Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 13, 2007, 8:48 AM

Post #26 of 37 (12702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
BRAVO, you are qualified to educate those soon to be dog owners..... Wink

haha... no.. i dont think so... its just my obsession for dogs...

oh did i mention i was very very very terrified of dogs when i was young? we used to own a doberman who was taller then me and another smaller dog which i cannot remember the breed when i was around 7yrs old... the smaller dog liked to play with me and one day she accidentally scratched both my arms and from that day onwards, i was terrified of dogs... i dont know when did i overcome the fear of dogs though... haha... weired rite?? i used to be terrified of dogs.... n now i love them so much...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 13, 2007, 9:33 AM

Post #27 of 37 (12701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

well i guess the trauma was just a kid's thing.... and human's mind do change...

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Oct 13, 2007, 6:10 PM

Post #28 of 37 (12696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow.....few days never hang out here i'm totally lost liao.... "TDH"? Huh? what's that? Crazy

Wahhhh got malamute treat until like that ah.............eh kheng, where ur friend stay? I wanna go 'rescue' the dog liao... *ahem*

Cannot believe got so many ppl so blardy ignorant ah....all these egoistic *astards...........they think they are the smartest ppl on earth that knows everything lah. What a big show-off. If I were u, I'll wait till the day something happens to the dog, then I'm gonna jump on that chance and kutuk him kau kau. Kutuk him "See, I told you before. I already told you not to do ...../ or to do ......... See what happens now, kena already right. Vet bills not cheap you know. So now how? Don wan to dog liao is it? Leave the dog to die is it? very selfish of u right? Bad karma u know, have to repay in ur next life or next generations one u know. Ppl got big dog, u also wan big dog, ppl got ganas looking dog, u also wan ganas looking dog. But ppl's big and ganas looking dog's food at RM300/month + supplements + grooming of cos cantik lah" Sly Wahhhhhhhhhh i cannot tahan lah.......i already prepare a lecture speech for u. I know it probably wont mean anything to him, but I tak puas hati if I don kutuk him balik.

I also got experience with such ppl. Worst thing my own freaking cousin somemore! Then again this family ah, very jealous of my side punya.....my whole life ah, I do what, they also ask their daughter to do it. I didnt go to Form6 but attended Sunway, they also send their daughter to Stamford even though layak for Form 6. Then I beh tahan liao, pack my bags and left for US and cannot follow lor cos cannot afford mah. Then when I come back bring Rascal home, not even 2 weeks later, aik their daughter got a dog also! Pirate That cousin of mine such a tai siu jie suddenly bela anjing....mother aka bragging-aunt everyday come grandma house complain complaint say she do everything for the pup lah this lah that lah...bla bla bla.....

So that time me chilling at home mah, no job yet. Rascal is an indoor dog that sleeps on my bed! She kutuk my dog say why I let him in the house lah, sleep on the bed lah share ice-cream with him lah bla bla bla. Kutuk my dog say my dog dirty. Then when she saw I feed rascal kibbles, she think she so great pandai pandai go and tell my grandma to tell me not to feed him dry food cos wait make his mouth dirty and poo smelly and not good worrr!!!! Instead feed him bones worrr......i don blame my grandma cos she knows next to nothing...so she start lah everytime on her marketting trip she gets bones thinking of boiling it and feed to my dog.

I came home one day found a big bone near my dog. Rascal whole life never eat bone before, u give him something so hard and big he doesnt know what to do with it except lick. That's when I found out lah that stupid aunt of mine go and brainwash my grandma. Wah lau eh......u can imagine lah the big fuss I kicked up after that. Tongue

One day when she and her daughter turned up, I told her off what in front of my grandma. Dont teach my grandma nonsensical stuff if she knows next to nothing on dog's nutrition. I told her don bring her indonesian kampung ideologies over here. If she wants to feed her dog crap, go ahead and do it. My dog don eat leftovers and bones. Kena lah bombard left and right and from me.....that poor puppy, I think is a mix of ST and terrier poor fella lah. Eat crap, no vaccinations, no deworm, no heartworm prevention, outdoor dog, fur all tangled up, When long, they trimmed all off. Forever on a long leash, will probably never taste treats and probably expected to jaga rumah lah.....

After that incident, they go and spread the word around the family that since I came back from US, I very action liao. Crazy Suddenly become dog expert when I only got the dog for less than 1 year and she grew up with dogs for donkey years. Bla bla bla.......but every family gathering, I bring Rascal home. When ppl see Rascal, they go "WAHHH.....ur dog so beautiful ahhh" in front of her face. Then I will say "Of cos lah, food alone one month RM200 + professional haircut + shampoo + supplements. My dog don eat leftovers one wor..........only good quality kibbles"

See lah how long they will keep that dog. Just because orang ada apa, they also must have. Oh oh oh....that didnt stop with the dogs. I got the Kembara and not long the daughter got a second hand Kenari! Hahaha not that I wan to show off but my Kembara brand new wei......... Tongue betul suaku mannnn......

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

shekel
Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2007, 10:13 PM

Post #29 of 37 (12692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

khengteik ask your friend to join in this forum, tell him he'll get lots of answer from friendly owners in here. i'm sure 1 fine day he'll go truth everything in this forum and learn something about it.

I'm new here and learns lots of things and get lots of knowledge from all of you and meet lots of angels here.Angelic
Shekel

hennychang
Novice

Oct 14, 2007, 6:26 AM

Post #30 of 37 (12684 views)
Shortcut

we all pity for the dog. thats for sure..

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 14, 2007, 7:35 AM

Post #31 of 37 (12678 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

steff, TDH = Tom,Dick & Harry....

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 5:04 PM

Post #32 of 37 (12638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... i know how u feel... i got aunts are like that also... got things dowan talk to me in the face... always go n talk behind my back.... sad to say... but really no brains 1...

well some ppl like that 1 la.... i dont blame you le... same with my stupid aunts la.... (well not all of them) the aunt that is looking after my dog is damn cool.. :p if kena spot check by any of our relatives when i'm there... sure kantoi 1.... aunt and nephew... smoking hapily at home.. hahah

but anyways... thanks for the offer to help... but i think it will still be a wast of saliva.. Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 9:03 PM

Post #33 of 37 (12629 views)
Shortcut

Hai Kheingteik,

With your friends attitude, I bet you in no time...there will be a bunch of mongrel mixed mamalute in the neighbourhood......

I know how you feel...lots of ppl out there, get a dog because they are cute. They have no idea of the dog's need or characteristic. I pity all those pedigrees that falls in the wrong hands....at last, they end up in SPCA or PAWS (if they are lucky lah) or end up in scraps in the street.....URggghhhhhMad.

Worst thing now, my vet tld me...most pet shops now act like a vet too. They prescribe medication and do vaccination ....Aiyoo..can you believe thatShocked what do they knw !!! poor doggies....Unsure

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 9:15 PM

Post #34 of 37 (12627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there myzarnordin,

well.. what you say is quite true.. they give advise on the dogs although they know nothing.... just because they sell dogs do not mean that they know about dogs....

it really pissed me off when i went to this petshop at ss2... last nite.... the one near the makan place.... this girl who was working there was obviously manhandling a small shitzu puppy... the way she carried the puppy... the way she was wiping its mouth cos it kinda licked its own poo... n also the way she was teaching the puppy to sit... as u know... puppies are very playful so when the puppy didnt sit when she asked it to, she just pushed the puppy's backside and i could see that the puppy was straining to stand up... i really wanted to give her a piece of my mind but my gf asked me to forget it as those ppl will think that they are very great and they would know more cos they are working there...

but i really do kesian the puppy..

those petshops should not be prescribing medications or giving vaccination unless they are qualified vets... i wonder if there are any laws that can be taken against them...

(This post was edited by khengteik on Oct 16, 2007, 9:16 PM)

madmoz

Oct 17, 2007, 1:05 AM

Post #35 of 37 (12622 views)
Shortcut

Guys, like many of you I too feel that the way malaysians (in general) treat dogs/pets is pathetic. However, before we shoot our mouth off, please try to be a little bit tactful. Otherwise, how do you expect the person you are addressing to care/listen is he/she is in a fit of rage? More often than not, nothing bad will happen to you but the poor dog will...

(This post was edited by madmoz on Oct 17, 2007, 1:09 AM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 17, 2007, 1:13 AM

Post #36 of 37 (12617 views)
Shortcut
Re: [madmoz] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

well.. i'm not saying all of them are not good and thank you for reminding me that...

but a fact is a fact... before i got my dog, i've been to many petshops before and most of them have this mindset that "i'm working in a petshop and i know more about dogs then you do" which is i think the other way around.

but anyways, as long as there are dog lovers around... there might still be hope.... to educate people about animals...

viubanness
New User

Jun 1, 2011, 6:33 AM

Post #37 of 37 (10244 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meyueli] Need Opinion - Sick Puppy from Irresponsible Breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, this is year 2011, is there any improvement of the stated issue? I'm just facing the same problem again and looking forward to obtain advice from experience people, who can teach me to get the pet shop a good lesson...

In Reply To

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my