Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Foster 4 pups

mbless
K9 Kaki

Feb 1, 2007, 8:56 AM

Post #1 of 7 (7664 views)
Shortcut
Foster 4 pups Can't Post

Anyone can help foster 4 pups, all vet check. Pups are 4 weeks. Foster for 4 weeks please. Please call Paws at 78461087 n look for Edward or call me at 012 6775627
Thanks.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 10:26 PM

Post #2 of 7 (7616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Foster 4 pups [In reply to] Can't Post

I can help to foster except for cny week which i will be out of town. I'm staying in pj and currently fostering for my friend also. If u need my help pls let me know can call me at 012-4151524.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

mbless
K9 Kaki

Feb 8, 2007, 12:56 AM

Post #3 of 7 (7609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Foster 4 pups [In reply to] Can't Post

Can u please call PAWS 78461087 and speak to Edward. Thank you.

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2007, 2:17 AM

Post #4 of 7 (7251 views)
Shortcut

There is another 4 new puppies (maybe 3 weeks old) that need to be fostered out asap. The shelter is no place for the really young ones. They are quite small but will drink from a bottle.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 5, 2007, 7:13 AM

Post #5 of 7 (7238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] Foster 4 pups [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry i have 12 dogs at my place now and i do rehoming on my own now. Can't help much sorry again.

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2007, 2:55 AM

Post #6 of 7 (7187 views)
Shortcut

We found a nice lady yesterday who took all 4 of them home until they are old enough for their first vac. They have tiny teeth now... (very painful and very naughty too!!!)

You are rescuing on your own... Fully vac and neuter before release to people pls pls pls. The numbers that end up at our doorstep are high. And the are more cases now where folks come in and tell us they got the dogs free from a rescuer. Without a vac card, these animals start again at the bottom of the wait list. If you have your contact details on the card, and the animal comes to PAWS, least our volunteers can give you a heads up and you can retrieve.

Lots of well meaning people, but some cannot manage and prefer to surrender to the shelter instead of calling you. It happens.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 8, 2007, 6:28 AM

Post #7 of 7 (7182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] Foster 4 pups [In reply to] Can't Post

I know what you mean. No worrries I do call all of them to follow up most of the time and i do visit them also. Maybe u can read the chit chat thread and see how i do my rehoming.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my