Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Sifu need advise!

zhung

Apr 4, 2007, 2:19 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1516 views)
Shortcut
Sifu need advise! Can't Post

Hello

I'm facing of this problem, my puppy on top of her head bleeding, obviously she is scratching till bleeding. It's already few days. I tried applied lotion or wash it with detol, but she still keep on scratched until bleeding. What was happening here? anyone have experinced the same problem before, please do give advise. Thx

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 4, 2007, 3:05 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zhung] Sifu need advise! [In reply to] Can't Post

my grandpa's boxer used to hd this kind of condition too...whenever my dog sratch his face, it can bleed easily...

d vet said mayb is 'demotex'.....n after consuming alot of medicine, which i think is either antibiotic or steroid, he completely heal within a week....

u definately need to bring ur dog for a vet visit to get d prescribe medication...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

zhung

Apr 4, 2007, 3:58 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Sifu need advise! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, Amanda thx for the advise, maybe is because of the demodex mite, because previously she have demodex problem but already cured it. Maybe it come back again.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2007, 5:41 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1487 views)
Shortcut

yea, d vet said it can't be cured....u can control it only....if something goes wrong, it will come back again...

u try not to change any of his food, if he already settle down to 1 brand...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2007, 6:19 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1481 views)
Shortcut

Try give your dog some supplement to boost up his immune system. A strong immune system dog will not easy get skin problem.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my