Stolen Dogs - Please help!

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Mar 6, 2007, 1:32 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1427 views)
Shortcut
Stolen Dogs - Please help! Can't Post

Daxxx

My dog has been stolen on the 23rd of February 2007. His breed is of a pure Shih Tzu. He is 4 years and 2 months old weighing about 8.17kg. He is gold/white/brown in color, and slightly larger than a typical Shih Tzu. His tongue sticks out because it is longer than the usual length. He enjoys cuddling and responds to whistles. Playful and loves people.

Bonny

She is of a mixed breed: Poodle-Shih Tzu. She is 3 years 8 months old weighing at 7.6kg. She is black and white in color with a light brown patch at the back of her body. She has the look of a Shih Tzu except with longer legs and shorter fur. She loves playing, adores looking at people and scenery. Bonny loves people but barks when she senses danger. Playful, smart and always on the alert. She has not been microchipped; therefore it is harder for me to locate her.

Incident

My family and I were on our way home from Kuala Lumpur heading towards Penang after the Chinese New Year celebration. On the North-South highway, half way on our journey near Persimpangan Sungkai, our car was knocked by a Proton Waja. As it was 5.30pm and with many cars traveling as well, we did not notice anything wrong and merely dismiss it as a normal accident. Both the Waja and my car stop at the emergency lane. A youth Indian came out of the Waja and pretended to discuss payments with my father. As he was clean shaven and well dressed, we did not sense any danger. However, a few minutes passed by and another two Indian man came out of the Waja. One of them pushed my father over and starting hitting him and pulled out a machete (parang) that was 2 feet long. The third guy shouted for my sister to unlock the car door and got into the driver’s seat. One of the guys who were hitting my father pushed us into the back seat while the other one drove off in the Waja.

When the driver reached a village in Gopeng, they shouted for all of us to get out of the car. While we were getting out of the car, at the same time carrying the two of them, the two Indian men shouted for us to put the 2 dogs back into the car. We could not do anything except follow what they said.

Both of them have been with us for so long, they had to be taken care after and they love us pampering them with toys and love. I do not know how she can handle being kidnapped by strangers. They have not been out of the house without us around before and so it hurts me to think of how they are surviving right now. Everyday without both of them is a torture.

We have tried looking around Ipoh for both of them but to no avail either. My utmost feeling tells me that the two dogs will most probably be around First Garden area, Ipoh. This is merely an estimation.

Please, if anyone has seen a dog that fits Daxxx & Bonny’s description please kindly contact me using the following methods:

Name: Mellonie

Mobile: 017-4879640 / 012-4293993

Email: lost_dog_07@hotmail.com
Attachments: Bonny.jpg (64.9 KB)
  Daxxx.jpg (54.3 KB)

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 6, 2007, 2:18 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [abbyying] Stolen Dogs - Please help! [In reply to] Can't Post

sad to hear such things still happens Frown
hope those indians rot & burn in abt few days time

ezekiel 25:17

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 6, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [abbyying] Stolen Dogs - Please help! [In reply to] Can't Post

ShockedShockedShocked this is a crime and the police should be seriously investigating this! i can't believe this happened to you! it must be traumatic for you and the doggies! no words to describe it! sad.... so sad.... Frown

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my