First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2007, 7:44 AM

Post #1 of 30 (5051 views)
Shortcut
Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil Can't Post

Dear All,,

My girl run out from my house today around 4pm++ i tried to fdind her but failed.
jLN PUJ 4/11E

Anyone saw her kindly call me aT 012 219 1194 JEREMY

thanks you

she is very gentle about 2years and namned SALLY

FrownUnsureUnsureFrown

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2007, 7:27 PM

Post #2 of 30 (4985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

jerenykl,

Check this out. Don't know is your Dalmation or not.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 13, 2007, 8:18 PM

Post #3 of 30 (4978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

hii , i went there yesterday is a male.

Frown

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2007, 10:40 PM

Post #4 of 30 (4960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hey jeremy, i saw 1 guy(like lost his way) with dalmation at PUJ 6/8..not too sure if its a male/female as it was quite late oredi..

U might wanna try your luck around the neighbourhood.. good luck~

Tongue Maid for Coda, Cody, Oreo & Hobbes Tongue

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 15, 2007, 12:31 AM

Post #5 of 30 (4925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fcleetracy] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hi tracy, u saw a guy wit a dalmation is it? i think most probably is me.

I got 2 female, the younger female sneaked out, a week now..yesterday some indon at the construction site saw her at puj 5 whn i got there she is MIA again...sighs..

cheers..

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2007, 6:56 PM

Post #6 of 30 (4900 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi tracy, u saw a guy wit a dalmation is it? i think most probably is me.

I got 2 female, the younger female sneaked out, a week now..yesterday some indon at the construction site saw her at puj 5 whn i got there she is MIA again...sighs..

cheers..

I see..that's you I saw. Any sign or her yet? If your girl was at the construction area.. I think she could be somewhere (houses) nearby.. crossing my fingers~

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 17, 2007, 10:51 AM

Post #7 of 30 (4885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fcleetracy] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

i've tried every corners...walked till my legs swolen

still no sign of her..Frown
Attachments: saly.jpg (4.84 KB)

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2007, 9:04 PM

Post #8 of 30 (4860 views)
Shortcut

Will try to look out for you when i walk my dog..

cheers.....

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 18, 2007, 1:18 PM

Post #9 of 30 (4831 views)
Shortcut

hi..thanks ya...

i think she is kept by someone inside the hse, cuz yesterday evening i went to those backyard n clled her name, i heard frm her but it was frm inside one of those houses, n she just barked a few times as if there is someone warn her to keep quiet...

sighs...

Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 18, 2007, 3:30 PM

Post #10 of 30 (4830 views)
Shortcut

Ring doorbells, knock, keep calling out to her don't give up. Say you will call the SPCA, make a police report &c &c. If you need to, get a group of people to show up at the door. Make a noise and shame the bugger if you must.

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 18, 2007, 3:51 PM

Post #11 of 30 (4829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

i cant confirm which hse, how to do so..but i do suspect 1 of them, cuz whn i'm clling for her, the hse owner close her kitchen windows tight...

i hope she is inside there..m going there soon..

hope i can get her back today....

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 18, 2007, 4:25 PM

Post #12 of 30 (4822 views)
Shortcut

Try every house if you have to. Ask them if they've seen your dog. I'm sure if someone has taken your dog in and is keeping her, the neighbours would know, and I'm sure they can't be in cahoots with the one who's keeping your dog. Bring along a photo of the dog. You can make incorporate it into a lost dog notice with her photo on it. Put down your name, address. Make it seem like you've put the notices up everywhere, you've reported this to the police, SPCA, PAWS, and I think it'll be better if you have someone else or better still a group of people with you to make it seem like there's a massive hunt out for the dog. Someone who happens to have found your dog and happens to have taken a liking to it and happens to think that he'd like to keep it is more likely to give in in the face of overwhelming odds.

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2007, 6:40 PM

Post #13 of 30 (4815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

Agreed with Pungurban... really hope you can reunite with Sally soon.

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2007, 6:01 PM

Post #14 of 30 (4782 views)
Shortcut

Have you found your dog yet? You might want to do it fast just in case the person who kept your dog sneaked her off to another location (if he/she has no intention of returning the dog to you) especially if that person realised that you already know the dog is nearby.

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2007, 11:12 PM

Post #15 of 30 (4747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenec] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Have you found your dog yet? You might want to do it fast just in case the person who kept your dog sneaked her off to another location (if he/she has no intention of returning the dog to you) especially if that person realised that you already know the dog is nearby.

no not yet...

sighs...

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2007, 11:32 PM

Post #16 of 30 (4743 views)
Shortcut

ANY ADVICE?? CAN I ACTUALLY REPORT TO PAWS N SPCA FOR HER MISSINGS??

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Apr 26, 2007, 2:01 AM

Post #17 of 30 (4690 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jeremy! It's me Melissa, the girl with three dogs who you talked to last week. Remember me with the stunted Dalmatian & two Goldens? Yes, that's me.

Anyway, still haven't found her around my area. I saw the picture of her. She's really beautiful! And her name is really sweet. So sorry that you lost her. It's been over a week now, do you think she's been kept by someone already? You said you suspect that one house has Sally in it. I think one day you should attempt to go to that house & ring the bell & talk to them. Try calling out her name loudly again non-stop till she barks. If you think that's her voice, search for the house where her voice is coming from. If you see a person closing the windows again, then definitely that person has your dog & he/she knows it's your dog. That person prob knows you too & have seen your dogs before.

Well, I just hope you three will get reunited again. My fingers are crossed & so are dog's paws crossed too! Good luck in getting Sally back!

speckledpepper

Apr 26, 2007, 7:39 PM

Post #18 of 30 (4660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i have a female dalmation 2 yrs old, neutered up for adoption but im not sure where my fren got her from n if she's ures. u dun have any pic of ure dog?

pls get me at 012 3329952 . thks

my fren's currently not around, will ask her when she gets back
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Log on to www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com to view more rescued homeless pets up for adoption!! or call 012 332 9952.

janthk
Canine Addict

Apr 26, 2007, 8:29 PM

Post #19 of 30 (4658 views)
Shortcut

Hi! I was at Paws recently and saw a dalmation there. Dont know if it's yours. Go check it out. It was kept at the big area under the shaddy tree.

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

May 1, 2007, 12:37 AM

Post #20 of 30 (4576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [speckledpepper] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hey speckledpepper

thanx as per telecon that not saly oh..

anyway thanx for the efforts

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

May 6, 2007, 5:45 AM

Post #21 of 30 (4475 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

My mom just talked to a lady who's now fostering Hoppy, the badly abused mongrel dog & she lives here in Puncak Jalil. She goes to dog pound very often to save dogs & she saw a Dalmatian there & it's very, very thin! She can't tell whether it's a girl or a boy but you better go there & check. It could be Sally or maybe not... It is in Puchong Perdana; Puchong pound. Better hurry up becoz time is running out for him/her.

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2007, 8:53 AM

Post #22 of 30 (4464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hi melissa,

thx for info sharing..i've been to the pound b4 i sAW a dal as well but unfortunately is a male, and the owner ordi claims him...but no transport to bring him back/.

i'll go again on mon..to check it out/.

cheers

emilytan
Novice

May 7, 2007, 11:14 PM

Post #23 of 30 (4430 views)
Shortcut

I saw one big dalmation with collar at Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong, not very sure whether it’s your dog , and I’m not sure too whether dogs from Puncak Jalil will be throw there too. Anyway the jaga said the dog has been there for about a month now. Please act fast!!!.

If you have photo, I can help to double confirm.

P/s: Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama Seksyen 1, Puchong

emilytan
Novice

May 7, 2007, 11:19 PM

Post #24 of 30 (4429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [emilytan] Female Dalmantion Missing in Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I saw one big dalmation with collar at Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong, not very sure whether it’s your dog , and I’m not sure too whether dogs from Puncak Jalil will be throw there too. Anyway the jaga said the dog has been there for about a month now. Please act fast!!!.

If you have photo, I can help to double confirm.

P/s: Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama Seksyen 1, Puchong

If i'm not mistaken the dog i saw is wearing a polka dot collar... sorry can't really remember the color but I think it's something dark.

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2007, 1:27 AM

Post #25 of 30 (4417 views)
Shortcut

jeremykl,

Is this ur thread? http://www.homeapet.com/...;highlight=dalmation . U posted ur doggie for adoption once. But then kept her. Good thing u decided to keep her. But I think u broke her heart. Maybe that's y she ranaway. Anyway, I saw an ad of a dalmation for sale online. http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/6542/

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my