Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Why there aren't cute little pigs here?......

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

siberian hushky

Jan 25, 2007, 4:45 AM

Post #1 of 45 (1246 views)
Shortcut
Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... Can't Post

Pigs have became people's favourite pet in China!! Why aren't they coming to Malaysia? I saw them in a website, they're cute, mini, clean.....
I wish they come? I wish they'll be sell in Malaysia's pet shop!!!!!
Frown A siberian husky lover Frown

kelwts
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2007, 7:29 PM

Post #2 of 45 (1234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siberian hushky] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

There are six here in Malaysia. But unfortunetely all have to be hidden as it is illegal to kepp them in Malaysia ,

They really are cute and tame too

siberian hushky

Jan 26, 2007, 1:25 AM

Post #3 of 45 (1225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelwts] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

I thought they are only PIGS????!!!! Why illegal?
They're cute n tame!! oso CLEAN!!!

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 26, 2007, 1:54 AM

Post #4 of 45 (1222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siberian hushky] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...1st question here i wanna ask...are u a Malaysian? Malaysia is a muslim country and that pigs are considered non-halal to muslims...

yeah, i saw on tv, in magazines and websites showing pigs as pets...they are realy really really cute i admit and i once asking around where could i get one, as i myself would love to keep one as a pet...

fyi...even dogs are non-halal for muslim...but i see that it is not that serious compare to pigs..Tongue

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

kelwts
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2007, 12:50 AM

Post #5 of 45 (1206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi...1st question here i wanna ask...are u a Malaysian? Malaysia is a muslim country and that pigs are considered non-halal to muslims...

yeah, i saw on tv, in magazines and websites showing pigs as pets...they are realy really really cute i admit and i once asking around where could i get one, as i myself would love to keep one as a pet...

fyi...even dogs are non-halal for muslim...but i see that it is not that serious compare to pigs..Tongue

True true :- With dogs also they are making so much noise .... just imagine if it was pigs >>>>> they'll probably die ... kah kah kah .

they really are cute and friendly.... the poo poo smells ok cos they are fed dog food ... but the pee is a bit bad.Crazy

siberian hushky

Jan 27, 2007, 1:36 AM

Post #6 of 45 (1201 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

Some Chinese are muslims too, if they're born in the year of PIG, does it means that they are NON-HALAH??!!Mad
Next time I'm gonna whip my malay friend with "Lap Cheong" or "Chinese Sausage"! Maybe PIGs will be HALAH next time!!!Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 27, 2007, 1:42 AM

Post #7 of 45 (1200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelwts] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

that's y lo...dogs also they wanna do much things to get rid of dogs, what more pigs????

seems u so much knowledge on this pig pets geh?

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

siberian hushky

Jan 27, 2007, 1:50 AM

Post #8 of 45 (1198 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
that's y lo...dogs also they wanna do much things to get rid of dogs, what more pigs????

seems u so much knowledge on this pig pets geh?

If they really get rid of dogs, I'm gonna get rid of them 1st, then return the dogs!

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2007, 1:53 AM

Post #9 of 45 (1191 views)
Shortcut

Lol.. malaysia got so many races and malays cant touch or eat pigs. I dont really think they can even see themCrazy

yea i oso want a piggy piglet. small n pinkSly

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 28, 2007, 6:34 AM

Post #10 of 45 (1186 views)
Shortcut

My neighbour had a piglet once, a long time ago. One of those normal pigs, not the special small small one. The little piglet grew and grew. But very cute still, pink pink. Then one day, the auntie next door gave us some roast pork. Very nice. I think she make herself wan. Then I noticed the little piglet ohso gone liao. Till today I still donno what happened to it.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 7:49 AM

Post #11 of 45 (1185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Brother,

I owned a pig when I was very small during my stay in a chinese kampung... My grandma own a mini piggy farm. She gave me a young sick male little pig ask me to feed it by bottle (the mother pig gave birth to too many pigs and has not enought nipple for them to suck, the poor little male was then given to me coz it was sick and can managed to compete for its mother milk)

After my intensive care on him, he grew bigger and bigger and became very strong and I can actually ride on it, after then my grandma took it back and make him a stud pig for don't know how many year... the last thing I can remember was, it was then sold to someone who came to see my grandma looking for a potential huge pig that he can go for the competition in a yearly event call "Super Heavy weight Pig" at Batu Maung...

My advise to those who intend to own a pig as a pet... The poo is very *****, sticky, and if you don't bath it in 2 days... the smell event worst. But it is very cute... imagine when you take your pig to join PPC event..., it looks much much cooler than you bring a Tosa Inu... Hahahahah!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 28, 2007, 8:22 AM

Post #12 of 45 (1183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe you can start a new website: www.piggy.com.my

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 29, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #13 of 45 (1169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

fren, then u should already guess the pork u eat came from which piggy lor.....no doubt those pigs really cute...tell u what, i love pigs alot..those soft toys or watever, i did collect a lot a lot of pigs stuff!! hahaha...maybe bcoz i myself look like one!!!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 29, 2007, 11:14 PM

Post #14 of 45 (1165 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
fren, then u should already guess the pork u eat came from which piggy lor.....no doubt those pigs really cute...tell u what, i love pigs alot..those soft toys or watever, i did collect a lot a lot of pigs stuff!! hahaha...maybe bcoz i myself look like one!!!

Omigod really? You think I ate the poor little piglet? Si liao. Next life sure get punishment, come back as lapcheong.

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 29, 2007, 11:25 PM

Post #15 of 45 (1164 views)
Shortcut

L O L

siberian hushky

Jan 30, 2007, 5:04 AM

Post #16 of 45 (1157 views)
Shortcut

NOoooooooooo!!!Frown

siberian hushky

Jan 30, 2007, 5:15 AM

Post #17 of 45 (1153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll make them love PIG!!!!! And also DOGS!!!!

Sydney
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2007, 5:01 AM

Post #18 of 45 (1135 views)
Shortcut

Lol, alot of protesters will come and hunt u down for breaking their tradisi negaraLaugh

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

siberian hushky

Feb 3, 2007, 10:51 PM

Post #19 of 45 (1126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be willing to die for DOGS!!!Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 9:01 PM

Post #20 of 45 (1123 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I thought they are only PIGS????!!!! Why illegal?
They're cute n tame!! oso CLEAN!!!

siberian hushky..

hmmm.. 1 thing to ponder..

u see, malay authorities will shoot dogs even kept at home (cases).. cus those ppl hate dogs...

and then, pigs are non halal animals.. do u tink the malay authorities will shoot pigs kept at home too?

hehehe

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

siberian hushky

Feb 8, 2007, 11:41 PM

Post #21 of 45 (1119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

NVM! I'll migrate to other country in otder to keep my pets safe!!!!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 9, 2007, 6:52 PM

Post #22 of 45 (1115 views)
Shortcut

siberian_hushky..

trust me.. many dog lovers here do hope so too..

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

siberian hushky

Feb 9, 2007, 11:00 PM

Post #23 of 45 (1111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Why there aren't cute little pigs here?...... [In reply to] Can't Post

I thought tortoise are also non-halah?! Why "THEY" hate dogs more than tortoise?
And "THEY" kill cows every year(4got wat season liao) why they can do things that the Indians dislikes? Why can't we keep pigs only for pet?
Only 1 2 keep and love PIGS only what?!

Sydney
Doggyman

Feb 10, 2007, 12:56 AM

Post #24 of 45 (1109 views)
Shortcut

Frown wonder why la.. malay cant eat piggies.. and breed dogs... Angelic

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

siberian hushky

Feb 10, 2007, 7:05 PM

Post #25 of 45 (1095 views)
Shortcut

Because it's non-halah! To "THEM" dogs n pigs are not CLEAN animals. But however I think dogs are XLEANER than "THEY" are....

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my