Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
[ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 17, 2007, 11:51 PM

Post #1 of 22 (5960 views)
Shortcut
[ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person Can't Post

I saw an ad in adpost ad cause I want a silky terrier puppy.

I just bought a silky puppy from him last night. When I bring the puppy to the Vet and the Vet told me that the dog has skin disease (skin parasite) and maybe ear mites. The Vet told me that the puppy is very unhealthy.

I called him up and ask how come that he sold me a sick puppy. He said maybe is because the puppy slept on the dog food, never mind also you have to do is to bath him with medicate shampoo. Then he say call him back in 2 weeks time if the puppy never recover.

He sold me a sick puppy and now refuse to answer my call.

Beware of this guy Kent Yap Hoon Keat/Ashley Boey (012-3778208) from Kampung Subang, dont buy from him.

He is Irresponsible seller.

Below is the ad from adpost
http://www.adpost.com/...who_modified=AshKent

(This post was edited by lovepassion on Mar 18, 2007, 12:43 AM)

YanYan
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2007, 2:26 AM

Post #2 of 22 (5946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovepassion] [ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello lovepassion

I'm sorry to hear that your new pup is sick.

That seller might one of the backyard breeder though.

Thanks for sharing the info with us,it is very useful.

How was the pup's condition now?

Hopefully he/she will recover soon.

Do keep us update bout your pup ya.

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 18, 2007, 2:45 AM

Post #3 of 22 (5943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YanYan] [ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi YanYan,

I have to put the puppy in the case cause of my other dogs. It is a Male. He :P... The Vet just gave him 2 shots of injections. Cant take a bath for 1 week cause after Vaccination. That y headache now. Need to buy antiseptic tower to wipe him.

YanYan
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2007, 3:52 AM

Post #4 of 22 (5939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovepassion] [ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownlovepassion

What is his name? How old is he then?

Feel free to post his photo for us to see yaWink

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 18, 2007, 4:26 AM

Post #5 of 22 (5938 views)
Shortcut

Hi lovepassion,

I never heard of this guy before. Maybe YanYan was right about this guy 'backyard breeder'.

Anyway, what did the vet say about your pup skin problem?

Maybe have ear mite His/Her answer should be straight forward and correct not given you "MayBe"!!!

Can you please tell us what did the vet told you about the pup health condition since you say the vet told you the pup is very unhealthy.

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 18, 2007, 9:52 AM

Post #6 of 22 (5934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] [ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person [In reply to] Can't Post

I named the puppy Euro.

About the ear mites, the Vet didnt check cause Euro ear is full of ear hair so the Vet couldnt check.

The Vet said have microscopic mite that cause Euro ear itchy and keep biting his leg.

Thanks god that we know early, now the skin start to be flaky like drandraft.

The Vet say that if the puppy is not treated later all his fur might drop off.

The dog is underweight and very very shy.

(This post was edited by lovepassion on Mar 18, 2007, 9:56 AM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 18, 2007, 7:00 PM

Post #7 of 22 (5928 views)
Shortcut

I named the puppy Euro.

About the ear mites, the Vet didnt check cause Euro ear is full of ear hair so the Vet couldnt check.

The Vet said have microscopic mite that cause Euro ear itchy and keep biting his leg.

Thanks god that we know early, now the skin start to be flaky like drandraft.

The Vet say that if the puppy is not treated later all his fur might drop off.

The dog is underweight and very very shy.

The vet couldn't check? I think you better look for other honest/experience vet to treat your Euro.

The photo of Euro you posted here it seem fine to me.

Some vet tend to scare their customer by saying without treatment on your pup it can get serious so that you paid more for their treatment and the vet will try to make money out of the customer pocket.

Dandruff is very normal problem in a puppy. Usually it will gone after a few bathing & it doesn't need any medication or injection to cure this problem. Dandruff usually found on forehead, ears & along their spine.

Problem in bitting her paws can be due to unsuitable dog food or treat you are given to Euro. It was not cause from ears mite.

Now you need to ask the vet or groomer help you to pluck out all the hair inside your Euro ears canal. Then ask the vet or groomer to clean Euro ears. Learn the way to clean your Euro ears from them then go get a ears drop & cottonbutt from vet or petshops. Your dog need it.

Ears mites is not a big & serious problem that can cause your Euro health. No need any medication or injection to cure it. Just clean the ears using ears drop & cottonbutt daily untill the dirt no more can be seem then you can reduce it twice a day untill to one week once cleaning.

Underweight & Shy? Some dog have smaller bone structure some with big bone. Some are playful & some are quite. Every dogs is different.

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Mar 19, 2007, 8:24 PM

Post #8 of 22 (5904 views)
Shortcut

hope it recover soon. i will take notice of this cause i plan get cash a sister to company with

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Mar 21, 2007, 6:53 PM

Post #9 of 22 (5882 views)
Shortcut

>he vet couldn't check? I think you better look for other honest/experience vet to treat your Euro.<
Sounds like backyard vet?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Mar 21, 2007, 6:58 PM

Post #10 of 22 (5881 views)
Shortcut

Sounds like a case of demodectic mange to me. This is caused by tiny mites. This is not uncommon in puppies. The two injections the vet gave were quite likely Ivermectin, which is the standard treatment for demodex.

Get yourself a pair of hemostats - they look like a cross between a pair of scissors and a pair of pliers. You use that to clear the puppy's ear canal of hair. You need to do this to keep the ear clean. Get some ear cleaning fluid moisten a wad of cotton wool with it and stick it into the ear canal and clean it out.

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 21, 2007, 8:03 PM

Post #11 of 22 (5878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] [ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person [In reply to] Can't Post

I will bring Euro to grooming this Saturday cause I scare I will hurt Euro. Why Saturday? Cause he just had his Vaccination last Saturday

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 21, 2007, 10:00 PM

Post #12 of 22 (5870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] [ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
>he vet couldn't check? I think you better look for other honest/experience vet to treat your Euro.<
Sounds like backyard vet?

MaybeUnsure

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 21, 2007, 10:04 PM

Post #13 of 22 (5868 views)
Shortcut

I don't think is fair that lovepassion accuse the breeder selling her the unhealthy pup without given the public much details about her pup actual condition.

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 22, 2007, 4:38 AM

Post #14 of 22 (5857 views)
Shortcut

sorry ar... could you all read from a thread in low yat forum ( forum.lowyat.net/topic/428084 ) which I have created with the same title. I lazy to reexplain again , which make me very mad about the breeder ignoring my call. sorry for the inconvenience caused. I post in here this just make people alert of this breeder.

(This post was edited by lovepassion on Mar 22, 2007, 4:51 AM)

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 22, 2007, 5:17 AM

Post #15 of 22 (5851 views)
Shortcut

Thank god that I bring Euro to the Vet (which is my father's best friend, which didn't charge me for the consultation fee), if not later Euro hair will drop even worse. The worse thing that the skin parasite will infect my other dogs.

I'm very mad about the breeder when I ask him how come he never tell me that the dog have skin parasite. what he answer back is maybe it is because Euro always sleep on the dog food when under his care. The most angry part is he said small matter nothing to worry 1, buy some brand shampoo then the dog will be fine.

The breeder also didn't tell me that the 2nd vaccination is also due.

When I ask to pay back the vaccination and medication fee for Euro. He totally ignoring my call until today.

The breeder should have tell me earlier, when I ask him how come Euro's skin got rashes, both of euro's ear flap are red and he answer me maybe he accidentally hurt himself when playing.

(Don't tell that the breeder (that have been breeding dog for along time) doesn't know that the dog have have skin problem ar.)

(Let's say he don't know, why is he ignoring my calls when I ask him to pay back the medication fees)

How sure Euro got skin parasite? Come and see for yourself, then you will know. Euro's nose hair becoming thinner and thinner.

If the breeder is responsible enough, he would have call back by now to ask how is the puppy condition and not ignoring my calls...

do you all think I should be angry or not?

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 22, 2007, 5:22 AM

Post #16 of 22 (5851 views)
Shortcut

Hi lovepassion,

I am not trying to be rude here. There is nothing much info about your puppy health condition at LowYatt Forum you post there also. Is the samething you posted here.

I not helping that breeder to clear his name nor trying to be rude to you. I just wanted to know do you understand what is unhealthy puppy or not?

If you are trying to alert the public regarding this irresponsible breeder please provide us the proof about your pup health condition in detail.

At my first post to you I already mention & explain to you about the pup problem & is not consider a unhealthy pup. Some pup do have dandruff problem in early age, dog have small/big bone structure & every dog personality is different.

Is good you to post up irresponsible breeder name & contact in the public forum to alert the potential buyer not to fall in the trap. But you also must know what you are talking about your pup. Just because you don't understand of what is so call unhealthy pup you are sending a wrong message / info in the public forum that can bad name this good breeder name & reputation in the market. That I think is unfair for this breeder.

Anyway, hope your pup recover soon & cheersCool

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 22, 2007, 5:49 AM

Post #17 of 22 (5846 views)
Shortcut

If the breeder is responsible enough, he would have call back by now to ask how is the puppy condition and not ignoring my calls...

YanYan
Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2007, 5:33 PM

Post #18 of 22 (5824 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

lovepassion

Seems like that guy can't be reached anymoreUnsure. The ways he ignored your calls shows that

he done something wrong to your pup then was hiding from you. Well,the most important

thing now is take good care of your pup lorSmile. With your full care and attention,he will recover soon.

Does his condition is getting better now?

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2007, 2:37 AM

Post #19 of 22 (5807 views)
Shortcut

Lovepassion Oh Lovepassion

You been to his house before right? Why not go look for him and settle this matter with him once and for all

Maybe the breeder ignoring your call is because the pup actually is nothing but you keep accusing him the pup is not healthy!!! Did you think of that before?

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 28, 2007, 1:18 AM

Post #20 of 22 (5733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YanYan] [ALERT] Dont buy puppy from this person [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi YanYan,

I believe that guy will have his turn. what comes around goes around. Euro is getting better but now have to wait for the 2nd injection. The things worry me is his euro is getting more scabby in his ear flap and inside of his ear is getting red.

(This post was edited by lovepassion on Mar 28, 2007, 1:19 AM)

lovepassion
Novice

Mar 28, 2007, 1:26 AM

Post #21 of 22 (5731 views)
Shortcut

dear chrisong,

Have you ever think when will you ignore people call. Em... I suspect that you are one of his friends.

I have one idea to prove that Euro have no sickness, you have a dog right. Could you please bring you dog to my place or I bring Euro to your place and let them play around and see whether Euro will spread the mange or not?

If not, I will say sorry to this guy. If yes, I think I deserve a sorry from you.

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2007, 7:02 AM

Post #22 of 22 (5708 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Have you ever think when will you ignore people call. Em... I suspect that you are one of his friends. I have one idea to prove that Euro have no sickness, you have a dog right. Could you please bring you dog to my place or I bring Euro to your place and let them play around and see whether Euro will spread the mange or not?

If not, I will say sorry to this guy. If yes, I think I deserve a sorry from you.

LOL Then you better prove that I am his friend LOL I don't even know this fellow LOL Just for your information. My name is Christopher Ong. I stay at Bandar Menjalara. My H/P: 012-2994068 or you can contact MKA to find out more detail about me. You can call me anytime if you want your pup to mix with mine. I am very happy to meet you & your pup.

Hmmm..........Why take you so long to tell us your pup got Mange???UnsureUnsureUnsure

It is so hard for you to tell us at first posted message what wrong with your pup in detail example like which vet ur pup visited, what the vet do, what type of skin problem, & etcs. In order ppls to believe your story you must show us what you have gone thru. Is best you show us your pup skin condition in photos!!!

Let me gave you an example. I just simply register a name in the forum with a bad intention wanted to sabotage the breeder name & just tell everyone that I brought a pup from him which is very unhealthy & tell everyone don't ever trust this breeder & I without giving much detail about the pup condition (because the pup have no problem or I don't even brought a pup from this breeder). Do you think this fair to this breeder? No it is not!!!

Anyway, take this as your lesson on not survey probably before getting a pup. I am sure if you going to buy your next pup you should know what to do now right. No need for me to teach you.

Cheers

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my