Wondering...

prue_onh
Novice

Apr 17, 2007, 1:02 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3252 views)
Shortcut
Wondering... Can't Post

I just bought a toy poddle last week...
The breeder told me he hv go 4 his 1st jab...
Next month hv to go 4 his 2nd jab...
I was wondering can i bring my puppy out b4 finish 3 vaccination?
I'm worry about that cuz my younger sister bring puppy out 4 a walk when i'm not around...
Is there any problem?
I need some1 to guild me cuz i got no experience in puppy ( only 2 weeks plus ) is there anything else i hv to take note?Do let me know...thx!

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2007, 4:22 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3248 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prue_onh] Wondering... [In reply to] Can't Post

Finish the vacination then only bring her out for walk.

How old is your pup now?

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 17, 2007, 6:41 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3247 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I recommend u wait after u finish all 3 jabs before you take ur puppy out lor. My Nana finished her 3rd jab a week ago, after that only I bring her out for grooming..meanwhile u can spend more time indoors and play with your puppy and perhaps start to toilet train ur puppy. Sly

How old is ur puppy and what's his / her name ?

prue_onh
Novice

Apr 17, 2007, 5:46 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Wondering... [In reply to] Can't Post

He's just 2 months plus...
His name is "Brownie"..
He's so cute and hyper active...
he likes to stick by human side... sweet man...
Keep bitting me...it's really hurt...Pirate
I try to teach him poo poo on the paper...but seem fail...cuz he still poo poo everywhere...Crazy
Now i buy a cage 4 him...try to let him poo poo inside...
But he still don't want to do it...
When he want to poo poo he'll start make noise untill v let him out then he'll poo poo again on the floor...Laughfail man...my toilet train...
Anyway i'm from JB...
Any guys from JB can let me know how much the vaccination cost in JB?Will b the same in Kl not?
I have check from this forum but mostly is from KL ...

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 20, 2007, 8:11 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3225 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha actually i think better follow what the rest say lor. Complete all first then go kai kai ok!

But Rascal take his second dose, 3 days later, on a flight half way across the world liao. Kena quarantine 1 week. After 2 weeks in Malaysia only take his 3rd jab. Hahahahah THANK GOD he didnt contract any disease in the flight or during quarantine.

You're lucky so many sifus here to help you. When i took rascal back, I just know I have to get him on the flight and quarantine 1 week. No idea at all not to be exposed to the world before completing his vaccinations. The vet there also never say anything.........maybe i gave them a too short time frame to actually tell me not advisable to fly him yet. Hahahahah

In fact, no one actually told us not to take him outdoors before completing his vaccinations....took first jab only i already let him chase wild rabbits.........hahahaha then come to think of it, rascal got all his vaccinations pretty late (3rd jab taken at 7months old).....either that they reset his whole vaccination schedule. He probably got his 1st and 2nd jab before he went stray. But after got adopted, they reset the whole thing to start a new record for him. Maybe thats why can come out of quarantine and MAS alive and kicking lah.........hahahahaha

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 21, 2007, 12:58 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3222 views)
Shortcut

2 mths plus ar..still puppy leh, it takes a lot of patience to teach them to poo poo at a proper place, u got to be consistent lor in bringing them to the right spot. After eating, after they wake up, bring them to the newspaper, reward them when they do their business at right spot..cos at this age hor they sure have accidents one, and cant control their bladder...slowly train Brownie lor...they will learn in time. Sly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my