Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Dog Sneeze - Bronchodilater ??

intercept
Novice

Apr 4, 2007, 6:36 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1021 views)
Shortcut
Dog Sneeze - Bronchodilater ?? Can't Post

My dog has been sneezing for the past one week, but is less frequent now. His nose is a bit watery, but his eyes are ok, he sleeps, runs as normal. The first vet i went prescribed him a "Bronchodilater", 30ml to be taken twice a day. i only given him twice and each time after consuming it, he will feel like vomiting after about 30 minutes, (he vomitted the first time i gave him). Have anyone of you heard of this drug before?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 11, 2007, 6:47 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [intercept] Dog Sneeze - Bronchodilater ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i only heard b4 that bronchodilater was given to patient who had difficulty in breathing, such as asthmatic ppl...

hence, it's name, the drug act to dilate the broncial...

so i'm had no idea what's d purpose of prescribing it to a dog that sneeze...Frown

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Apr 24, 2007, 1:39 AM

Post #3 of 3 (968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [intercept] Dog Sneeze - Bronchodilater ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i tink flu only.. flu no need to use bronchodilator.. amanda's rite.. bronchodilators are for asmatic problems or respiratory tract problems... its either the vet simply prescribe to u, or he's hiding some facts from u abt ur dog's health.. please consult another reliable vet...

vomiting means the digestive system doesnt accept the prescription.. it may be too strong the dose? please consult the vet about this problem ya.

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my