Cured Parvo??

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 8, 2007, 4:33 PM

Post #1 of 4 (9194 views)
Shortcut
Cured Parvo?? Can't Post

Hi all,

I'm actually very new here. Just like some information from you guys. I found a spitz male puppy very beautiful. Someone has dumped the poor fellow in a small box and it's scared to death. Sad to say i brought it for a test n it has parvovirus. It's been more than a week since we diagnose it and he is currently under medication and on drips. Now the vet says he's doing fine showing no symptoms yet. Is there a possibility of a cure and will it be safe to take the puppy home?

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 8, 2007, 7:17 PM

Post #2 of 4 (9190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Cured Parvo?? [In reply to] Can't Post

YES!! parvo virus can be cured...but i should say don't bring the doggie back until he/she fully recovered...let the vet do the observation and medication and care to the doggie...below is the story bout my Goofy fighting with the parvo virus..

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

3cutepuppies
Novice

May 6, 2007, 2:00 AM

Post #3 of 4 (9087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Cured Parvo?? [In reply to] Can't Post

my puppies have parrvo too...pls i send to vet they say need rm 1000 for the treatment..how much yours cost?

goofydip
Veteran

May 7, 2007, 9:37 PM

Post #4 of 4 (9079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [3cutepuppies] Cured Parvo?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
Huh? Your puppies? You mean more than one of puppies affected ar? You said RM1000 is for a puppy or puppies?

I forgotten how much does it cost. But I remember it is not as much as RM1000 lor. Really forgotten how much. Sorry. And at that time my Goofy did stay at the clinic for few days. Really thanks to that vet for the care.

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my