Malaysia K9 Day 2007

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Amanda85
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2007, 6:54 PM

Post #126 of 146 (37167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

pacco didn't run on weekday at all....she's hibernating most of d time...either in d cage or tied at long lead

she's only gotta chance 2 run on saturday,.....but yet she still couldn't get fat....probably her metabolism is too high...Laugh

tat's y whenever i let her offleash, she's ZOOM!! speeding to d speed of light

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 12, 2007, 9:21 PM

Post #127 of 146 (37165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi amanda,

how do you teach pacco to look to you whenever u offleash her? i mean will she run off when u offleash?

well...coz last week i brought sasha n sze ern to the beach....went to a secluded area n offleash them after some time....

aiyo...sasha ran so far away..i think she thought that the whole beach is hers...coz i used to offleash her in basketball court where it is enclosed and let her run till her heart out...

but this time, she ran so fast that i was afraid that someone will juz napped her away or some stray dogs will juz go n attack her..so i ran after her shouting at her...she looked back and thought i was playing with herUnsure what a drama during dat time....until finally she stopped becoz of a stray dog...she growled at the dog and the dog growled back at her too....i was so afraid that the dog will attack her...Thank God managed to grab her n cabut....

don think i'l ever let her offleash in an open area dFrown

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 12, 2007, 11:44 PM

Post #128 of 146 (37159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

goofy is like wat u say bout sasha...if i let him offleash, he'll run so fast, when i chase and call him back, he thought we playing, and run faster and look back and run!!! i tried to let him off in the football field...he ran so fast and nearly go out of the field and to the road!!!!!but i see that one thing can make him come back...i'm not sure whether it works for sasha too...i'll press his squeking ball and he'll return immediately...u try n see lo....

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 13, 2007, 12:20 AM

Post #129 of 146 (37158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...dats rite!!! dats what sasha did!!! luckily that goofy likes his toy and ran back...don think it'l work for sasha...coz sasha not really crazy over toys esp if she's outside...treat might work but unfortunately sometimes she ran too far that i doubt she'l be able to see that i;m actually holding a treat for herUnsure (but i nvr try with treats oso la)....mayb next time i'l try the treat!

aiyo, u sure wanna pengsan when seeing him run to the road...

once i brought sasha to a basketball court....kinda enclosed but the entrance door is not close actually...she ran so fast and went out from the court...my goodness..i nearly fainted...coz she's out on the road d...

luckily she stopped to smell on some flowers nearby there..so i quickly carry her....haiyo...after a few incidents, now i a lil bit phobia dUnsure

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

(This post was edited by jessicaohh on Feb 13, 2007, 12:21 AM)

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 13, 2007, 7:53 PM

Post #130 of 146 (37146 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
pacco didn't run on weekday at all....she's hibernating most of d time...either in d cage or tied at long lead

she's only gotta chance 2 run on saturday,.....but yet she still couldn't get fat....probably her metabolism is too high...Laugh

tat's y whenever i let her offleash, she's ZOOM!! speeding to d speed of light

amanda..

i c.. then i blif her metab abnormally high Tongue.. or perhaps she just so excited cus she finally free hahaha !

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Amanda85
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2007, 7:45 PM

Post #131 of 146 (37129 views)
Shortcut

pacco will definately run when i offleash her...is juz that she juz run around d same area n will never run far away.....coz when she was younger, whenever she ran far away, i will alwiz scold her....so now she already keep that in mind...

n now after i give her some freedom to stretch her muscle, she will follow the way i lead...

n alwiz keep in mind, try to chase for ue dog...they definately think is a game....instead, u scold her at a stern voice n walk towards the opposite direction....n ofcoz, always make sure the area where u offleash ur dog is safe n no other muslim r around....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Feb 15, 2007, 7:55 PM)

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 15, 2007, 9:27 PM

Post #132 of 146 (37122 views)
Shortcut

icic...no wonder..coz everytime if i offleash her in basketball court (gated area), i will let her run as far as she could since i know it's gated...mayb she thought dat it's ok to run far away....sigh..my fault...i shall practice it even in gated area..so dat she will keep close to me instead...

thanks...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 15, 2007, 9:53 PM

Post #133 of 146 (37121 views)
Shortcut

yahor...y i never think of this...i should train goofy like this...at home, he stick to me so hard..no matter where i go but after off leash....Unsureaiyoh...i chase my heart off for him lar...

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

Amanda85
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2007, 6:19 PM

Post #134 of 146 (37040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh, goofydip] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

before that, i did do some preliminary practise...

i walk her with extended leash for nearly half a year.....is about 5 to 6 feet long...

initially she tot she's free to run....n all of a sudden, the long leash reach its limitation n get her hault...

so she'll keep in mind not to run more than 6 feet away....or else she'll get choke...

but now whenever she ran to far away, i call her n tell her that 'Pacco, u got the wrong way!'...n i turn to another direction, then being d 'chicken' dog, she'll quickly change her own direction...

Pacco de Mongrel

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 27, 2007, 5:26 PM

Post #135 of 146 (37033 views)
Shortcut

wow...good..i should try this..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 27, 2007, 10:15 PM

Post #136 of 146 (37025 views)
Shortcut

wow.....pacco is so smart.....at least she listen to u.....hehehehee

good idea...i hv bought the extended leash too but hardly use it....will make full use of it soon...heheheheWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2007, 6:11 PM

Post #137 of 146 (36995 views)
Shortcut

after ur dog mature, they will behave better,.....

when she's below 1 yr olds....she can be nominated as 'the most misbehave' dog in m'sia..

i remember last time she joined fastest recall, when i offleash her, she ran towards the lake n never come back...

ask her to stay, her butt seems to b alwiz itching...

Pacco de Mongrel

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Mar 2, 2007, 6:12 PM)

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2007, 9:38 PM

Post #138 of 146 (36988 views)
Shortcut

oh really ah? if like dat, good!!! coz sasha will be 1 yr old soonWink

hahaha..pacco so cute..itching butt.....heheheehe....

wah....nvm come back ah for the fastest recall? then how ah? u must b very panicked lo....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

(This post was edited by jessicaohh on Mar 2, 2007, 9:39 PM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2007, 12:51 AM

Post #139 of 146 (36980 views)
Shortcut

nola...i predicted it to happen actually....all i need to do is to go n capture that wild beast back...but it take me approximately 1/2 hr....Cool

Pacco de Mongrel

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Mar 4, 2007, 9:52 AM

Post #140 of 146 (36954 views)
Shortcut

hello jess !

molly gonna 1 yr old soon too... 3 mths later hehe !

sure u will miss the notti and cute cute de Sasha !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2007, 4:55 PM

Post #141 of 146 (36945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

hahah...3 months is consider soon??Laugh

dog after 1 yr is d devil period...coz they r confident enough to do naughty stuff on their own....n yet they r unmature to obey command...

Pacco de Mongrel

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 5, 2007, 7:07 PM

Post #142 of 146 (36941 views)
Shortcut

hahaha....wah....1/2 hour ah...u not panic? good so how u captured her? run after her n called her name or?

aiyo...if it's me, i think i'l b like a crazy woman running around shouting sasha's name...hehehehhee

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 5, 2007, 7:09 PM

Post #143 of 146 (36939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly & amanda85] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

3 mths time? hehehehe...good good...

sasha n sze ern will be 1 yr old next month.....cant wait...

amanda: hmm..true oso hor...oh no...i hope this 2 girls will b kuai kuai...else, i sure peningUnsure

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2007, 7:49 PM

Post #144 of 146 (36936 views)
Shortcut

yea yea...i was like crazy woman shouting n chasing...but will not get panic, coz d environment is secure n no-one will ever wan to dognap my mongrel...so is relatively safe...n i had tons of this experience when i had my kinki....she is oso a runaway mutt...

Pacco de Mongrel

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Mar 6, 2007, 9:43 PM

Post #145 of 146 (36901 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hahah...3 months is consider soon??Laugh

dog after 1 yr is d devil period...coz they r confident enough to do naughty stuff on their own....n yet they r unmature to obey command...

helo amanda !

haha... well, to me, in this busy mths, 3 mths is like nothing de.. time flies like rocket ! hehe !

oh ya ho.. luckily u reminded me.. then i must watch out on her 'clever acts'.. i tink tat time, i will be busy and in college lab so will leash her more often.. so.. minimise her chance to get too notti too..

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Mar 6, 2007, 9:48 PM

Post #146 of 146 (36898 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
3 mths time? hehehehe...good good...

sasha n sze ern will be 1 yr old next month.....cant wait...

amanda: hmm..true oso hor...oh no...i hope this 2 girls will b kuai kuai...else, i sure peningUnsure

hello jess !

yeap.. and u r invited to Molly, Ben, and Scooby's bd party ! take a look at the Me and My Dog section for detailed description of the party ya !

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my