19650 views)
Shortcut

Toby, normally when i go, they would give me discounts one..dun believe the price they put..ask them any discount or not..hehe..cos i asked the Holistic Select Lamb n Rice, one time this guy said Rm50, then i ask another lady at another visit, she said Rm49.

So where u bought urs ? My bf say the 15KG ones for Rm110..he said cheap wor but no one to share it with..are u feeding 3 furkids with Eagle Pack ?

Oh cool, do they normally drink lots of water ? Cos i find my Nana drinking less water liao and less visits to the toilet di to pee..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my