Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Do you dress up your dogs during events ?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 10:46 PM

Post #101 of 114 (3503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Do you dress up your dogs during events ? [In reply to] Can't Post

sydney..

oh dear oh my ! thats not good...

i suggest u bring sydney go do a blood test. im sure there's some certain substance in his blood tat is sensitive to the dogs and environment. tat y he will vomit cus got inflamation. check wat is the nasty thing in his blood. after check the blood, vet will giv ur boy antibiotic or some drugs then the prob will b solved.

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2007, 10:50 PM

Post #102 of 114 (3500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Do you dress up your dogs during events ? [In reply to] Can't Post

see first lo whether we're going to the vet to let sydney take his jab jab an see his blood stuff.. Yuck.. next monday will be very yucky.. Dye sacking an eyeballCrazy But something still worries me.. after everytime he sees the vet, he will be sicker and he'll vomitUnimpressed

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #103 of 114 (3498 views)
Shortcut

sydney...

i tink i can guess y sydney vomit. is cos he gets nervous ... and the feeling of puking comes along.

don worry... vet will oni take less than 20ml his blood to run the tests. depends on wat test the vet wan to do lo..

woah.. disect eye ball ah? frog or mousie or rat or other animal?

yer

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2007, 11:20 PM

Post #104 of 114 (3497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Do you dress up your dogs during events ? [In reply to] Can't Post

cow eyeball lar..

the reason my mum dont really go to the vet ish because they're costlyUnimpressed Sydney doesnt get nervous that easily.. He pukes randomly if he's sickFrown kesian

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 11:32 PM

Post #105 of 114 (3495 views)
Shortcut

sydney...

oh ic ic.. then i misinterpret then

cow eyeball.. then must see the kanta inside the eye ball got kanta pembesar anot hehe

poor sydney.. ya its true tat private vets are ex. then try to go to upm vet see they can help anot.

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2007, 11:35 PM

Post #106 of 114 (3494 views)
Shortcut

UPM quite far wo..
what's inside the eyeball? got blood or jelly inside? How thick is jelly?
can put up a picture showing about molly wearing a shirt?
Iwant to see wether cute or notTongue

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 11:51 PM

Post #107 of 114 (3492 views)
Shortcut

sydney..

UPM far.. hmm... then u can go to the gov vet in Bandar Tun Razak. is nearer.

in side the eye ball got jelly and membranes and fibers. blood i not so sure. but mostly got jelly. and a kanta pembesar hehe

molly wearing a shirt ah... let u see when i take her pic wearing t-shirt.. looks farny tho, cus the shirt a bit big.. haha tat y k9 day no wear.

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 24, 2007, 12:43 AM

Post #108 of 114 (3486 views)
Shortcut

FrownFrown

pink isnt a nice colour for molly. Looks like it's meant for people as it's so big for herLaugh

yea we did the eyeball.. no blood in it except for some leaks of blood and a lot of choroidCrazy we were like disgusted and wanted to yell but the teacher wont allow us. So we watch and it's yucky but nice to touchSmile

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2007, 12:51 AM

Post #109 of 114 (3484 views)
Shortcut

sydney..

haha ! its realy a bit too big for molly.. guess cus molly very slim.. so looks very farny lol

the eyeball. haha ! at first when I was doing the tini tini eyeball of the rat, i felt like euuu too.. but rat was not that bad compared to froggies..

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 26, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #110 of 114 (3476 views)
Shortcut

molly slim but sidney so fat.. fat fat fat fat fat.. i call him fatty all the time but i dont really call his nameTongue rat's eyeball small, cows one very bigUnimpressed

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2007, 11:43 PM

Post #111 of 114 (3474 views)
Shortcut

sydney...

lol.. fat is cute ma. u c molly, when i take her out, everyone ask me : u din feed molly ha

but not too fat tho .. haha !

u don call him sydney ah? then he know anot when u call him fatty and he come? or when u wan call him sidsid then he come?

i never see a real cow eyeball. haha ! but ya i can imagine the ratio. really big. 1 is small mini size, 1 is gigantic ... haha !

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 26, 2007, 11:46 PM

Post #112 of 114 (3473 views)
Shortcut

it wasnt icky the eyeball.. we touch the lens with our bare hands and it was like touching a rubbery stuff..

-.- sydney sometime come to me when i call him fatty. i call him mustard tooSmile he loks like a mouse and a tartUnimpressed so i joined them togetherSmile pity him to have an owner like me who bullies him

yalo you like nvr feeed molly enuf.. can see from the picture. That's y the clothing to bigLaugh

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2007, 12:02 AM

Post #113 of 114 (3471 views)
Shortcut

sydney,,

u guys got use gloves to touch the eye balls ah? or use bare hands? is very biohazardous to touch with only bare hands.

sydney responds to 'fatty' and 'mustard'.. then means he know he got 3 names? haha !

he looks really like mousie.. cute one and long haired mousie kakaka ! cute eh wei

if sydney enjoys ur bully, then is still ok if u bully him he mite think u playing with him lol!

HAHA tat wat i owes hear from my frens.. then i will tell them : i got feed her a lot cus she a very dedication dbkl . she actually wallaps a ful cup of kibbles within secs.. haha ! everytime i feed her, i just turn ard to pack up the kibbles, then see how her appetite, then see nothing left.. But then, she like this suppose to grow fat horizontally, but it seems not.. molly's growing pattern is towards vertical, and not horizontal. tat y she never grow fat, but she grows long long

i tink i should buy babywear and not kids wear for molly

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2007, 5:59 AM

Post #114 of 114 (3468 views)
Shortcut

Yea yea.. Buy more baby clothing for Molly. Sidney is small so he wears smallCrazy

Its not that biohazardous to touch wif bare hands. it's just ickyTongue

I cant over bully him until he whimpers. If i do, he wouldnt eat the next dayUnimpressed *smacks sydney* Laugh he's fat

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my