IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
cruel & sickening..any suggestion?

immy

Jan 19, 2007, 9:55 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1205 views)
Shortcut
cruel & sickening..any suggestion? Can't Post

have to share this with everyone. yesterday i went to the shop n saw a dog in this tiny cage!!!!!!!!! he cant even stretch or stand up properly..it is such a disturbing sight! this is the 1st time i see it, so im not sure if this is how he's always being kept or just happen on that day he is inside ther. im planing to watch out for a few days and see if he;s stil ther...but the big problem now is...how to help him?? what can i do?Mad... climb into someone's hse n set him free?? im sure eventho they keep him in a pathetic condition, he will stil be faithful to his owner n guard their darn propertyFrown..

anyone has any idea how to help this poor furkid? do u think spca can help? it is very sad how come any human being can be soo inconsiderate and cruel
immy

(This post was edited by immy on Jan 19, 2007, 9:56 PM)

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 24, 2007, 4:01 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [immy] cruel & sickening..any suggestion? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, I've a neighbour down the road who has a very dirty, not well cared Dalmatian which just recently gave birth to 5 mixed breed puppies. Now only two left and both of them are the size of adult cats. One day, I saw the mother & the two pups crammed in a cat sized cage. Can you imagine that??? But what can I do...not my dog. And anyway, there's no abuse going on there and the dog is well fed coz quite chubby and so are the pups but they all are terribly filthy. The Dal is no longer white but black!

If the dog you mentioned is not like the same condition as the Dal I just mentioned above and is well fed, not emaciated, then there's no cruelty case here. But you could just call up SPCA to talk to them & tell them that it's not right to lock up the dog is a small tight cage. Just educate them a little...They can't do anything much unless it's being abused and not fed.

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2007, 2:12 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1166 views)
Shortcut

you can either send it to spca, paws or a friend if yr friend is willing to jaga the pupUnimpressed you could either take the dog away or break in.. I recomend break inTongue lol jkjk.. is the dog still ther?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 5:42 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1160 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
have to share this with everyone. yesterday i went to the shop n saw a dog in this tiny cage!!!!!!!!! he cant even stretch or stand up properly..it is such a disturbing sight! this is the 1st time i see it, so im not sure if this is how he's always being kept or just happen on that day he is inside ther. im planing to watch out for a few days and see if he;s stil ther...but the big problem now is...how to help him?? what can i do?Mad... climb into someone's hse n set him free?? im sure eventho they keep him in a pathetic condition, he will stil be faithful to his owner n guard their darn propertyFrown..

anyone has any idea how to help this poor furkid? do u think spca can help? it is very sad how come any human being can be soo inconsiderate and cruel

immy..

is the dog in cage 24/7? does the owner of the shop hit the dog or scold the dog all the time? any signs of abuse on the body?

if the ans to all these are YES, then i tink u should ask the owner if he still wants the dog. tell him someone else wants the dog if the owner wanna give up the dog. i don think educating this owner takes any further good. no need break in then, else u might end up sued for breaking in other ppl house/shop. peace.

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

immy

Jan 30, 2007, 4:44 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] cruel & sickening..any suggestion? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Molly,

no sign of abuse..not sure bout scolding...i dun go there often.. suppose they are ignorance ppl who do not understand that animal should be treated equally.
not too sure bout 24/7..at nite there's always a dog coming to search for the bin...he looks like the one in the cage..so im not sure if he actually get to go out at nite..i'll keep you all updated

i understand that if no sign of abuse, then spca cant take any action? weird how come lock in small cage is not consider abuse
immy

immy

Jan 30, 2007, 4:47 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] cruel & sickening..any suggestion? [In reply to] Can't Post

thats what i understand too..but the crazy part is..this is suffering too..how come is not consider abuse? this is metal torture Frown
immy

immy

Jan 30, 2007, 4:52 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] cruel & sickening..any suggestion? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Sydney,

is no more pup..a big dog
u know..i think is someone just wanted something to look after a house, they should get burglar alarm...not a dog!!
they are just mistreating their dog..just fix it ther n let it stay forever..
hmm..not sure if stil ther, now i avoid goin ther, is sad to see him in such condition n nothing much can be done..
i'll go around n let you know
immy

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 30, 2007, 11:22 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1136 views)
Shortcut

immy, if the dog's in good condition meaning not emaciated(skinny), groomed properly, has no mats, no bruises on it, & the cage's clean, then you can't say that there's cruelty going on. Somewhere in my area also have two Shih Tzus in a big dog cage, another one is a MinPin in a cat's cage. But they all look healthy & in good condition. As long they are all well cared for, healthy, fed properly & their cage are placed in a shaded area protected from the hot sun & rain, that means there's no cruelty here.

If you would to take a closer look at the dog you mentioned & see whether it's not in good shape, then just call up SPCA. Believe me, they won't do much but just talk to them to not lock it up in the cage all day. You'll soon see the owners letting their dog out. Some owners do listen unlike one of ours...

So the best solution for you to do now, is to just call up SPCA & tell them what's the problem.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2007, 8:28 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1129 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi Molly,

no sign of abuse..not sure bout scolding...i dun go there often.. suppose they are ignorance ppl who do not understand that animal should be treated equally.
not too sure bout 24/7..at nite there's always a dog coming to search for the bin...he looks like the one in the cage..so im not sure if he actually get to go out at nite..i'll keep you all updated

i understand that if no sign of abuse, then spca cant take any action? weird how come lock in small cage is not consider abuse

immy..

such a relieve no sign of abuse. yala they memang ignorance ppl who ddefinitely dono how to take k a dog one. poor dog lo.

abuse is physicaly hurt dog le. so. if just keep in cage, means no abuse. cus many ppl also keep dog in cage, and tat doesn mean abuse rite? hjehe

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2007, 8:34 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1128 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi Sydney,

is no more pup..a big dog
u know..i think is someone just wanted something to look after a house, they should get burglar alarm...not a dog!!
they are just mistreating their dog..just fix it ther n let it stay forever..
hmm..not sure if stil ther, now i avoid goin ther, is sad to see him in such condition n nothing much can be done..
i'll go around n let you know

hi immy..

dog's nature is to look after house at nite and bark away all suspicious burglars la. tat y they hav this concept in mind n take a dog instead of alarm.

but is really bad to mistreat a watchdog lo. this ade make them tak layak take k of a living animal

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my