Ugliest look when your dog's sleep.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

billyli3
Novice

Mar 7, 2007, 11:44 PM

Post #1 of 32 (4935 views)
Shortcut
Ugliest look when your dog's sleep. Can't Post

You know? they do sleep in a most funniest position. Some would say "phua kek" in hokkien.
Androids dreams of electric sheep, now, what do you think our furkids dreamt of? must be something good....

My Gin...
Attachments: sleep.jpg (127 KB)

billyli3
Novice

Mar 7, 2007, 11:46 PM

Post #2 of 32 (4933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [billyli3] Ugliest look when your dog's sleep. [In reply to] Can't Post

They're soo darn cute this way when you come back from a stressful day at work or something.

My Gin...

My Gin...

(This post was edited by billyli3 on Mar 7, 2007, 11:51 PM)
Attachments: sleep1.jpg (63.4 KB)

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 8, 2007, 5:52 PM

Post #3 of 32 (4917 views)
Shortcut

Hehee... ya sleeping with the tummy facing the sky... and look very "cho lor" ...

Sometimes i c whiskey sleeping that way too...

Do you know we normally talk at > Beagle Owners in Penang thread? There's something wrong with that thread cos it will never show latest posted msg. It will still show..very old date.

OH i've yet to have the time to upload those cny photos and the gathering whiskey had with whoopy.

If u have chance to come down to KL bring your Ginger to visit us.

* ~ My Life Has Changed 23rd June 2008) ~ *

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 9, 2007, 10:57 PM

Post #4 of 32 (4903 views)
Shortcut

haha damn darn cute i like the 2nd pic

zeus will roll over & have his belly upwards too, thats when i know he's really sound asleep

ezekiel 25:17

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 11, 2007, 6:42 AM

Post #5 of 32 (4890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wan] Ugliest look when your dog's sleep. [In reply to] Can't Post

I noticed most of the Beagles like to sleep such a way. I never seen my other big dogs did that last time. I remember last time people say this kind of sleeping style shown the dog is very lazy, not alert and cannot be a good guard dog. Not sure how true is it.

Aha...it has been 5 days liao, Yuki and Whoopy didn't fight. Phew....we found a way, just to control Yuki, since Whoopy dislikes her so much, we have to make sure cannot give Yuki too much face also as Yuki is also a trouble maker, she purposely provoke Whoopy most of the time. So whenever Whoopy is staring at Yuki, we quickly command Yuki to move away. We have to let Yuki respect Whoopy in a way, since Whoopy is the first pet "Tai Ka Cheh" of our current household.

I bought a big cage that day, now Whoopy is sleeping outside at night with a padlock and covered up with cloth, so that stranger won't know what dog is inside the cage. And Yuki is letting loose in guarding the car porch. I can't put Whoopy inside the house any more, too many other pets (1 rabbit, 4 guinea pigs & 2 hamsters), if Whoopy barked (her hound voice very loud) inside the house, all my small pets will be very shocked, not a good idea.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 13, 2007, 1:28 AM

Post #6 of 32 (4882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] Ugliest look when your dog's sleep. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I noticed most of the Beagles like to sleep such a way. I never seen my other big dogs did that last time. I remember last time people say this kind of sleeping style shown the dog is very lazy, not alert and cannot be a good guard dog. Not sure how true is it.

zeus is jz a jrt & not a trained guard doggie, but u can find him sleepin with his belly upwards in the mid of nite. upon hearin a lizard's chirp, he'l bolt out to the balcony to check it out at seismic seconds... dunno whether he's alert or jz plain busybody Unimpressed

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 1:38 AM

Post #7 of 32 (4876 views)
Shortcut

ya, i also heard ppl say that last time..

Its a good news that they didnt fight for quite many days now. Yes, shd give whoopy the priority since she's the first pet, since that can solve the prob then have to continue to let Yuki knows Whoopy is the "tai kar che" despite her age.. haha..

how big is the cage? ppl can carry or not ? I think if like my whiskey's cage then cannot carry liao.. which is good.

wei.. how's the dogshow day last sun ? did u go? how was it?

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 1:42 AM

Post #8 of 32 (4874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Ugliest look when your dog's sleep. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi vinoviruz , i know JRT is very intelligent and alert dog ..

probably combination of busybody + alert.. hehehe

how old is your dog ? what his name?

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 13, 2007, 1:54 AM

Post #9 of 32 (4873 views)
Shortcut

zeus, male, 22mths this comin 14th, white & tan, broken coat, pg Cool

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2007, 2:48 AM

Post #10 of 32 (4869 views)
Shortcut

The cage is like Whiskey one I think (got wheels) can accommodate 2 beagles.

I went dogshow for a short while only. Well..not very interesting actually. I only see 1 beagle owner join, and ACS breed only 4 owners participated. The most are GR, GSD, Rottie, other breeds at most 4 contestant each. But get to see other rare dogs, like Afgan and a rare giant moutain sheep dog etc.

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 6:09 PM

Post #11 of 32 (4864 views)
Shortcut

oh is it.. so few ppl join ah.. sounds boring.. if like that the beagle sure win is it? since he's the one an only ?

ya sounds like whiskey's cage .. can accom 2 beagles and got roller..

u interested to meet again ? this time i can call my neigbour's dog to join..

but its very strange that whiskey does not really like to play with other dogs.. like when my neighbour come over or I go over thier house.. at first whiskey will seems to be very friendly wagging his tail towards the female beagle... then she will be so interested to play but whiskey just ignore and he will sniff around at my neigbours garden.. and dun really seems to care ... though the little fella tried to bow bow and wag the tail... Mad

same also when passby other ppl's house with friendly dogs.. he will be very interested at first.. drag me towards it.. wagging his tail and go near to them... after a while he just ignore them.. the fella inside the gate will use his hands and touch whiskey.. ask him to play.. but he seems like "bo chap" .... Frown duno why la.. not that he is afraid.. nowadays not so afraid alr of other dogs...

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2007, 6:37 PM

Post #12 of 32 (4862 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe...he fell in love with Whoopy already lah...only wants to play with Whoopy and nobody else.

After seeing the show quality beagle, I still think Whoopy is the most pretty beagle that every household wants to have as a pet. Those show quality beagle face so broad almost looks like bulldog or boxer muzzle, ugly lah.

This Sunday afternoon I'm ok. Can bring Golden along too. Can tell you some interesting findings about the show last Sunday.

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #13 of 32 (4861 views)
Shortcut

i cannot oh on sunday... im doing a bridal shower for my sister... in the afternoon.. in fact shd be bz whole day lor... and also this weekend cannot.. next week is my sis wedding also cannot.. so i hope we can meet around 31/3 or 1/4 ...

hahaha.. in fact that day me and my sis was joking saying that seems like after whiskey met whoopy alr he started to eat lesser and not so tamciak... maybe whoopy tell him that he's too fat.. haha thats why he keep fit now...

and u know what??? lately.. after meet whoopy.. during cny at my hometown.. i saw whiskey rubbing his face/head and body on the floor... rubbing on an insect... saw him doing it a few times.. yesterday night also... just like how whoopy does it.. but so far didnt do it on his food la...

could it be he learn from whoopy? cos i nv see him like that b4. but cannot be just meeting 1 time can learn liao meh... hahaha... maybe is their nature.

ya that day at least can see whiskey got interest playing with whoopy..

eh beagle show quality muzzle very broad ah? broader than whiskey ?

is it really so ugly meh.. how bout the size.. is it same as whoopy ?

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2007, 8:01 PM

Post #14 of 32 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Your Whiskey is very close to show quality beagle lah, in terms of size, eyes and muzzle. But those muzzle even broader than Whiskey I think. Very stout looking, except one very much looks like Timo, black saddle almost gone, ears also shorter, smaller body size.

Hehehe...possible Whiskey learnt from Whoopy loh..because Whiskey never done that before. But fun to see him play like this right?

Oh...month end I will be going to Japan for one week. Probably 2nd week of April then.

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 9:19 PM

Post #15 of 32 (4851 views)
Shortcut

yes very fun when c him like that.... but very rare chance to see...

ic, so i think 2nd week of apr lor.. after my sis migrate.. good also.. to mend my sorrow.. Frown

actually for show dog.. it doesnt really matter of the color is it? even color faded also can be champion ah? Crazy

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2007, 9:56 PM

Post #16 of 32 (4848 views)
Shortcut

So...your sister is migrating to where? All this while your sister is staying with you meh?

I don't think that one is competing, most probably accompanying the rest.

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 10:39 PM

Post #17 of 32 (4846 views)
Shortcut

to australia.. her hubby family migrate there ..

no she din stay with me after married but we are very close mah.. after married she still comes often..

she every day say she will miss key key... not me... haha...

that day bring whiskey to take photo with her at the studio bridal photo..

later when its out only show u..

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #18 of 32 (4843 views)
Shortcut

Well...since she is migrating to Australia, can find lots of good quality beagles there lor, no need to miss your Whiskey any more.

Wow...Whiskey gets to be her bridal chaperon or flower/ring holder dog?

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #19 of 32 (4842 views)
Shortcut

haha.. dunno la.. she likes but ask her to rare one on her own probably lazy la..

No.. i mean the bridal studio photo.. we brought whiskey there to take a few shots with my sister.. cos she wanted it..

Actually my sis wants her to be the ring-holder.. but any againts it cos dun wanna create havoc on that day.. he wont be so good boy walk straight down la.. probably will pull the person.. and wanna sniff around... not so guai one la..

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2007, 11:29 PM

Post #20 of 32 (4840 views)
Shortcut

kekeke...beagle's behavior is a bit unpredictable hor?? One minute can be very "guai", one minute can be very mischievous. Fun dog...isn't it?

hmm...if I have a big house, I would have keep more than just 1 beagle lor.

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2007, 11:59 PM

Post #21 of 32 (4839 views)
Shortcut

eh u also feel beagle is a fun dog?

For me I find it very fun too.. cos i dunno mah.. no experience with other kinda dogs except for CKCS for a month only.

U alr exp with many dogs .. so u prefer beagles over other doggie ah ?

So far Im very happy with beagle cos their face expression very funny.. and mischevious like u said.. and main thing is they're very very smart lor...

but i guess any other breed also can be as smart as beagle as long got train them right?

we tot whiskey is guai.. but bring him to the studio having hard time asking him to sit and look at the camera... cos he keeps pulling wanna go here and there kaypo.. sniff .. this and that.. can't sit still..

eh i forgot to tell u.. when i bring whiskey for a walk at my hometown.. we walk at a park near my house. There's place where we need to cross a river and there's a bridge.. at first he walk.... after walking half way whiskey looked down.. and started to feel giddy/afraid i guess(am not sure).. then he whole tight .. bend his whole body on the floor and no matter how i pull he just doesnt wanna move... hahahha.. so funny... think he's afraid will fall down ??? or feel dizzy since the river water is moving.. really weird..

then have to carry him across..

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 14, 2007, 1:24 AM

Post #22 of 32 (4836 views)
Shortcut

Yeah...now my favourite dog breeds are:- GSD, Beagle and ACS. GSD is still rank on top of my list, in terms of obedient, smart, loyal, good companion and also a good guard dog. Beagle is like a crown very good to destress my day, ACS is very obedient,loyal and a good companion when I need comfort.

Of course all dogs have 1 or 2 similarity characteristic, but not all have the characteristic I want loh...except GSD. 'But I won't try to own one as long as I still live in this house. May be when I am old (after retirement age), then I will buy one again, because by then I and the dog need regular walking exercise.

Whoopy also scared of crossing drain initially, after seeing Yuki did 2 to 3 times then only gain confidence. Even step over the iron grille cover of the drain, she also afraid. They are too smart, trying protect themselve first.

Whoopy now scared of the garbage man, because the garbage man did scare her once by storming his feet 3-4 times. Now Whoopy sees the garbage man comes, she quickly ask us (hysterically scratching) to open the door to let her inside the house, then she will climb on to the sofa chair and bark through the sliding door.

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 14, 2007, 1:40 AM

Post #23 of 32 (4835 views)
Shortcut

i got one too...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice
Attachments: DSC00239.JPG (47.0 KB)

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 14, 2007, 2:31 AM

Post #24 of 32 (4830 views)
Shortcut

Thats really funny of whoopy to do that.. in a way is smart move.. go inside and continue barking.. afraid being bully again by that garbage man. OH whiskey also dun like garbage men.. he will bark and bark when they come. The garbage collector will immitate his bark... so notti.. cos he bark and end with a howl.. something like that. Does whoopy bark like howling ? Even neighbour those kids also follow the way he barks... Crazy

Im really eager to wanna c your beautiful ACS.

Now yuki really stop fighting with whoopy ?

wan
K9 Maniac

Mar 14, 2007, 2:33 AM

Post #25 of 32 (4829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Ugliest look when your dog's sleep. [In reply to] Can't Post

wah.. cannot see its head.. sleep until head went inside the t-shirt ?

is it a pincher?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my