Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
ScHH Trial in Ipoh.

henry_u
Novice

Mar 23, 2007, 6:43 AM

Post #1 of 18 (16274 views)
Shortcut
ScHH Trial in Ipoh. Can't Post

There'll be a ScHH Trial in Ipoh around end of July. The locaton is Iskandar Polo Club, the same venue which held the trial last year. Wonderful place.

Ludoc
Novice

Mar 30, 2007, 7:07 AM

Post #2 of 18 (16252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [henry_u] ScHH Trial in Ipoh. [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownThe Trial is on 5 August 2007. Judge is Rinus Bastiaansen, Belgium team captain and FCI judge. Location: Iskandar Polo Club, Ipoh. We plan to have a seminar and possibly tests for BH and Schutzhund1, in addition to the competition for SK Lim Trophy, which comprise of Schutzhund Obedience and Protection only.. People, this is the Real deal! Start to get wet and dirty. Contact me for more details: Ludoc@puppy.com.myCheck out pictures of last year's competition: www.vsloo.photosite.com/Schutzhund Ipoh '06

Genrt
Novice

Apr 24, 2007, 8:05 AM

Post #3 of 18 (16179 views)
Shortcut

hi henry, what time should the ScHH start and end? Do you have the map how to go Iskandar Polo Club?

Frown

"SUPER DOGS ARE MADE NOT BORN"

henry_u
Novice

Apr 25, 2007, 6:57 AM

Post #4 of 18 (16154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Genrt] ScHH Trial in Ipoh. [In reply to] Can't Post

Its on the 5th of August, as for the map, i think u've to write to Dr.Loo or Ludoc for further info. So, where are u from Genrt? KL?

Genrt
Novice

Apr 25, 2007, 7:05 AM

Post #5 of 18 (16153 views)
Shortcut

I'm from kampar, met you before during CNY....

Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 25, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #6 of 18 (16149 views)
Shortcut

hehe...sorry interupt...Blushu from kampar ar? me too ler...heheheBlushme going sot sot ade...see from kampar so happy..heheheTongue

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

henry_u
Novice

Apr 26, 2007, 7:31 AM

Post #7 of 18 (16123 views)
Shortcut

Ya, i remember u.. I must say u have a nice looking Doberman..

henry_u
Novice

Apr 26, 2007, 7:33 AM

Post #8 of 18 (16118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] ScHH Trial in Ipoh. [In reply to] Can't Post

Me too..

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 26, 2007, 8:13 PM

Post #9 of 18 (16101 views)
Shortcut

huh..u too? hehehe...so where u staying in kampar? u own any doggie?

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

Genrt
Novice

Apr 27, 2007, 6:33 AM

Post #10 of 18 (16086 views)
Shortcut

hi henry, so glad that you still remember me and thanks for the praising...paiseh

Frown

Genrt
Novice

Apr 27, 2007, 6:39 AM

Post #11 of 18 (16085 views)
Shortcut

hi goofydip, nice to meet you....ya, henry do own dog(s) and i suppose that his one (or more that one?) are more nice looking, smarter than mine....

Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 27, 2007, 7:34 AM

Post #12 of 18 (16080 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah? but ur doggie is really really nice looking there!! very 'yeng'...hehehe

henry_u
Novice

Apr 27, 2007, 8:04 AM

Post #13 of 18 (16077 views)
Shortcut

My hometown is Kampar Jaya but am staying at Padang Besar, Perlis near to the Thai border since last Feb.

billchin
Dog Kichi

May 2, 2007, 4:53 AM

Post #14 of 18 (16022 views)
Shortcut

Genrt,

I have something would like to consult you about your dobe, it may not be appropriate to ask here. can you please respond to bill@billchin.net or hp:013-390 9000.

Henry_u, or goofydip, can you guys help me to find Genrt pls.

Thank you very much.

Genrt
Novice

May 3, 2007, 2:46 AM

Post #15 of 18 (16004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [billchin] ScHH Trial in Ipoh. [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.puppy.com.my/...i?post=290939#290939

Frown

andreyong
New User

May 26, 2007, 7:41 AM

Post #16 of 18 (15798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ludoc] ScHH Trial in Ipoh. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ludoc,

I tried to email ludoc@puppy.com.my but the email failed. Will this Sch trial in Aug have the BH test?

If so, what will be the judging tests? Will the traffic tests be also incorporated? Where can I get the tests that will be used on the day from?

I'd like to find out more. If anybody has any info pls email me at deejay_dr .

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Cheers.

Dre

Ludoc
Novice

Jul 10, 2007, 7:48 AM

Post #17 of 18 (15552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andreyong] ScHH Trial in Ipoh. [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry guys! I have not checked my puppy mail for ages! Mail me at my google mail: loo.voonsan, or tmnet: vsloo for details of the up-coming trial on 5 August 2007. In my experience, a lot of folks were asking when we were going to have our own Schutzhund trial and the forums were sizzling hot with all sorts of training advice given but when it comes to the real deal, most back out: no time lah, dog not ready lah, going overseas lah, date not suitable lah, judge no good lah.. blah blah blah! Don't waste my time if you fall into the above categories! All are welcome as spectators or participants in the seminars and party if you are humble enough to admit you are there to learn. Hats off to the 'Real Schutzhund Guys' and you can find out who they are from my album (vsloo.photosite.com/Schutzhund Ipoh '06)). We have kicked start the sport in the country, the rest is up to you guys to make it viable!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2007, 3:25 AM

Post #18 of 18 (15226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ludoc,ALL] CONGRATULATIONS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just like last year,the event was again a great success. The weather was better this year. There was just as much,if not more fun! This yr, we made history as it is the first time that an FCI working judge,Mr. Rinus Bastiaansen was invited to judge the trials and competitions. For the first time, BH tests were conducted and titles awarded to dogs that passed the assessments.

A big crongratulations to the first dog and handler teams in Malaysia to receive their titles(BH):

1) Jason H. and Zues (Dobermann)
2) Chloe N. and Axel (GSD)
3) Jason L. and Titus (GSD)
4) Mohd. Azman and Ayline (GSD)
5) Mr. Choy and Hannah (Malinois)
6) M. Leong and Hans (Malinois)
7) Mr. Siva K. and Dewa (GSD)
8) Richard H. and Austin (GSD)
9) Dr. Loo and Ash (GSD)
10) M. Lee and Sun (Malinois)

Also a big thank you to the sponsors and organizing committee for making this possible. You guys did a great job.Smile
To Mr. Rinus, thanks for taking time to do this! Wink
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my