IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Animal Friends:
Baby still available?

cindy_pebbles

Apr 7, 2007, 6:42 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2186 views)
Shortcut
Baby still available? Can't Post

Hi! I went over to your website and saw that there is a cute pup named Baby. I wonder if she's already been adopted? If not, I am interested to have a look at her. Could you possibly tell me more about her? Like, is she gonna be a big dog, does she shed a lot of fur, is she ok being caged during the day, is she healthy and if she has behavioral problems like separation anxiety (my current dog has!)? also, i have a 7mths old Male MS at home, so, wondering will she be ok with another pal at home?
Most important thing is her health and if she shed lotsa fur or not coz I have sensitive nose and am allergic to them. So, will prefer if she doesn't shed much. :p
I know this sound kinda demanding but I want to make sure that I make the right decision as this dog will be with me forever. :)
Would appreciate if you could help me out with all these answering...keke..
ps: how do i adopt? any fees?

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

animalfrenz
Novice

Apr 12, 2007, 11:35 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] Baby still available? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for your enquiry. Yes Baby is still available. She has been vaccinated 1st time and spayed already. She has short brown fur. To an average a dog will shed at lease 3 times a year, she does lose a little fur now and then as she is changing her coat. what would help is if you give her coat supplement like nutri-coat, this helps in terms of vitamin for the dog as well as shedding.

I have known cases whereby when you start giving nutri-coat from puppy it has help to completely stop the shedding..but no promises. One thing helps is that it short coat.

Baby is good with other dogs, that one no problem. She might have a problem being in a cage though if she is alone. I would suggest a play pen as she can be very stubborn.

There will be charges but only reimbursement for the vaccination and spaying that has already been done.

It would be great if you could send me a mail to reginapetruse with your contact details so that i may get in touch with you.

joyce_sweelee
Novice

Aug 13, 2007, 6:43 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [animalfrenz] Baby still available? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,baby is wat breed of dog n still available 4 adoption?
joyce(012-5735465)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my