Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2007, 7:51 AM

Post #26 of 30 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lantiserette] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

is a diff doggies dearsally is i newly bought frm a kennel...as i luv dal all my life...n i luv her so much

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2007, 8:01 AM

Post #27 of 30 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [emilytan] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hi em,

her pic
Attachments: dal.jpg (42.5 KB)

emilytan
Novice

May 8, 2007, 6:52 PM

Post #28 of 30 (1209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

If you have never been there, I would advise you to go and have a look. That dog I saw is a big dog but it look more more dirty. As for the sex, I think it should be a female becoz I believe MPSJ will segregate male and female separately. That dog there is very friendly and wagging her tail as if asking to be taken out. She has been there for about a month now. Please act fast else you might regret.... The jaga telephone number is at the main gate and he's staying nearby. Can call him anytime to ask him to open the gate. So far he's quite friendly to me...

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2007, 9:52 PM

Post #29 of 30 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [emilytan] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hi emily,

i just called up is the same male i saw b4..

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2007, 6:18 PM

Post #30 of 30 (1027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

A female Dalmation recently wandering around my house, and i am staying Lestari Perdana 3, which is very near Puncak Jalil.

I am pretty sure is a she and she ahs red colar with it.. She looks injured in two legs, bite by others dogs outside before we found her..

I tried called your phone, but the number is not in service, check the pic below:

Kindly call me if this Dalmation is yours.. T.T Miss Lim: 012 633 2731

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my