Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang

shakybombom
Novice

Apr 22, 2007, 12:31 AM

Post #1 of 22 (4291 views)
Shortcut
LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang Can't Post

Male boxer about 3yrs old, answers to the name of Bullet or Bull went missing last night. Our maid went out to throw rubbish, and he must have ran out without her knowing. Yes she is that "duh". She didnt even realise he was gone when she went to change his water and kept the shoes away frm him. A nightly routine that she does and he will always be there following what she does.

We only found out this morning when hubby called him for his walk. We searched the whole of Botanic housing area, house by house, back lanes, main roads, also notified all security guards. We believed someone must have taken him as he is very friendly with strangers.

We dont know what else or where else to look. I will be distributing flyers to every house later. Please if anyone finds him, please call us. Keep him safe and give him lots of water and food. He did not finish his food last night. He is also under medication for his skin problems.

He has terrible skin condition, acne around the mouth area and neck area, and lesions at the paws due to running. He has a silver chain on but no license. Please see attached pictures...

Thank you.

(This post was edited by shakybombom on Apr 22, 2007, 11:34 PM)
Attachments: bull1.jpg (130 KB)
  bull2.jpg (80.9 KB)
  bull3.jpg (96.6 KB)

alexhui87
Novice

Apr 23, 2007, 8:29 PM

Post #2 of 22 (4260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shakybombom] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

hOpe u will find bull asap.. ill will help u find bull coz i oso stay near botanic.. dont give up so easy.. Wink

shakybombom
Novice

Apr 24, 2007, 1:39 AM

Post #3 of 22 (4242 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alexhui87] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you Alex. This morning our security guard told us his friend saw Bull in Bkt Tinggi, crossing the traffic lights and that his friend almost knocked him over. But he didnt bother to call us asap and he were afraid that Bullet will bite. Now Im really lost. Dunno where to search. Shld I trust his judgement that Bull is in Bkt Tinggi or shld I continue my search in Botanic? I put flyers into every home in Jln Jenaris. Still a lot more to go.

Bkt Tinggi is so big and spaced out compared to Botanic. Where to look???? In dilema now!!!!Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 24, 2007, 2:13 AM

Post #4 of 22 (4240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shakybombom] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Haiyoh, go look lar. At least got one lead mah. By the time you sit pondering over this dilemma the dog donno go where liao.

4legs
New User

Apr 24, 2007, 9:36 AM

Post #5 of 22 (4229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Twice our dog ran out of the house compound upon seeing the first opportunity at the gate & at both times we found her wandering around the very field we always take her for walks.

Good luck in your search.

alexhui87
Novice

Apr 24, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #6 of 22 (4214 views)
Shortcut

Hi shakybombom

Dont ever give Up .. yesterday i went to B.tinggi.. i dint see any sign of bull .. but ill told all my dog lover friend to help u out . . . .if got any sign of bull the 1st thing ill call u 1st. . . and i dont think got any ppl dare to touch bull .. coz he loOk will bite .. hahah so dont worrie .. if fate u will get bull back. . . JUST DONT EVER GIVE UP! Cool BE STRONG!

shakybombom
Novice

Apr 25, 2007, 11:03 PM

Post #7 of 22 (4168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alexhui87] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your help. We are still searching for Bull everywhere in Bkt Tinggi and Botanic. I also advertised in the Star papers, from Thurs till Mon. MPK has also been notified to catch him. I could only distribute flyers to some hse in Bkt Tinggi randomly. I just hope if someone is keeping him , they will find our number and call us.

Btw have you heard of ppl catching and selling good breed dogs in Pandamaran? We heard of such cases frm ppl in Botanic, and the owner actually has to buy her dog back. But I dont know where the dog seller is located. Maybe they kidnapped Bull.....

(This post was edited by shakybombom on Apr 25, 2007, 11:05 PM)

alexhui87
Novice

Apr 27, 2007, 7:09 PM

Post #8 of 22 (4139 views)
Shortcut

HI Shakybombom,

Help somewan out its a good thing . . . maybe next time i lost my dog u oso can help me wat.. rite??Sly

i dint heard be4 bout catching good breed gods for sales in pandamaran.. but ill try to ask few friend maybe there know bout it . . .

if im not mistaken somewan told me taman rasnah got somewan sell good breeds dog.. my friend just buy jack russell from there. . . around 1k$$ and vat told him the dog is around 2 years old++ ... ill try to ask him where is lacated maybe u can try to find bull at there..

shakybombom
Novice

Apr 28, 2007, 8:40 AM

Post #9 of 22 (4116 views)
Shortcut

Alex,

I hope you can get me the exact location in Tmn Rasnah. We went to Pandamaran to ask around, but no one seems to know where the dog seller is.

Today is a week since Bull left. Our search for him has lessen, we believe he is no longer in the streets but in someone's home. Where exactly we dunno. How else can we find him? We are losing hope. I try to be strong but it just hurts so much not knowing how he is doing, dead or alive, and whether he is in good hands.

alexhui87
Novice

Apr 28, 2007, 7:27 PM

Post #10 of 22 (4109 views)
Shortcut

shakybombom,

im so sorry, My friend told me that guys shift aways last nov 2006 coz alot of ppl find him .. so wanted . . . and alot of ppl said he stole ppl doggie for sales . . im so sorry shakybombom i know how u feel bout bullet.. Frown my 1st bday puppy in boxer same color as bull . . . 1 year + then he dead . . . he run out from my house a car ran over him . . . so i think when u saw ur own dog ran over by a car its so hurt. . .

yesterday i went to B.Tinggi pet shop i ask my friend i ask them bout bullet.. there all told me u post bullet pic out side d. . . so i told then if any news from bullet the 1st thing call u . . . the most important thing is BEEE STRONGGGG . . . if it takes quite long time even 1 or 2 month . . . just hope bull is in good hands.. and let the leng chai ko ko up there to do there job..

1 more thing i dint read ur post in B.tinggi . . did u rewards any who find bull?? if for me ill rewards 1000.. if for me la. . . coz i love my pets more then my self.. even i dint eat my pet haves to eat. . . everyday my parents scold me stupit . . Frown

shakybombom
Novice

Apr 29, 2007, 11:54 PM

Post #11 of 22 (4080 views)
Shortcut

Hey Alex,

I do hope someone up there will make sure Bull is safe. Im just afraid ppl who took him will abuse him like tie him or cage him. bull is never caged or chained up. He even sleeps in our living hall when it is hot outside. He has skin problem so he cant take the heat. :(

Im so so sad... what r the chances of ever finding a lost dog. So many ppl losing dogs but cannot find. And so many lost dog but no owner claim.

We have covered almost the whole of Bkt Tinggi, house b house still no sign of him. Where else could he have gone?

mutt
Dog Kichi

Apr 30, 2007, 7:31 AM

Post #12 of 22 (4069 views)
Shortcut

If you look around the whole area and have not found him dead on the roads, that means he is alive.

And if you have gone around looking around your area and bandar Botanic and have not seen him means he is not walking around the area already.

My guess is he is most probably in someone's house. Sometimes you might have missed an area with your flyers, and the person housing your dog might be waiting still. You should do frequent checks with Paws and SPCA. Usually if the person housing him cannot find the owner they will sent him there.

Also I think you need to put some reward money and post your flyers again. Money and the greed of it works wonders.

eli
Enthusiast

May 2, 2007, 4:10 AM

Post #13 of 22 (4037 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i'm sorry anyone has to lose a dog under whatever circumstances. but don't lose hope yet.

my dog patches went missing four years ago. we looked everywhere we could think of, sometimes driving to neighbouring housing estates. we even asked at the puchong restaurant that is famous for serving dog-meat... finally found her after nine weeks in a 'taman' 2 hills away.... keep looking but you may have to widen scope.

we were fortunate cos someone recognised her from a pic and tipped me off. hope you are reunited with bull soon.

shakybombom
Novice

May 2, 2007, 9:28 AM

Post #14 of 22 (4029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Eli for your words of encouragement. My husband seems to have given up hope because it just seems impossible to find Bull with the limited time we have in our hands. But now we will try sending flyers again this time with a reward of RM1000! Thanks to Alex, Mutt, and friends' advice. I really hope the flyers land on the right person who is keeping Bull.

Mutt: I have already reported to PAWS, SPCA, and MPK about Bull missing. I will also notify all vets in Klang, Kota Kemuning and PJ about this. There are only a handful boxers around nowadays, and since Bull has skin problems, I hope that person will send him to a vet.

alexhui87
Novice

May 3, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #15 of 22 (3987 views)
Shortcut

ShakyBomBom,

hope u will fine bull asap.. i know how much u miss him ..my friend saw a boxer at B.tinggi but im not sure is bull .. if u wanna know more u can call me .. 019 771 6540 or 016 6778896 for more infomation.. keep in touch..

alexhui87
Novice

May 6, 2007, 2:58 AM

Post #16 of 22 (3923 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mr & Mrs lee,

So u all got any new from bull??

angel3009
Novice

Jun 1, 2007, 12:24 AM

Post #17 of 22 (3630 views)
Shortcut

Hi....
Has anyone found Bull ?

Our Angel, Our Life, Our Soul
Rashpal&Naren

shakybombom
Novice

Jun 10, 2007, 3:28 AM

Post #18 of 22 (3452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angel3009] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Sadly, no. We have no news at all about Bull despite the RM1K reward. Not even a phone call. I believe we will never ever find him again... :(

yeee
Canine Addict

Jun 10, 2007, 8:27 AM

Post #19 of 22 (3443 views)
Shortcut

So sad. Let's hope that bull is rescued and now living happily with new family who love him as much as you do.

shusakakenzo
New User

Jun 28, 2007, 1:10 AM

Post #20 of 22 (3083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] LOST: Male Boxer Lost in Bandar Botanic, Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

dont despair...last time my dog ran away due to loud firweworks...everyday we combed the area and intensify the search to other neigbourhoods..searched at paws, coffeeshops, drains, fields, houses until we almost lose hope...then one fine morning while i was gettting ready to work, the dog just came back and head straight to my arms after a month...so it was like a total miracle.

so i just hope u will keep on searching and just pray for its safe return coz for every hard work done, it will always be rewarded. when i mention hard work, means relentlessly go looking for ur dog every day every possible place without fail and grunts.

doodle
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2007, 1:13 AM

Post #21 of 22 (2302 views)
Shortcut

hi shakybombom,

I am sorry to hear about your bullet.

I lost my basset hound early in 2007 and i know how that feels. Till this day, it breaks my heart thinking about it.

If you happen to know any black market about dog sellings, please let me know. I don't mind buying my dog back...

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2007, 6:14 AM

Post #22 of 22 (2200 views)
Shortcut

hey, shakybombom, my friend lost his boxer around Bkt Tinggi, Klang abt a week ago. He has the same kinda maid u hv but he also has a mother-in-law like that. Well this is not the first time his maid let the dog out! But his doggie is a mini boxer n a female. Still hvn't found her. Well hopefully u find ur Bullet soon.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my