Apr 26, 2007, 9:56 PM

Post #1 of 23 (8099 views)
Shortcut
MIX ANGORA BABY RABBIT FOR ADOPTION! Can't Post

Type of Pet: Rabbits

Breed: Angora mixed Rabbit

Sex:Female / Male

Contact number: pm me or sms me at 0162657922

Special needs: They are young so absolute care must be taken on their type of food. Cannot simply give any type of leafy vege for the 1st 3 months

Reason for adoption/ Message for interested parties:
These baby bunnies are sired by Tinnie an angora who has recently RIP and a local grey white bunny of my bf.

Tinnie was choosen as the father as he has wonderful personality and easy to train with his unique cute looks to die for

All of the babies are easy to train, adorable, healthy, and great personality. Goes well with kids as they are tame.

Unfortunately I can’t keep them all as we have many rabbits already (I am only keeping one of offspring) Looking for good homes to them; if you are a new bunny lovers; i can share tips and tricks for your new pet rabbit. Rabbits are like dog and cat; they can be toilet train, call to come, and minor tricks can be learned! You don’t need a home with a garden; just a good cage and a loving heart for animals

Dateline to reserve or get the rabbits by 29/4/07
video link on the bunny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECU8b01hnbE

valanese
Novice

Apr 28, 2007, 9:07 PM

Post #2 of 23 (8074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valanese] MIX ANGORA BABY RABBIT FOR ADOPTION! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dateline to reserve or get the rabbits by 13/5/07 exnteded as for public holiday.its not to late to contact me!

egretaus
Novice

Apr 29, 2007, 10:11 PM

Post #3 of 23 (8065 views)
Shortcut

Hi, im quite interesting in adopting your cute little rabbit. is it still available? imight passing by damansara in few days later, so i wonder can i drop by to have a look of them? and is it foc?

valanese
Novice

May 3, 2007, 6:27 PM

Post #4 of 23 (8017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [egretaus] MIX ANGORA BABY RABBIT FOR ADOPTION! [In reply to] Can't Post

I currently have 2 black and white bunnies like in the pic, 3 black bunnies with white feet, 2 white bunnies but with black eyes (very unique usually albino is with pink eyes) ..need u to reply asap as next weekend ill be giving the bunnies to pet shop to sell if i cant find suitable good pet lovers to adopt the rabbits.

1) Why a pet rabbit?
2) Have u rear rabbit before?
3) Done any research before deciding to adopt? YES / NO
4) Any other pets at home?
5) Do you have the cage and the necessary for the pet ready?
6) Who is taking care of the rabbit?
7) Any preference on gender or colour of the rabbit?
8) Why adopt then buying rabbit from pet shop?

IF UR ANSWER TO QUESTION 3 IS YES PLS REPLY THESE.FOR NEWBIES PLEASE REFER TO LYN PETSWONDERLAND RABBIT FORUM PG 1 FOR MORE INFO:

1) What can a rabbit eat and not eat?
2) Which hay is more suitable, timothy or alfalfa (baby rabbits)?
3) Can rabbits of different sex be kept together?
4) If the rabbit acts aggressive or have mood swings, will you still keep it?
5) Will you spay or neuter the rabbit if it shows dominance behaviour?
6) What is the scientific name for rabbit?
7) What is the average lifespan of a rabbit? (no right or wrong answer here)
8) You see white flakes on your rabbit body, behind the ears and near its mouth. Are they Dandruff or mites? What is the cure for it?

THOSE QUESTIONS MAY SEEM A LOT BUT I REASSURE YOU ITS A LIL TIME IS WORTH IT FOR SUCH CUTE RABBITS...I ALSO WOULD LIKE SERIOUS PET LOVERS AS BUNNIES BELOW 3 MONTHS EASILY PASS AWAY IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN.

thanks,

kim

valanese
Novice

May 3, 2007, 6:29 PM

Post #5 of 23 (8016 views)
Shortcut

i cant pm u so pls reply my questions here or lowyat.net pm me kimmie

THANKS Wink

(This post was edited by valanese on May 3, 2007, 6:32 PM)

egretaus
Novice

May 3, 2007, 10:42 PM

Post #6 of 23 (7999 views)
Shortcut

yeap i have a rabbit now, last time i had a lot but i sold it due to too many babies cause got a whole family is giving birth.Blush but now all died due toold ages Frown tats y im trying to find a mate for my youngest rabbit in the family. as for your question, i still have a pet dog in my house buy she's so cute till even the rabbit stand on her stomach she also don't care of them. she love them so much. Frown

valanese
Novice

May 4, 2007, 1:47 AM

Post #7 of 23 (7989 views)
Shortcut

wow u have a nice doggy...very seldom hear they get along with rabbit...my dog gets bully by my rabbit for being too busy body playing with them:) hope to see ya doggy one day.my ctc 0162657922 pls sms me ur name and ctc number informing also u r from puppy website with ur nickname for my info:)

egretaus
Novice

May 4, 2007, 2:43 AM

Post #8 of 23 (7987 views)
Shortcut

too bad... after yesterday me no go up to damansara already.Frown

valanese
Novice

May 4, 2007, 3:57 AM

Post #9 of 23 (7983 views)
Shortcut

eh where u located? this weekend ill be heading to bts kl and anytime this week u can drop by damansara to adopt the rabbit but of course pm or call me 1st:)

egretaus
Novice

May 4, 2007, 9:24 AM

Post #10 of 23 (7982 views)
Shortcut

i live in cheras area in kl. last weeks i follow my friend's car go up to damansara to do some business only.

valanese
Novice

May 4, 2007, 5:44 PM

Post #11 of 23 (7975 views)
Shortcut

ohhh thats sad..my 1st pair of rabbits i went all the way to selayang from usj.of course it was hassle as it was long journey and i had to do lots of errands that day but it was worth it to see the rabbit in better home and the owner was so glad that she gave me all her cage, 2 months supply of food & assesories for rthe rabbits and even offered to pay for the months of support of course i rejected the offer as its of course too much of her la furthermore she is only a student:P if u really want the rabbit i can bring down to bts kl on sunday after church.sms me if interested a day earlier on saturday to reconfirm.thanks:)

egretaus
Novice

May 4, 2007, 11:31 PM

Post #12 of 23 (7959 views)
Shortcut

where is bts? by the way, did I need to pay for them?

valanese
Novice

May 5, 2007, 12:13 AM

Post #13 of 23 (7955 views)
Shortcut

BTS is berjaya times square; im going to st.andrews at raja chulan.best place to meet of course is near atria shopping centre as the rabbits are located there.i try not to bring them out too long in the sun.my adoption comes with no fee however if i cant find any good home for them ill be selling them to the pet shop.a good treat for the rabbit as a token appreciation is good like carrot/fruits/hay or some amount of pellets.u just need to inform me how many rabbits u like to adopt and which one:

currently avialable is 3 black with white feet,2 black and white, and 2 white rabbit with black eyes (1 white is pending reserve by adopter).

sms me at 0162657922 state ur name and which website u got the info ad from for my ref for quick response thanks

egretaus
Novice

May 5, 2007, 1:35 AM

Post #14 of 23 (7950 views)
Shortcut

hey, im going down to bts tomorrow. mayb we can meet up at there in tomorrow?

valanese
Novice

May 5, 2007, 6:41 AM

Post #15 of 23 (7942 views)
Shortcut

hi i will be working tomorrow so cant meet.my suggestion for u to come over any of the days to atria damansara or next weekend we meet at bts kl on sunday after church.my bf will be meeting 2 adopters this weekend and another 2 next weekend..u sound like a good person;im willing to reserve for u the rabbits if u can meet up by next weekend:)

egretaus
Novice

May 5, 2007, 9:15 AM

Post #16 of 23 (7937 views)
Shortcut

i think i will be meeting you on this sunday in bts. the white colour with black eyes is the surrounded with black eyes or the eye ball is black in colour? i prefer a girl. you know how to see?

valanese
Novice

May 5, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #17 of 23 (7925 views)
Shortcut

1 of the white rabbit is booked.there are two white rabbits.usually white rabbits are albino with pink eyes but these rabbits have black eyes instead.the one that is avilable is one white with lil brown around its eyes and tip of the ear as it follow dad's gen.the sex of the rabbit is still unkown as they are too young to be judge yet...if interested pls contact me at 0132186555 to arrange meeting tomorrow.if i were to meet u it would be around 10am + after church.dont message here,i wont be online laterz.byez

last chance to meet is next weekend other days will be atria damansara.pls contact me via hp cause online is taking too lenghty to reply and i seldom online weekends.thanks

(This post was edited by valanese on May 5, 2007, 7:10 PM)

valanese
Novice

May 6, 2007, 12:24 AM

Post #18 of 23 (7914 views)
Shortcut

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vBtpvldgqw

It’s a video clip of the bunnies I’ve up for adoption. The mom still loves them as a baby that is before the babies in their greedy appetite accidentally bite her. She hopped out of the cage leaving her babies in a puzzle and u could see one of the babies thought his siblings is the mom and still suckling in hope to receive sweet motherly milk :P (the mom looks dirty because day out in the garden digging)

egretaus
Novice

May 6, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #19 of 23 (7883 views)
Shortcut

hey can u upload a photo of the rabbit that you will give me? coz my mum want have a look of it. thanks ya Frown

valanese
Novice

May 7, 2007, 5:05 AM

Post #20 of 23 (7877 views)
Shortcut

ohhh i didnt take their pic today i took a short video clip will upload tomorrow if got time.btw in the video 3 of the rabbits are taken or reserve.will inform u which...sorry for the last min change today my bf need time to adjust before the rabbits leave their home,he will miss them dearly;p

valanese
Novice

May 7, 2007, 8:18 PM

Post #21 of 23 (7863 views)
Shortcut

2 video links!

this video 1 is avilable the black and white bunny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C26_znb7TQ

this video 1 black is taken, 1 white is taken and 1 grey white is taken.left the brown white, 1 black with white feet,and 1 black white...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-0TJVXCp8

egretaus
Novice

May 8, 2007, 1:23 AM

Post #22 of 23 (7849 views)
Shortcut

hey i watch tyour video already. its quite blur but still can watch. Frown is the white with black ears is the 1 that you will give me?

valanese
Novice

May 9, 2007, 10:11 PM

Post #23 of 23 (7825 views)
Shortcut

im not coming down kl this sunday have to prepare for my dreaded exam less than a month so its a die die situation and to cook for mom's day...so u have to come over collect the rabbit at damansara atria if u would like the cute black and white bunny...others avilable is 1 white,1 brown white,1 black and 1 black white bunny.sms me pls i wont be online this week

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my