Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
I found a Beagle in Sunway Mas near Aman Suria.

yeee
Canine Addict

May 26, 2007, 9:56 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1142 views)
Shortcut
I found a Beagle in Sunway Mas near Aman Suria. Can't Post

I found a beagle in 747 Restaurant in Sunway Mas while I was having breakfast with my boyfriend. We've asked the hawkers, vet clinic, petshop staffs and some passer by around but no one seem to have seen him with anybody before.

So we decided to bring him back first while looking for his owner to claim him back.
I attached 2 pictures of him taken. There is one showing the collar band he is wearing.

Please call Jeff at 012-6186060.

(This post was edited by yeee on May 29, 2007, 7:04 AM)
Attachments: DSC00179.JPG (209 KB)
  DSC00180.JPG (247 KB)

yeee
Canine Addict

May 31, 2007, 9:27 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] I found a Beagle in Sunway Mas near Aman Suria. [In reply to] Can't Post

Buddy is reunited with his family and girlfriend : )

Jeff and I will miss him very much. He is such a adorable beagle, just like a baby.

yeee
Canine Addict

May 31, 2007, 9:49 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] I found a Beagle in Sunway Mas near Aman Suria. [In reply to] Can't Post

We brought buddy to pet shop to read the microchip. We then called MKA to get information of breeder/owner. What happened was owner reported lost dog to MKA therefore owner managed to get us.

Cute baby buddy was back at home.
Today I paid him a visit passing by his hse and saw he was sleeping like a baby. Miss you

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my