my kid eat cockroach

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

quincy1802
Novice

Mar 22, 2007, 10:25 PM

Post #1 of 40 (6601 views)
Shortcut
my kid eat cockroach Can't Post

so disgusting leh , today he just done his 1st jab , reach home i put it on floor , for 10 min only , dunno where he catch a cockroach and eat , wah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ damn scary and geli ler , until i feel like wanna vomit.

nowdays he like to pick food from floor , licking my bed and cushion , bite my hair (sometimes eat my hair also ) how to teach him hah ?

u guys kids got like that ah ? i think quit over ler , teach also wont listen , scold also no scared . i think i wanna rotan him le , help me

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 22, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #2 of 40 (6598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [quincy1802] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, my puppy is also like that, i caught her a few times eating insects liao...i just scold her nia lor..use a higher pitch tone like "hep hep" or firm 'NO' lor or clap ur hands..either that u crate train ur puppy or put them on a long leash n dont allow them to wander freely around the house, the more freedom they get they will scout everywhere every single area to lick stuffs one..i swear one time i caught my Nana licking walls..can faint..Unsure

Try to be patient lor..buy books or search online about puppy behaviors..

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 22, 2007, 11:46 PM

Post #3 of 40 (6596 views)
Shortcut

hi hi

i'm not sure whether it is harm, just dat i also caught goofy licking those insects found on floor..in cameron here less lor..but if go back my hometown, got mosquito la, this la tat la, he go n lick them then telan..n i didn't take it a matter coz so far i see no harm lo..but cockroaches i really no experience le...sometimes i even see my mother asking my family doggie to chase over the inssect n eat it up..she said help us clear those mosquitos wor..Laugh

i think all pups r like tat la..u need to be patient lo...it is not tat he no scared lo, it is tat he still dunno tat it is wrong ma...

be patient n good luck!!

cheers..Tongue

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2007, 1:19 AM

Post #4 of 40 (6594 views)
Shortcut

ive lost count of how many insects zeus killed, mauled, murdered, savaged.....but none are eaten though

ezekiel 25:17

quincy1802
Novice

Mar 23, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #5 of 40 (6585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

cockroach woh , very smelly de , somemore he can eat until got the "krek krek krek" sound comin out leh. Isnt that the cockroach leg will pook his mouth? somemore i notice he lick TOILET BOWL last nite !!!!!!!!!! dunno wat is soo tasty about the toilet bowl

high tone , clap hand , scold him , all i try le , but he will show me pity and innocent face like this haih , be patient lah , maybe all puppy is like that de lah , but just afraid he lau sai only, lucky today notice he didnt .

maybe i really let him run around too much le, where i go, he follow, wat i do, he kacau, even sometime after shower wanna wear pants also he bite my pants , haih

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2007, 6:48 PM

Post #6 of 40 (6582 views)
Shortcut

hehe, i understand ur feelins when u hear the crunchy sound of a roach gettin squash. ive woke up before seein abt half a dozen of roaches layin on their backs & some are dismantled at my balcony & zeus was thr lepakin actin stupid Tongue

quincy1802
Novice

Mar 23, 2007, 8:02 PM

Post #7 of 40 (6577 views)
Shortcut

wah ~~~~~~~ mah very scary loh so many cockroaches, aiyer , the things i afraid most is cockroach le, my kids still go and bite then eat , walau , really geli oh.

wanna kiss him also scare le, better let him stay with my bf for few days, after my nitemare gone le only took him back , heheheh

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 23, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #8 of 40 (6571 views)
Shortcut

tell u wat, wat a coincidence..yesterday, i heard goofy scratching dunno wat..i just peep in and saw him scratching the floor and i didn't care bout it..then after i finish my work n went into the kitchen, i saw the bottom half of a cockcroach on the floor..guess where's the upper half? hehehe..

yeah..i hate cockcroaches..so whenever i got them, i'll smashed them with my toilet clog and throw them into the toilet bowl and there they go!!!!!! so i'm happy, goofy smashed it for me this time!!! hahaha

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2007, 10:11 PM

Post #9 of 40 (6570 views)
Shortcut

zeus can smell a roach a mile away, few times ade... he sniffed & scratched near my cupboard. i opened the cupboard, he stood up on his hind legs, smellin higher. so i carried him up on the cupboard shelf abt 3 feet high. he sniffed inside for abt 5 secs & jumped down with a roach in his mouth Sly another time is my shoe cupboard...his leash & collars all also inside the same cupboard but on the highest shelf...he tried to open the cupboard with his paws. i called him, he looked at me, then continue scrathin & sniffin at the openin... i opened the cupboard for him. he moved my shoes with his paws & came out with a roach in his mouth Laugh

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 23, 2007, 10:39 PM

Post #10 of 40 (6566 views)
Shortcut

hahaha...roach hunter!!!! good job zeus!!!!

quincy1802
Novice

Mar 23, 2007, 10:56 PM

Post #11 of 40 (6562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

wow , zeus and goofy very smart leh. but i also must learn to not afraid cockroach , hahah .. if not i will be very lousy leh , hahahah

how u guys train urself not to scared of cockroach de ? can teach me ah?

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 23, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #12 of 40 (6559 views)
Shortcut

last time when i stay with my housemate, both of us scared of cockroaches a lot..when we saw any, we surely dead..so...it comes up to my mind that,i force myself not to scared of them, kill them everytime i see them ...rather than we 2 girls standing up on chairs everytime seeing them..one scared better than 2!! hahaha

gigiger
Novice

Mar 26, 2007, 6:18 PM

Post #13 of 40 (6550 views)
Shortcut

Haha.. my GiGi also likes to catch roaches and even lizards.... but she never eat them. In fact, she will use one leg to step on it, then bark at us... ask us to have a look, indicate how good girl she is... Wink

irenec
Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2007, 6:46 PM

Post #14 of 40 (6537 views)
Shortcut

I'd say your doggie certainly have an acquired taste there Wink Some parts of South East Asia people eat la cucaracha as delicacy Tongue

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2007, 1:34 AM

Post #15 of 40 (6526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenec] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

fear factor doggie version

quincy1802
Novice

Mar 29, 2007, 1:14 AM

Post #16 of 40 (6515 views)
Shortcut

i notice that my "cash" like to running around panicly , until whole house he turn for few round , after that , turn his head back and chase me, start biting my leg also. when sleep chew my finger, my hair . hit him also didnt scared.

is there any of u guys there let your puppy try puppyvite b4? coz after my cash eat , he seems hungry very fast, midnite around 3-4 he will wake me up to make food for him. just worried that when he stay with my bf next week , cash will very hungry, coz if my bf slept already , hard to wake him up , haha

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 30, 2007, 6:46 PM

Post #17 of 40 (6507 views)
Shortcut

ur cash is jz bein happy, playful & wanna exercise...its ok that cash wants to exercise rather than layin down plain lazy...so doggie have higher metabolisme thus needin more exercise. if u own a jrt, u'l know wat i mean.

jz dont let his mouthin & teethin be a nuisance to u & family...be strict in trainin teethin & mouthin...ur not gonna make him scared of u, u jz want him to obey simple instructions of not bitin & chewin things which he's not supposed to...

nvr tried puppyvite before, sorry Unsure

irenec
Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2007, 8:21 PM

Post #18 of 40 (6502 views)
Shortcut

sounds more like fearless factor Wink

is jrt very hyper?

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Mar 30, 2007, 9:10 PM

Post #19 of 40 (6501 views)
Shortcut

cash is toy poodle wor

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 31, 2007, 2:25 AM

Post #20 of 40 (6495 views)
Shortcut

jrt = jack rascal terror

wat do u think abt em bein hyper-active with their nickname???

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 31, 2007, 2:27 AM

Post #21 of 40 (6493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

every doggie also playful one...esp when their young...if u think cash is too hyper, u might wanna check ur kibbles' nutrient contents??? too much??? thus makin him exercise more to burn more calories???

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Apr 2, 2007, 7:33 PM

Post #22 of 40 (6485 views)
Shortcut

he too like to run here and there. never see him stop le

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 2, 2007, 8:34 PM

Post #23 of 40 (6483 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

Oops! I was referring to vinoviruz's jrt Sly

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 2, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #24 of 40 (6482 views)
Shortcut

Hehe and my ST = silky TERROR / SAMSENG terrier Sly

Should've known better that those under 'terrier' group would be

cindy_pebbles

Apr 2, 2007, 10:20 PM

Post #25 of 40 (6481 views)
Shortcut

Kekekeke...ur puppy is really naughty! Just like my Benji. Everytime I wanna change, he will quickly run towards me, pulling whatever I am trying to wear! And like your puppy, he follows me everywhere i go, wanting to know everything I did! Really very kaypoh! Even when I go toilet, he will want to join me...teruk betul!
So far, no cockroaches in my place yet so can't tell you what will he do..but my place got lotsa cicak and he loves to chase him...yucky! I hate cicaks! yuck! But lucky he didn't managed to catch one yet coz cicaks are fast and they can climb the wall...so, still safe..but one day if i catch him eating a lizard, i think I might just faint....Crazy
yeah, toilet bowl..Benji loves to sniff the toilet bowl...but so far, not much licking. If he licks, i will "hep" him so he usually will stop it.. so geli.. but maybe dogs find it fun...Benji also loves to steal my bf's socks...so sometimes, we can't find the other one..so smelly also he likes...oh, not forgetting shoes! maybe they are attacted to smell kua...
PS: i hate cockroaches also... especially those that fly around...yicks! and i hate their smell too...yucky!

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my