Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Who's Dog Is This?

Kii
Novice

Mar 24, 2007, 8:29 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1122 views)
Shortcut
Who's Dog Is This? Can't Post

The poor dog was lost and was rescued on the highway just after Bangsar leading to the Federal Highway.

According to the rescuer, the dog was perfectly groomed and obviously the owner took good care of him.

For more picture and more info, please refer to Remembering Sheena Blog.

http://remembersheena.blogspot.com/...ose-dog-is-this.html

Hope the heartbroken dog will find his owner.

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 26, 2007, 10:32 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1054 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kii] Who's Dog Is This? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi. I went to the blog to check out the details - couldn't contact the blogger since I don't have a login password. Maybe you can forward this info to the blogger.

I was at Animal Polyclinic in Old Klang Road yesterday - the end of OKR which is right by the Federal Highway - and there was a notice about a missing poodle on the board. Yes, I know the dog in the photo in the blog doesn't look like a poodle but then the one in the photo at the vet's notice board didn't particularly look like a poodle either. The poodle was predominantly black with tan areas rather like the dog in the blog. The poodle is called Prince. No mention of the poodle's age in the notice.

Perhaps your friend could call the dog "Prince" to see if there is any reaction? The telephone no for Animal Polyclinic for more info is 03 79827432.

I hope this helps.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

Kii
Novice

Mar 27, 2007, 7:30 AM

Post #3 of 3 (992 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] Who's Dog Is This? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gus-Gus

Thanks!! I posted in her blog and also emailed her in case she didnt check the comments on her blog. Really hope the lost dog can get back home. :)

Thanks so much!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my