PAWS JUMBLE SALE - AKAN DATANG

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2007, 2:57 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2130 views)
Shortcut
PAWS JUMBLE SALE - AKAN DATANG Can't Post

Dear Friends

PAWS is collecting items for its planned jumble sale. It can only hold the jumble sale when enough goods have been collected. Some volunteers are prepared to help make this a success. If you have anything that is no longer of any use to you and it can be sold in aid of the shelter, please do send it over.

Do think of as you rummage through your store room. Thanks.

yeee
Canine Addict

May 29, 2007, 4:57 AM

Post #2 of 7 (2085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] PAWS JUMBLE SALE - AKAN DATANG [In reply to] Can't Post

can i know what kind of stuff that we can put up for the jumbo sales?

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 29, 2007, 5:20 PM

Post #3 of 7 (2072 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] PAWS JUMBLE SALE - AKAN DATANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Think of the lower income group living around the shelter and perhaps appropriate items would be clothing, footwear, bags and leather goods, stationary, school revision books, novels, kitchen flat ware, electrical stuff etc. Hey visit Cash Converters and you will get the idea.

We might think of these things as junk, but people do actually buy 'our junk' and that junk donation tranlates to much needed funds for the shelter.

janthk
Canine Addict

May 30, 2007, 8:38 PM

Post #4 of 7 (2046 views)
Shortcut

Hello! I would like to bring some stuff over to PAWs this Saturday. However, it is a public holiday. I was wondering if you will be open on Saturday. Please advice. Thanks.

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 31, 2007, 1:46 AM

Post #5 of 7 (2026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] PAWS JUMBLE SALE - AKAN DATANG [In reply to] Can't Post

As far as I know, PAWS will be open this Saturday. Maybe its best to call (Tel 7846 1087) and give them some advance notice so that someone can help you when you go in. I think the place can be a little short handed on weekends.

Do tell them you found out about the jumble sale from this puppy.com forum.

janthk
Canine Addict

May 31, 2007, 3:32 AM

Post #6 of 7 (2017 views)
Shortcut

Ok. Will do. Thanks for the reply.

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1704 views)
Shortcut

Thank you to all who have brought in tons of great stuff for the Jumble Sale. Is there anyone here who would be able to help sort and store boxes full of goods? We have a storage container, but its better to keep our animal feed in the container and not jumble sale items. Any suggestions and assistance is much appreciated.

Too bad we do not have a Safe Store like in the US.

In Reply To
Dear Friends

PAWS is collecting items for its planned jumble sale. It can only hold the jumble sale when enough goods have been collected. Some volunteers are prepared to help make this a success. If you have anything that is no longer of any use to you and it can be sold in aid of the shelter, please do send it over.

Do think of as you rummage through your store room. Thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my