Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar

joh_lin
Novice

Apr 23, 2007, 6:25 AM

Post #1 of 11 (2450 views)
Shortcut
FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar Can't Post

Found- Old black labrador-Male. Collarless, injured foot. Pantai Hills, Bangsar. Am doing the necessary, checking for microchip with vet and will contact shelters/flyers.

Will be outstation. You can contact me via sms ONLY if you think this is your dog ya? 012-374 0841

joh_lin
Novice

Apr 27, 2007, 8:04 AM

Post #2 of 11 (2377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joh_lin] FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

The dog has been reunited with it's owner. Moderator, could you plese close this thread? Thanks!

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

Jun 4, 2007, 2:58 AM

Post #3 of 11 (2120 views)
Shortcut

Curiously, our neighbour across the street just rescued a black lab with an injured foot just now. Matches your original description of the dog. I'm quite disturbed that this dog (if it is indeed the same one) has been recued yet again. Who is the owner of this dog? I'm not sure where they picked up the dog, but our houses are in Bukit Bandaraya, so I really believe it's the same dog.

In Reply To

joh_lin
Novice

Jun 5, 2007, 4:03 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [damutznutz] FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

!! Good grief! Please call me at 012-3740841 or leave a message and I'll call you back. I'll see if I still have his number.

joh_lin
Novice

Jun 6, 2007, 5:49 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [damutznutz] FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

I can't seem to contact you via your profile, Damutznutz. Can't find the owner's number but I am concerned about how the dog is. If it is the same dog, the big old boy sure stole our hearts over here at home, and the vet says that the foot is in need of further attention should the swelling not subside. It was given a course of antibiotics when I took it to the vet just in case it was infected, and then the owner contacted me and took him home. Ear was also infected and I hope it is alright. If it is the same dog, the vet says he shouldn't be walking around and to restrict his movements a little so that the foot will heal. If you wouldn't mind calling, it would be good to know that the dog is alright. Thanks.

Joh

iwen
New User

Jun 15, 2007, 6:28 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1858 views)
Shortcut

Hi. Am the owner of the black labrador. Damutznutz, very much appreciate if you could contact me at 012 361 5607. Regards, I-Wen

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2007, 3:18 AM

Post #7 of 11 (1826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [iwen] FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi - sorry I've been away from the forum for a bit. Been a little busy. I bumped into my neighbour last night, Rita, who had picked up the dog most recently. She let me know that the dog is no longer with her. The lab is truly an escape artist =/ She told me a couple of nights ago the dog escaped when she opened the gate and so far has not been able to find her again. She has been looking though but no luck so far.

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2007, 6:15 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1809 views)
Shortcut

wah the dog so smart know how to runaway.. hopefully the dog faster reunited with the owner

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

Jun 17, 2007, 2:36 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dysentery] FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

Considering this is the 2nd or 3rd time this dog has been spotted/picked up in the area...I don't know whether this dog escapes a lot or is allowed to roam to be honest.

Not making any accusations, just wondering what the story is with the dog.

wernli
New User

Jun 18, 2007, 4:39 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1727 views)
Shortcut

dfsdfs

The dog willl escape whenever it has the opportunity but he knows how to find his way home. Please contact me at 012 363 3116 to pick him up or leave him at Jalan Turi or Medang Tanduk if you wish to remain incognito! We miss him terribly - Iwen's sister

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2007, 1:40 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wernli] FOUND Old Black Labrador-Male, Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

I would if I had the dog! Neither I nor Rita have seen the dog since it ran off earlier this week. And so far no signs of the dog on Medang Tanduk either, which is where I've usually seen him in the past.

(This post was edited by damutznutz on Jun 18, 2007, 1:43 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my