Jan 21, 2007, 12:40 PM

Post #1 of 14 (2096 views)
Shortcut
Very Important Info : Pls Read Can't Post

ninetales

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:01 am
last one. Tricolour male shih tzu puppy
with microchip and mka cert
vacinated and dewormed, healthy condition!
interested call me at 0169703139.
thanks!Only Rm600 chteh0721

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:03 am
izzit still available now? hellokitty

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:52 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello....remember me,...i saved the adult female shihtzu we met at ss2 macdonalds...with yur daughter n husband,.....

u promised a silky terrier but did not bother to call back

u say the shih tzu is 8 months...i took to vet he said no...much older like 1 and half year

all i can say is thank god i can save 1 dog from breeders like u also i happy

just for yur information the dog u sold me i spent close to the price i bought from u to heal her fully back to 100% health

so sad that breeders like you just want to make money and treat the dogs so terribly,...just to mate at 1st period....and produce puppies so to sell

""just imagine if someone were to kidnap your daughter and force her to have sex at puberty age 13 so she can give birth and then sell her children. After 1 or 2 births,...she is so weak and kept in a cage sleeping in her own shit and urine,...then she is sold to a Pimp at rm400-500..""

WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL,...

this is what breeders like ninetales from KLANG does (SO CALLED owner of COSMIC KENNELS) yalah,... faith

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:38 am
My goodness! I'm glad you brought this out. There are many breeders like this especially in Klang. Dunno why they arte all located in Klang, maybe they have the land.

My dog was also bought from a Klang breeder who claimed he bought the dog from a breeder in Cheras. My dog has got HD. When I approached the breeder he washed his hands of the dog and said its not his responsibility. After that, he refused to take my calls.

Anybody reading this - please be wary of breeders from Klang and also Cheras. Many of them are backyard breeders, like you say, breed at 1st period, make maximum use of the dog and then sell off when the dog is weak and dying.

On the other hand, I did come by a breeder (also from Klang) who offered to take all responsibility for a dog bought from him that is found to have any genetic condition. He said he will sign black and white with you to refund you every sen if any dog bought from him is found to have a genetic condition. So this one is a good and responsible breeder. Unfortunately, not many breeders are like him.

It is people like the breeder you mentioned and the one I bought my dog from that gives all breeders a bad name. If a breeder is not willing to sign a black and white with you, don't buy. Because only when they go out of business will they stop using their dogs to make money.

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:21 pm
hellokitty wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello....remember me,...i saved the adult female shihtzu we met at ss2 macdonalds...with yur daughter n husband,.....

u promised a silky terrier but did not bother to call back

u say the shih tzu is 8 months...i took to vet he said no...much older like 1 and half year

all i can say is thank god i can save 1 dog from breeders like u also i happy

just for yur information the dog u sold me i spent close to the price i bought from u to heal her fully back to 100% health

so sad that breeders like you just want to make money and treat the dogs so terribly,...just to mate at 1st period....and produce puppies so to sell

""just imagine if someone were to kidnap your daughter and force her to have sex at puberty age 13 so she can give birth and then sell her children. After 1 or 2 births,...she is so weak and kept in a cage sleeping in her own shit and urine,...then she is sold to a Pimp at rm400-500..""

WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL,...

this is what breeders like ninetales from KLANG does (SO CALLED owner of COSMIC KENNELS) yalah,...

faith wrote: My goodness! I'm glad you brought this out. There are many breeders like this especially in Klang. Dunno why they arte all located in Klang, maybe they have the land.

My dog was also bought from a Klang breeder who claimed he bought the dog from a breeder in Cheras. My dog has got HD. When I approached the breeder he washed his hands of the dog and said its not his responsibility. After that, he refused to take my calls.

Anybody reading this - please be wary of breeders from Klang and also Cheras. Many of them are puppymills, like you say, breed at 1st period, make maximum use of the dog and then sell off when the dog is weak and dying.

On the other hand, I did come by a breeder (also from Klang) who offered to take all responsibility for a dog bought from him that is found to have any genetic condition. He said he will sign black and white with you to refund you every sen if any dog bought from him is found to have a genetic condition. So this one is a good and responsible breeder. Unfortunately, not many breeders are like him.

It is people like the breeder you mentioned and the one I bought my dog from that gives all breeders a bad name. If a breeder is not willing to sign a black and white with you, don't buy. Because only when they go out of business will they stop using their dogs to make money.

although this is an old post , but telling about these are supposed . agree with you both . there's many especially in Klang And Cheras . Puppymill lah ... i think must advertise everywhere including forums to get biz ... This Type Of People Better To Wash Out Of The World . thepuppyshop

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:59 am
it was interesting to have read ur posts. Actually, im a homebreeder located in Cheras. (dun worry, im not the backyard breeder that faith mentioned).

I dun breed my dogs at their 1st heat and they have alternate rest. which means i dun mate them on every heat. it is too cruel to have the female to get pregnant 3months after her previous delivery. so, to the max, my dogs only mate once a year and they get to retire when they're 5years old unless they're very healthy to deliver. and, of course they'll be with me for the rest of their lives. even if i dun take care of them i'll find a good home for them. I dun sell my puppies to commercial breeder or kennel also. Me and my bf are dog lovers!

as for the cosmic/ninetales breeder. I've got an interesting story about her also. Before I become a breeder, I bought a puppy from her.

but, one day a woman called angie who called me to adopt a female cocker spaniel that was abandoned by my neighbour, i was then helping to put the dog up for free adoption. Angie said she's adopting the dog as a companion for her daughter. I was so disappointed by breeders that wanted to adopt her for breeding, so I guessed this Angie sounds better.

who knows! the moment i ended the conversation with her, there was the same number who missed call my bf's phone. I was curious how angie got my bf's no. I then asked my bf to call back and see who was that. well, it was this cosmic breeder named melissa who called him to inform that our puppy is ready to pick up.(she used her husband no. to call)

so, the truth was this breeder pretended to be a dog lover and made up the story that her daughter needs the dog. But in fact, she only wanted to get that free female dog to breed puppies to sell. that is too much ! i din confront her though.... it is enuf to know what kind of person she is!

PLS SCREEN ALL ADOPTEES VERY WELL,...GO TO THEIR HOMES IF YOU HAVE TO,...VISIT THE THE DOGS AFTER,...SO MANY PEOPLE POSTING THAT want to adopt DOGS,...yes there are the genuine ones but the Fake PUPPYmill Breeders are there also,...check versus the num,ber above

Link to original thread here : http://www.free.com.my/...?t=451&highlight=

ninetales
Dog Kichi

Jan 23, 2007, 6:56 PM

Post #2 of 14 (2046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noeliz] Very Important Info : Pls Read [In reply to] Can't Post

ok luckily i came to know about u posting everywhere about me. i came to know someone said i own a puppymill at homeapet.com then i stand out to fight for my own. i will not just keep quiet when i get accused. i have replied to the forum and found out that i am called a puppymiller because of a thread in free.com webbsites. and i clearly explain the whole situation in the homeapet website. then there is one more accuser whose nick is thepuppyshop who said that my husband called up to adopt a cocker spaniel. thepuppyshop also stated that he bought a puppy from me before. i was trying to locate the nick thepuppyshop to find out more details as i have not a single idea of his accusation. then a reader inform me that there is a post regarding me in puppy.com as well. so i came here to look. ok noel first of all why u want two use two diff nick to accuse me in different forum? this nick is new registered user and u put as noliz why not put as thepuppyshop so i am easier to find u and clear matters.

i am just a small home breeder and i end up having so much problems. can i know whats the reason. i have also offered to ppl and all readers to come view the condition of my dogs. i do not own a puppymill and i do not treat my dogs badly. i can prove this. as for u i hope u will reply to this post and let me know why u are posting everywhere about me when i dun know u? what will u get in return by making my name bad? i always believe however negative ppl said on me if its not true sooner or later ppl will realize it. i stand on my believe. to every reader out here i wanted to tell u all that if u have any questions or doubt on me i am prepared to answer all the questions. and for proving that i am just a normal breeder all readers are welcome to come view all my adult dogs at my hse and see how the condition of them. me and my dad peter ooi used to go to puppy.com gathering and i do not wish to get my name dirtied by some accuser. pls stand out and let me know whats ur problem? thanks a lot.

ninetales
Dog Kichi

Jan 23, 2007, 7:31 PM

Post #3 of 14 (2042 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ninetales] Very Important Info : Pls Read [In reply to] Can't Post

ok i call up noel this morning at 11 something. and he is the same person who bought my shih tzu. u posted in free.com using the nick hellokitty and now u posted here using noeliz. anyway thanks for the coorperation of the readers who provide me his contact number. ok this is my conversation with noel. i talked to him on the phone and we discuss the matter. at last he told me he will do something on the posting. then before i could say another word he hang down my call. noel i talk with u in a good manner why must u hang down my call? no matter how i need to clarify this matter cause it affected my name badly. so please give me an explanation on why are u doing this in so many forum when we ended up the deal in good manner in the first place? to readers out there who knows noel pls let me know his full details as where can i locate him. i need him to explain to readers .

noeliz
Novice

Jan 25, 2007, 12:15 PM

Post #4 of 14 (2000 views)
Shortcut

Firstly,...you have injustly accused me of hanging up the phone,...not true,...in fact i believe your phone ran out of credit or you had an incoming call,...

2) the shihtzu you sold me,..i took to a vet,...you did not want to pay the vet fees,...he confirm the dog is not 6months old like you claimed,...

3) the dogs skin condition was from urine burn ,..meaning sleeping in their own shit and urine,...

4) of course now you can ask people to see your place,..tidying and cleaning up your sinful act is a very easy thing to do

5) i do not get anything out of this posting except i love animals,..

6) i think it is funny that you Imagine that i am "thepuppyshop;" my nick in free.com is hellokitty,..and my nick here is noeliz,..

7) all readers please go to free.com and contact this "thepuppyshop" from the advertisements she/he is a home breeder and all
that he/she did was post in my thread at free.com

8) I have proof that you have called to adopt many puppies under the pretence of "for your daughter" but in reality you lie about your name,..and inthe end the poor adopted puppy becomes your money slave (what would it take for you to stop lying melissa,.do i have to gather the people whom you ripped of,..and also the people you lied to to get the adopted puppies so you could breed it???)

9) everything you promised you have not kept your word,...

10) just like everything in life there is a circle,..you use those poor inocent puppies,...one day it will come back to you and only then will you realise,..they are not just animals to make money off,...

11) you say you own COSMIC KENNELS in SEREMBAN,...is that a truth or lie?

12) TO all readers that want to buy or let her adopt your puppies THINK again,...

13) I have nothing to gain by stating this beacuse i am not a breeder or seller,...i am just a normal guy with my two lovely shihtzu,..one of them was the one I rescued from this Melissa OOi,...

14) like i said melissa,..if someone was to treat your daughter the way you treat those dogs,..how angry would you be

(This post was edited by noeliz on Jan 25, 2007, 12:22 PM)

ninetales
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2007, 7:59 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1983 views)
Shortcut

i was using a house phone num to call u ok. i cant recieve any other call and hang up ur phone.

i was talking half way and u put down the call. i am sure u hang down cause i heard it. u say u did not hang down the phone? swear in ur own name and if u lie only god knows.

and u said i call up and adopted so many dog as my slave? thats a pretty harsh acusation. u can gain ppl to prove this rite? i suggest u get the ppl to prove but not in website. i am sure anything can be simply said in here. without no prove and anything. i even can said u kill my dog. for your info the dog i sell u i state it is 8 months not 6 months ok. as for the adoption thing i suggest we make a meet up and clarify everything. cause i know u are a crook now i dun dare to say anything now as u can twist and turn. i dont want pay the medical fees for the dog? what nonsence also u can say

u did not even call me and tell me u took to the vet and u did not mention any urine burn as well

u doing this all posting everywhere and not getting back to me? thats too over funny. i went to pj to meet u up and see the dog for the second time and we talk about it. we deal in a happy manner. and after that u did not call me up for further problems? what u expect me to do?

if i keep my dogs in so bad condition lol u think i can clean up my mess and let ppl to see?

u think disease can be clean up so fast? i cage my dog and by this time they wont look nice and having skin prob like u mention urine burn. can it be clean at a short time? please think before u make any accusation. talking anything in here is useless. and i am so fed up u being good in front of me and also the person who is talking all the negative statement in here.

talking inside here is useless. very useless. i will call u up to arrange for a meeting at ur hse.

and please bring all the ppl who said i adopted their dogs. myself got dogs already i dont need to adopt for the purpose of breeding.

i adopted one poodle that is blind from a rescue team as the gal called me up since no one would adopt it as it is blind in one eye and the condition is not recovereed yet. its easy for ppl to adopt a very healthy and in condition dog? but how many of u will adopt a dog that is blind and still can see worms in it. now the dog is already recovered but a hole in one eyes still and i am still keeping it till today. use the dog for breeding? for ur info its already spayed. will post up the pic. and the gal who gave me this dog if u are reading pls write a statement here.

noel as for u even i am a girl i am not so easy to be bullied u see. i will do it in a good manner and i want ppl to witness this. ppl to prove this. u are so happy in bad naming ppl and claim u save a dog from me. ur name is so fresh now a hero and in return my name at the bad side. so the only thing i request is gather all ur witness. i dare to go for a meetup as there is nothing wrong with me. as bad as u accused as bad as u say.

ninetales
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2007, 8:23 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1977 views)
Shortcut

i called u up just now at 10.50 and your mum pick up the phone

she said u are not around. so i already leave a msg.

hoping to get ur call soon. i am sure u have my number as u posted everywhere.

u one buyer who complains bout my dog can i bring other of my buyers who are satisfied purchasing from me? can they be witness as well. u are mentioning u are the victim and only u have bad name me so badly and affected me. so maybe a few buyers who bought from me can they refresh my name back?

its easy to to blame and blame but is not that easy to get the name back .

u think its right what u doing then go ahead post more. since this involve my business also if u do not come out to meet and my name is not clarified. u give readers doubt i will discuss with my dad for further action. in the legal way.

so pls take up the phone and call me up for arrangement. after planning wth u i willl put the posting regarding our meetup. i wan ur witness to attend and mine and also readers who are free to come.

noeliz
Novice

Jan 25, 2007, 8:45 PM

Post #7 of 14 (1975 views)
Shortcut

1)Like I said,...let the people here be the judge of this thread,..

2) you accused me of being "thepuppyshop" earlier ,..go to homeapet.com,...go to breeders section,...you can find out who the real "thepuppyshop" is,...thankx for pointing out the link to homapet.com,...now at least i also know who the writer who contributed is

3) do you even know the difference between homebreeders and puppymills

4) in homeapet.com under breeders section there is a breeder by the nick of LINGGENE,...now that is what i call a real dog lover that is also a breeder,...my second shitzu is from her/him,...

5) you call me a crook ??? what a joke,.. i give you money ,..you give me a sick dog in terrrible condition,..who is the crook???

6) just beacuse i put up my nama and adress and phone number here does not mean you can disturb my peace,...

7) you expect me to call you last time when you were the one who made all those promises,...you did not even bother to call once after our second meeting

8) happy second meeting?? another joke,...i said and insisted that i wanted to meet you because the dog was in terrible condition,...i said i wanted to take her to a vet of my choice,...but what?? you just give me sulfer powder/calamine lotion and a bar of dog soap (which can be obtained at any giant stores) and a quarter bottle of cod liver oil (seven seas)

9) like you said yourself,..you tried to mate the dog but because she could not give birth yu sold her out,..

10) I took her to the vet in taman tun dr ismail,...you should her what he had to say

11) now you want to meet up with me to " so called solved the problem" if you were sincere you would have wanted to solve it when i posted in FREE.com
CHECK THE DATE,..but did you bother no??

12) now after 1 year ++ you say want to talk about it,..

13) let the fates decide,...if you are what you say you are,...then your reputation should not be worried

14) eg. LINGGENE,...breeder in near IKEA bandar dmansara,...their reputation is top grade,...you thijnk ONE person bad mouthing can change their clients attitude??

15) COSMIC KENNEL in SEREMBAN,...you have not dared to confirm if you are the owner like you said you are??

16) freedom of speech,..I AM telling all peple who want to buy dogs or people who are giving dogs up for adoption,...PLS BE CAREFUL,...find out what kind of a person you are buying the dog from,..and also their TRUE background if y Youou are giving a dog up for adoption

17)At least i have nothing to hide cause i post my namd + address and phone number here

18) PLEASE POST your ADDRESS and your husbands phone number for transparency

19) MEET UP??? there is nothing to talk about,...you cheated me and countless others,...Carry on if it makes you feel good,...dont bother coming to my house and trying to intimidate or threaten me,..

20) I have done a background check on your operations and also your hubby is one INTERESTING person,..

21) like you said,..if you could stoop to such extent to imply that you can accuse me of KILLING a dog if you wanted to here,..then there is nothing left to say,.It goes to show what kind of mind and thoughts you have

noeliz
Novice

Jan 25, 2007, 8:58 PM

Post #8 of 14 (1973 views)
Shortcut

This is called constructive criticism,..if it make you treat your dogs a little better that you are worried,...then my duty is done and at least the furkids have a better chance,....THREATENING me with your FATHER and LEGAL action,....Pls remember how old you are,..and that you have a child,...you are no longer daddy's little girl,...and if you want to take legal action,..IT Only shows readers here how desparate you are to maintain your business,....like i said,...if you are a good breeder,..my words wont matter,...but if you are not ,...it is just a matter of time that the truth will come out,..

your customers that buys the puppies off you can of course give a good view,....coz they are not there to see the condition of the MOTHER dog,...and as everyone know healthy cute puppies with "MKA" FETCH a better price,...of course you would want to maximise,...not minimize your profit

Fine,...since you have started threatening me first,..i am going to lodge a report with the police,..and that you are not welcome to call or even come near my house

TQ and have a nice Karmic life

noeliz
Novice

Jan 25, 2007, 9:39 PM

Post #9 of 14 (1963 views)
Shortcut

HAHA after reading at homeapet,...you accuse me at first of being thise "open-saseme" person ,...then later you say maybe is not me

Did you know i only found out about homeapets.com after you posted here?

you did a good job of brainwashing Yang in homapets.com,...so strange that when you invite people to check out the three houses that you puppymill at you did not state the addresses??

I almost was tempted to write the TRUE version of the story at homeapets.com,..so far they have only heard your side,..and not mine,...

wow you know three vets,...normally a true dog lover will stay with one vet because the doctor would be aware of the full history of the dog,..unless you have something to hide,...

you say you do not put the dogs to sLEEP BUT LET THEM DIE NATURALLY,...saving on the injection costs arent you,...it is terrible to SEE a dog die naturally if IN FACT that the MOST humane way if the dog cannot be saved is to put it to sleep,..NOT DIE AND SUFFER IN PAIN

After all the vets WHO are Trained at University should know better than you,..why do you not follow their suggestions by putting the dogs that they deem to be "suffering" to sleep,..It is far more crueler to let them suffer til their deaths

very clever of you to twist your words

read full thread : www.homeapet.com/viewtopic.php?t=474&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

(This post was edited by noeliz on Jan 25, 2007, 9:52 PM)

noname

Jan 25, 2007, 10:52 PM

Post #10 of 14 (1951 views)
Shortcut

hi ppl,

i dont mean to be harsh or rude when posting a message here.

as i said in homeapet forum, i think most of us will agree that both of you should sit down and discuss it face to face, instead of arguing and accuse one another in the forum. by doing this, somehow it will tarnish both of your reputation here... (which is not nice) Smile

ninetales
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2007, 11:26 PM

Post #11 of 14 (1943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noname] Very Important Info : Pls Read [In reply to] Can't Post

readers please go to homeapet,com and see what i write i encourage u all

just go to the thread where noel mention

not putting dogs to sleep to save cost? just imagine how he keep on twist and turn?

how much is the cost of putting to sleep? and how much is the cost of trying to medicate the dog?

all i was trying was stay strong not to let them die. and i am the one to be blame again?

threathen u ah? meeting up with u is threatening? did i say wanna kill u?

u report police who cares. u can abuse me in the website and i cant go find u to clear my name

noel i encourage u to go report to the police. as i am very tired explaining here when u keep on adding fire and be a tortoise hide in ur shell. dare to say only and dont dare to face it.

readers also encourage us to meet and see who is wrong and u? u said let reader see and judge.

to kill a person in website is easy la. u can keep on bla bla bla and say anything u wan and hide behind the computer.

stop me from going to your hse this sunday? do it man. i lost the patience in treating u in polite manner

u this coward pls go report to the police as i will go this sunday to dig u up. wait for me. hoping to see u in the police station. u think can just leave it when u syok syok go talk what u wan and hiding in ur own home. sure will dig u and make all readers know about this. take this thread to police station also ya.

ninetales
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2007, 11:40 PM

Post #12 of 14 (1940 views)
Shortcut

me ninetales accuse open sesame and then say no?

pls see carefully for goodness sake

do not just look blindly and post whatever u like.

u say homeapet.com i accuse open sesame then i dont want to put the dog to sleep to safe cost.

readers pls do go to the forum and let me know in what sence i did say this two thing?

any idea? noel pick and point u number one but once again i highlight no guts to meet face to face even no guts to answer my call just keep on letting ur mum to pick up and say not in.

readers in homeapet trust me and now u wan put fire in there huh., god is up la. affected by you so easily? if true nvm la all nonsence . if confirm true why not meet up scare i will kill u? or ur face cant be seen. U dato son>?

act as a gentleman if u wan create a problem. even can say u are a rapist in all website. posting here easy as 1 2 3 . my phone num is 0169703139 or 0169772999 those wan see my place all are welcome. call me up. will not give up to ppl like u so easily.

ninetales
Dog Kichi

Jan 26, 2007, 1:46 AM

Post #13 of 14 (1911 views)
Shortcut

so readers u all decide for urself since this guy noel doesnt want meet up with me

and want report police.

what i can do i explain already.

its useless arguing here it will have no ending. i take the advice of ppl why make my day miserable for one unsatisfied ppl. i will just remember those satisfied one .

when ppl complains of breeders then the breeders is the one at the losing side. :)

but i dun wan make my life miserable in here

so good day readers. Enjoy ur day with ur pets

those who have supported me i appreciate it a lot so see u all soon in the next gatherings.

see ya. bye

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 26, 2007, 6:47 AM

Post #14 of 14 (1900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Very Important Info : Pls Read [In reply to] Can't Post

No need to explain or meetup. It will not solve the problem.

Time will tell who is right & who is wrong.

Hope this is the last post in this thread.Cool

THE END

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my