First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Beanie82
Novice

May 7, 2007, 6:42 PM

Post #26 of 29 (57711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Best way to potty train [In reply to] Can't Post

Jessyca,

I think my doggie is also the same... But somehow, I have trained her to do all her business on the same newspapers. Hopefully she keeps this up! Smile

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 8, 2007, 5:20 AM

Post #27 of 29 (57705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Beanie82] Best way to potty train [In reply to] Can't Post

Keep up the good work, it takes lots of patience one to get the fully house trained.

joexavier
New User

Jan 18, 2011, 6:51 PM

Post #28 of 29 (56102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Best way to potty train [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi guys, I'm new here.. Got my first dog a couple of days ago. Thing is, I used to clean my crib floor once a week.. Now, I clean it five times a day...

I know. I love you too Bugsy...

Anyway, I tried the toilet training sprays. As far as I know, I believe that I've just donated RM30 to the pet store.

It does nothing.

My new idea is to mop my whole crib, with a mix of antibacterial liquid (I use Sol-U-Guard which is friendly for pets unlike Dettol) and white vinegar, and just leave a patch of newspaper with some of his pee on it.

Thing is, I'd love to know if dogs pee and poo at the exact same spot all the time? Any feedback would be great!

JackRussel
Novice

Jul 24, 2012, 6:41 PM

Post #29 of 29 (11401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joexavier] Best way to potty train [In reply to] Can't Post

I use the old newspaper that already has my dog's pee and put it together with some fresh newspapers at the place where she's suppose to pee and leaves it there for her to sniff and she'll generally pee there after. Tried that with 2 puppies last time and they are well trained now. Also if you catch them just about to pee you can either quickly (but gently) carry them over to their newspaper toilet or place newspaper under them so that they get the general idea.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my