Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
need gov clinic add n phone..

3cutepuppies
Novice

May 5, 2007, 6:28 PM

Post #1 of 11 (3897 views)
Shortcut
need gov clinic add n phone.. Can't Post

who can help me here....my puppy sick,the vet say that his red blood cells is lower that his white blood cells.when he shit have blood one..the vet say it need rm1000 to cure but my frens ask me go to gov clinic cheaper...may i know where is the goverment clinic?? i stay at pj..but if at kl oso no problem..please reply me asap..i dun wan to see my lil mumble in pain so long

Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 5, 2007, 9:53 PM

Post #2 of 11 (3893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [3cutepuppies] need gov clinic add n phone.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hospital Veterinar
Wilayah Persekutuan
Km. 4, Jalan Selar 4 off Jalan Cheras,
56100 Cheras,
Kuala Lumpur.
03-92849716
03-92849718

Klinik Haiwan,
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan Negeri Selangor
Lot 2, Jalan Utas
Seksyen 15/7
40630 Shah Alam
03-55103900

Klinik Veterinar UPM
Persiaran Barat
Petaling Jaya
03-79551527

The cheapest is the one at Cheras. You can also try the small animal clinic at UPM: www.vet.upm.edu.my/~uvh/

3cutepuppies
Novice

May 5, 2007, 10:22 PM

Post #3 of 11 (3887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] need gov clinic add n phone.. [In reply to] Can't Post

thank thanks...alot alot....the clinic at damansara say that my puppies get patrovirus...a very dangerous virus..so i very worry bout him. thanks for the info..thanks alot ya

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 7, 2007, 10:05 AM

Post #4 of 11 (3875 views)
Shortcut

hope ur pups are getting treatment n' goin to b fine soon, pls let us noe the outcome... Frown

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

3cutepuppies
Novice

May 8, 2007, 8:26 PM

Post #5 of 11 (3863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] need gov clinic add n phone.. [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah..feel relieve,mumble now at thomas clinic cos is nearer to the house and on saturday goverment hospital did not open. he look very sick so i have no choice to send to thomas clinic.but the cost is not that expensive la,1st day is rm 100 the following days is rm45.still ok lo. the vet say mumble now did not vomit but still have diahrea, n vet say having problem feeding mumble oral medication because naughty mumble wan to bite them.haha...but now he still dip and the vet still trying to feed him the oral medication that have antibiotic and stop the diahrea. lucky my other two puppies did not get parvo virus (touch wood)...the vet say i hsould give him vacination after the treatment,u think is ok?..some say cant cos he stil weak...

hope he can recover soon....

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 9, 2007, 3:29 AM

Post #6 of 11 (3855 views)
Shortcut

oh good to hear tht,
i think the vet meant when mumble has fully recovered then only vaccinate, not immediately vaccinate after he has finished treatment. usually when his condition has improved, u will wana wait for a few weeks b4 vaccination.

may i know where did u get ur litter of pups?
where is thomas clinic?
which clinic quote u RM1k++ for treatment??

Don't Lost your dogs!!

3cutepuppies
Novice

May 9, 2007, 6:29 PM

Post #7 of 11 (3849 views)
Shortcut

thomas clinic is at klang,THOMAS ANIMAL CLINIC AND PET CORNER
15, Jln Mempelam, Off Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, 41100 Klang, Selangor, phone number is 03-33717734. The vet that quote me almost 1k is at damansara near kdu lo....mumble now at home..active ler..lucky,when he sent in to the vet, doc say he have 50/50 chances only...i call up n ask the doc,she say have to wait around 2-3 week for vac.

me n my bf crazy dog lover,my bf always have one dog (mimi) but mine leh pass away 3 years ago n have no chances to adopt one. my 3 puppies is from my bf dog.she born 3 cute puppies...n we goin to sitiawan to work so me n my bf take this 3 puppies lo.my bf sis wan mimi so we have to seperate them...mumble is border collie but his two bro i dun knw wat breed lo.cos mimi oso i dun know wat breed n mimi husband (neighbour) is border collie.so oni mumble look like dad n larrie (call him tat cos he have a L shape on his back) n puutih (my bf sis name it,she stil young so oni can think this)haha....look like mimi. As long is doggie...i love them,me n my bf dun care what breed they are...hehe..u leh?where u get ur dog?

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 10, 2007, 7:18 AM

Post #8 of 11 (3838 views)
Shortcut

thanks for sharing, Smile
good to hear ur pup is recuperating...

its in klang, y from pj u ended up all the way in klang???

so u will be moving to sitiawan soon wit 3 furkids?

and how old is mimi? she will bear pups again, u intend to let this carry on??

my mutts, i adopted them both from a student. they're wit me for 10 years already. both from the same litter, one male n' female. the girl was only spayed last year, bcos i worried bout the surgery procedure initially, had a bad experience many years ago bfore i have dogs, the cat tht i send for surgery never wake up... tht time i never know bout gas or blood test etc.
i only support adopting dogs frm spca paws etc.

Don't Lost your dogs!!

3cutepuppies
Novice

May 12, 2007, 4:22 AM

Post #9 of 11 (3816 views)
Shortcut

mimi is 5 years n 4 month old, my bf pick her (she still a small cute puppy)up on the street. mimi been dump by some irresponsible people. my bf plan to rescue her n take care of her. this is the 1st time mimi bear puppies wo.most of the time she cant go out much cos my bf n his sis will play with mimi in the house n if go out oso they will try prevent mimi to pregnant (u know wat i mean).this time pregnant cos my bf housemate forget to close the gate n mimi run out lo..but she come bak at nite...all was so worry n search all over the place.when she come bak, all of us know sure have baby tis time,haha,yup,my bf oso plan to spay mimi...but not the time yet,cos wen mimi give birth to the 3 cute puppies she have infection so must rest lo, i think next 2 week they will bring to a vet lo. mimi is mongrel but i think the 3 cute puppies oso lo....dun know wat mix with wat breed..next time i put up the pic n see u can know they mix wat breed ma...ok? jus curious, but they are so cute.......

yup, me n my bf is going to work at sitiawan n will bring along 3 puppies...dun wan to give to anybody cos scare give to not good family, so wan to take care of them lo...if give oso dun know wan to give which of the puppies...me n my bf sayang 3 of them...but i know my bf sure wont give puutih out cos puutih almost death wen he born.cos is mimi 1st time pregnant ma...so wen mumble come out is ok..another 2 hour larrie come out but puutih leh is over 5 hour still not out,lucky my bf check mimi private n notice a leg n he try to pull the puppy out...n it come out 2 puppies inside.on surface two look death but we keep try to rub the chest n puutih suddenly open the mouth n take his 1st breath but unfortunately another puppy past away..so puutih is so treasure to my bf..me leh,i sayang all..hehe...they are my bao bei...

u got upload ur mutt pic ma? sure is a cute dearie.....hehe....

fongky
New User

May 12, 2007, 6:32 PM

Post #10 of 11 (3803 views)
Shortcut

Try the UPM clinic in the veterinary department behind PJ Hilton, next to Nestle. Ask them perform creatinine and blood urea nitrogen tests too.

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 14, 2007, 9:56 AM

Post #11 of 11 (3788 views)
Shortcut

hmmm, so all 3 of your puppies are male....?

hows mumble doing now?

ive a shot of my mutts when they are 3 months old,
but photobucket won't load these few days.

u can email me at bagarobasar
i'll send u some mutts' pic Cool

Don't Lost your dogs!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my