Home: General: Chit Chat:
why large breed dog must be chain?

duane
Novice

May 19, 2003, 6:42 AM

Post #1 of 5 (763 views)
Shortcut
why large breed dog must be chain? Can't Post

does anyone know why in malaysia large breed dog has to be chain although, the owner do have license and kept in their house!
becoz, recently my aunt's two roweiler has taken by the government or bandar raya...althought, she chain her dogs n kept inside her house....
unrespectely, those ppl ask her to bright them stupidly for their coffee money... then they only release the dogs n give back to her...
this is nonsense!
and now, watever she saw those catching stray dog ppl..she has to hide her dog inside her living...sigh!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

May 19, 2003, 2:13 PM

Post #2 of 5 (752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [duane] why large breed dog must be chain? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there,

tell your auntie that they don't have the right to come in your hse and take your dog away even tho your dogs don't have any tags or anything....that's against the rule...and bribe?tell them to go to he!!.....if this country keeps on having this kind of ppl around, we won't go far....what a corrupted arsO....
Meme

odie moves MY world!

duane
Novice

May 20, 2003, 6:07 AM

Post #3 of 5 (741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] why large breed dog must be chain? [In reply to] Can't Post

but it's hard to stop them sometimes...u know those ppl are barbaric..and they're not educated man...later, they become violent n insist wanted to take the dogs away....ah, i dunnow wat will happen to my aunt then...m'sia is not like australia...here if u found someone who u can bride i'll be damn proub of him or her..however, animals here are treated like angels ok! Unsure not like m'sia...

In Reply To

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

May 20, 2003, 1:35 PM

Post #4 of 5 (734 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I know in malaysia is like dat but when ppl come into your hse by force or without your permission, they are called intruders....so it's logically against the law..

I think ppl must not let this happen...do not encourage them to misuse their authority...again, they have no right to take the dogs away when the dogs are inside her house..cuz hers ain't strays...but for the doggie sake, why not tell your aunt to get them some tags or something..maybe license?so that they don't have any reason to take them away....

good luck!
Meme

odie moves MY world!

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

May 20, 2003, 11:58 PM

Post #5 of 5 (726 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I understand the situation your aunt is facing, because when I was very young(abt 8 yrs old) I used to live in Malacca and my dog named Oscar was also pull out from my house and shot. At that time I can't do anything and my grandma is not educated so she really do not know about the law.

But its strictly a NO NO for anyone to forcely snatch your aunt's dog in her premise ! ! That is called INTRUDING !! I'm not sure but if I were in your aunt's position now, I will lodge a Police report.Why do we need to bribe them for the mistake that we and our dogs did not commit ?? This act should not be encouraged as our Malaysian government is also against bribery!!

Anyway, better get a license for the dogs also.... I just got my dogs license recently. The MPSJ ppl just left a note in my mail box telling me to apply for a license and ensure that my dogs are wearing it all the times. I was not in at that time, they did not even snatch my dogs( well I guess they are the real disciplined officers ). Salute to them ! Smile
A Dog Never Lies About Love

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my