lost dog seen at maxwell boys school

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 17, 2007, 3:24 AM

Post #1 of 20 (3664 views)
Shortcut
lost dog seen at maxwell boys school Can't Post

lost dog.

medium size probably mixed breed gold colour with red licence tag.

seen along road in front of Maxwell boys school on 16 march 07 at approx 9.30am.

contact Julie 019-3885119 or 013-3641333

(This post was edited by irene_yin2 on Mar 17, 2007, 3:29 AM)

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 19, 2007, 7:17 PM

Post #2 of 20 (3617 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irene_yin2] lost dog seen at maxwell boys school [In reply to] Can't Post

Where is Maxwell Boys' School? What road? What town? What area of that town? Pls don't assume that everyone knows where you mean.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Mar 19, 2007, 7:36 PM

Post #3 of 20 (3614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] lost dog seen at maxwell boys school [In reply to] Can't Post

gus can ask properly? mind your tones and manners... if you stayed asround there and is your dog been missing i believe you'll know where is MBS dear...

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 19, 2007, 7:57 PM

Post #4 of 20 (3607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] lost dog seen at maxwell boys school [In reply to] Can't Post

I didn't realise I would offend you since you are not the originator of the thread. Pls expand on what it is about my tone and manner that so offends you?

Incidentally, MBS to me is Methodist Boys' School and that would be the one in Kuala Lumpur.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Mar 19, 2007, 8:18 PM

Post #5 of 20 (3603 views)
Shortcut

better show us picture let us notice. MBS = monkey boy school .....
not i say one ah. all urs super senior all say like that.

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 19, 2007, 10:03 PM

Post #6 of 20 (3593 views)
Shortcut

how do i know where is maxwell boys school. i only posted for a fren.

anyway, have u heard of something call "google search engine" and "yahoo search engine"?

mayb u jus not the smart person i think most ppl who use internet are.

after using google.... it is SMK Maxwell, Kuala Lumpur.

next time b4 ask some1, u can go find yourself... don understand y u using internet for.. when all the information can b found in internet

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 19, 2007, 11:45 PM

Post #7 of 20 (3582 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

anyway, have u heard of something call "google search engine" and "yahoo search engine"?

next time b4 ask some1, u can go find yourself... don understand y u using internet for.. when all the information can b found in internet

You're very defensive and offensive over a simple question. If you posted on behalf of a friend, all you had to do is say so. Though I would have thought the intelligent thing to do when you did your friend the favour was to find out the full details of whereabouts the dog was seen besides just "Maxwell Boys' School" which bears little resemblance to SMK Maxwell.

I did google "Maxwell Boys' School, Malaysia" and there was no mention of any Maxwell Boys' School in the listings. The closest was Methodist Boys' School, Maxwell Road, Penang which you have stated is not the school in question.

You are correct that many things can be found on the internet. That includes various online dictionaries to show how to spell all the words you clearly don't know how to spell.

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Mar 19, 2007, 11:55 PM

Post #8 of 20 (3576 views)
Shortcut

for ur info. we will try to help with proper info. u tell us to search here and there. if MBS in KL one is located at china town. SMK Maxwell, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia do not have a proper directory for school unless ur government sector than u have the directory. in malaysia, most of the school dun have website. no matter how search engine so powerful also wont get. the search engine used to search those thing publish in internet. for those thing never publish it wont able to allocated.

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2007, 12:03 AM

Post #9 of 20 (3575 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

You're very defensive and offensive over a simple question. If you posted on behalf of a friend, all you had to do is say so. Though I would have thought the intelligent thing to do when you did your friend the favour was to find out the full details of whereabouts the dog was seen besides just "Maxwell Boys' School" which bears little resemblance to SMK Maxwell.

I did google "Maxwell Boys' School, Malaysia" and there was no mention of any Maxwell Boys' School in the listings. The closest was Methodist Boys' School, Maxwell Road, Penang which you have stated is not the school in question.

You are correct that many things can be found on the internet. That includes various online dictionaries to show how to spell all the words you clearly don't know how to spell.

In Reply To
Where is Maxwell Boys' School? What road? What town? What area of that town? Pls don't assume that everyone knows where you mean.

hahaha... a simply question.... then y i saw so many questions? defensive and offensive?... so who are the 1 who being mean by asking question.

be flexible... methodist boys school is also s.m.k. methodist..... y maxwell boys school cannot b s.m.k. maxwell..... y ur thinking so straight 1...

anyway i can found s.m.k. maxwell from google.. then u should b able to see it also........

if i do something on behalf of some1, do i have to tell the whole world.... not everything have to b specificly written.......

anyway, can i know y r u looking at this thread?... is it because u stay near maxwell school o u lost a dog near maxwell school o u found a dog near maxwell school?

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2007, 12:21 AM

Post #10 of 20 (3573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] lost dog seen at maxwell boys school [In reply to] Can't Post

if u need more information, u can call the person in her hp.

that is y i put a contact no.

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 20, 2007, 12:22 AM

Post #11 of 20 (3573 views)
Shortcut

For your information, I have three friends with 3 missing dogs. I wanted to know where the school was so that I had more information before getting their hopes up that the dog might belong to one of them.

If you are going to be so nasty and unhelpful over a simple question of location, perhaps you shouldn't bother to post to "help" people since you really are no help at all.

Not everyone can know every school whether in KL or out of it. You didn't even mention which town the school was in. You seem to know everything about schools but your spelling and grammer is so atrocious I guess that knowledge doesn't equate to personal education.

The idea of posting info about lost and found dogs is to help reunite dogs and their owners. If you have object to me reading your thread, perhaps you shouldn't have bothered to post it at all.

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2007, 12:35 AM

Post #12 of 20 (3570 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
For your information, I have three friends with 3 missing dogs. I wanted to know where the school was so that I had more information before getting their hopes up that the dog might belong to one of them.

If you are going to be so nasty and unhelpful over a simple question of location, perhaps you shouldn't bother to post to "help" people since you really are no help at all.

Not everyone can know every school whether in KL or out of it. You didn't even mention which town the school was in. You seem to know everything about schools but your spelling and grammer is so atrocious I guess that knowledge doesn't equate to personal education.

The idea of posting info about lost and found dogs is to help reunite dogs and their owners. If you have object to me reading your thread, perhaps you shouldn't have bothered to post it at all.

u r the one who being nasty by asking not a simply questions but many.

if u did not ask questions so sarcasticly..... i will definitely help u find all the information u need....

and if u really wan to know more u can call the person.... not by asking sarcasticly in the forum.... and expect ppl to reply to ur sarcastic attitude.

u r the one who start being nasty... jus like a chinese proverd..(a person being a thief shouted that he catching the thief)

if u don want ppl to do the things unto u... then u should not do the things unto others 1st

is not that i wan to b nasty to u.... but u should ask ppl politely(sincerely)......if u really wan to know, not by sarcasticly

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 20, 2007, 12:52 AM

Post #13 of 20 (3567 views)
Shortcut

I didn't ask anything rudely or sarcasticly. What is rude or sarcastic about "Where is Maxwell Boys' School? What road? What town? What area of that town? Pls don't assume that everyone knows where you mean."

What is wrong with you that you interpret something rude in that? You started with the rudeness and sarcasm making comments about people being stupid because they didn't know where Maxwell Boys' School is.

Now, I can't be bothered anymore with a silly idiot like you so please go to hell.

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2007, 3:20 AM

Post #14 of 20 (3538 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I didn't ask anything rudely or sarcasticly. What is rude or sarcastic about "Where is Maxwell Boys' School? What road? What town? What area of that town? Pls don't assume that everyone knows where you mean."

What is wrong with you that you interpret something rude in that? You started with the rudeness and sarcasm making comments about people being stupid because they didn't know where Maxwell Boys' School is.

Now, I can't be bothered anymore with a silly idiot like you so please go to hell.

u may not know that what u wrote sound sarcatic... but ppl who see it felt that it is sarcastic.... even jeremykl felt that too

when did i said ppl stupid for do not know maxwell boys school.... i never said the word "stupid".... u r the 1 who mis-interpret.....

what i meant from the above statement is that u can find maxwell boys school by google it.

and what i said is u r not the smart ppl i think most ppl who use internet are... is bcos ppl who use internet often know where to get information by google it.... b4 they even ask ppl.... and that is what i call smart..... cos they did not waste what internet can b use for

see... not a single word of "stupid" can b found....... don try to accuse me....

and i m not so stupid to scold myself... as i do not know maxwell boys shool.... until u mention it.... i only google it to know the loccation later........

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2007, 3:24 AM

Post #15 of 20 (3534 views)
Shortcut

u don need a directory for searching things in google.....

as long as they are ppl to post it in internet.... heard of it... then it can b found in internet... but it may not have all the details...

unless that... the school is in a rural area/jungle where internet is never been used....

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2007, 9:59 AM

Post #16 of 20 (3519 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

u may not know that what u wrote sound sarcatic... but ppl who see it felt that it is sarcastic.... even jeremykl felt that too

when did i said ppl stupid for do not know maxwell boys school.... i never said the word "stupid".... u r the 1 who mis-interpret.....

what i meant from the above statement is that u can find maxwell boys school by google it.

and what i said is u r not the smart ppl i think most ppl who use internet are... is bcos ppl who use internet often know where to get information by google it.... b4 they even ask ppl.... and that is what i call smart..... cos they did not waste what internet can b use for

see... not a single word of "stupid" can b found....... don try to accuse me....

and i m not so stupid to scold myself... as i do not know maxwell boys shool.... until u mention it.... i only google it to know the loccation later........

HI Irene,

I'm so agreed with u..Gus if u wanna ask questions jot down in a polite way la,..

simple questions like you ask ..such as

May i know where MBS? Road name..... would be nice if you could intrpret the location more specific...thnaks you...

do u think u will TERASA if i reply like that??

cheers

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Mar 20, 2007, 10:17 PM

Post #17 of 20 (3488 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
better show us picture let us notice. MBS = ey boy school .....
not i say one ah. all urs super senior all say like that.

BBGS = Bukit Bintang Gorilla Sanctuary

irene_yin2
Dog Kichi

Mar 21, 2007, 7:04 AM

Post #18 of 20 (3466 views)
Shortcut

thanks, bro... i apreciate it...

actually i don like that sentence he wrote is Pls don't assume that everyone knows where you mean."

firstly, i put this thread is bcos a fren ask me to....i jus being helpful

secondly, what i posted is only what she told... so i could not put more information....

thirdly, i did not assume that every1 knows where i mean... but ppl who near near maxwell school should know where is that school

forthly, i did not said any1 stupid... i only said mayb he jus not the smart person i think most ppl who use internet are.

as all u can see... i only said that for the category of ppl who use internet... i think that he is not a smart person.... as all of u can see the word "i think"... not every1 think... and a person who r not smart... does not mean that the person is stupid....

if he can see a word "stupid" in above statement....

then for the statement he said - Pls don't assume that everyone knows where you mean."

i can also see a word "stupid" for scolding ppl stupid for assuming things

actually, if gus-gus really wan to know.. he should ask politely....if he is helping a fren... but i don understand y he ask so many questions.... he should know where his fren stay n what kind of dogs his fren lost....

i start to suspect him as something fishy....i hope he is not that kind of ppl who look for lost pure breed dogs

maxwell boys shool is jus in english... in malay is s.m.k. maxwell......jus like any other schools' name....

anyway... back to the topic.. jus recieved a call from a fren that told me that it is a malay lady who saw it near maxwell boys school in kl... but these few days she wen back... no longer see the dog...

p/s.. sorry, bro... my reply message so long....

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Mar 23, 2007, 1:04 AM

Post #19 of 20 (3432 views)
Shortcut

no worry yea..that is y i replied him with that...Wink

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

Mar 23, 2007, 7:55 PM

Post #20 of 20 (3418 views)
Shortcut

Didn't read all the replies..but Maxwell School is located @ Batu 2, Jalan Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur.. Behind Dynasty Hotel :) Hope it helps...

Tongue Maid for Coda, Cody, Oreo & Hobbes Tongue

(This post was edited by fcleetracy on Mar 23, 2007, 7:58 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my