russel06
Novice

Jan 15, 2007, 6:42 AM

Post #1 of 15 (1433 views)
Shortcut
Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture Can't Post

Hi there,

I forgot to upload his picture. Here it is :-

Please call Jasmine at 012-3981971 or Adrian 012-6067079 is you have seen him,.
Attachments: Mylo 3.JPG (37.1 KB)

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2007, 6:31 PM

Post #2 of 15 (1408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [russel06] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

Found your dog ?

Which part of Menjalara ?

russel06
Novice

Jan 16, 2007, 8:46 AM

Post #3 of 15 (1375 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

Not a sign of him around the area, i hope he's alive and well & dat if someone did take him in, they're good people....

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2007, 10:11 AM

Post #4 of 15 (1319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [russel06] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

u guys at 62C ? i can recognize ur doggy..no wonder didnt see u guys walking with him..

btw i'm the 1 wit a female dalmatian.

pray hard u found him soon...as i suspect there is a puppy mill an indian guy.

As that time my girl girl litter he asked so much n wanted to come into my hse,,n most of all he dont even belong to the neightbourhood..,

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2007, 3:22 PM

Post #5 of 15 (1296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

Talking about puppymill. I suspect there are few puppymill in our neighbourhood. But can't comfirm as I saw there have alot of cages outside the house & all the window been sealed up is a corner lot house near the childred playground.

You stay at Menjalara? You bring your dog out for walk?

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Jan 20, 2007, 6:59 PM

Post #6 of 15 (1287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

yes i do..

every evening..bring her to pupu

russel06
Novice

Jan 20, 2007, 9:44 PM

Post #7 of 15 (1282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, i'm at 62C, wats a puppy mill btw ?
Which playground did you seee the man at ?

In Reply To

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Jan 20, 2007, 10:28 PM

Post #8 of 15 (1279 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Yes, i'm at 62C, wats a puppy mill btw ?
Which playground did you seee the man at ?

In Reply To

hey..puppy mill is ppl whole steal dogs or puppies n sell.. that guy come to my hse..early 30's indian man. cuz he saw my dalmatian puppies roaming around inside my hse compound... the way he approach me is so suspicious

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #9 of 15 (1253 views)
Shortcut

pups mills = refers to a place whr millers (a person) mass produce the pups regardless of breed, condition, then sells off the pups at irregular prices (often cheaper than others)

its like dell producin notebooks & desktops, like intel producin chipsets minus the QA

ppl who steals pups / doggies = pups / doggies nappers

ezekiel 25:17

russel06
Novice

Jan 23, 2007, 7:16 AM

Post #10 of 15 (1243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there!
Thanks for the lowdown, well explained..
That's just terrible...my Mylo's neutered, what would they do to with pups that have been neutered...please don't tell me they throw them out on the streets.....i don't think i'll ever find him or get him back, i miss him so much, feels like losing a child..

russel06
Novice

Jan 23, 2007, 7:42 AM

Post #11 of 15 (1240 views)
Shortcut

How long ago did this happen, so does he come around the area often ?,
may i know which street are you at ? I have seen a dalmation around sometime once from behind my street , it ran out of the gate & this lady (grandmother) had to chase it with a very long stick. Yours by any chance ?

In Reply To

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Jan 24, 2007, 8:02 AM

Post #12 of 15 (1209 views)
Shortcut

saw him twice..

me at 3/62C yeah that my dalmatian lo...she kinda notti...

btw u know anyone around our neighborhood like to adopt her? cuz my mama dun allow me to keep her anymore... sob sob..

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 2:51 AM

Post #13 of 15 (1189 views)
Shortcut

errmmm... pups millers dont usually doggie naps cuz they would need a pure bred with mka cert...by doggie nappin ur doggie wont give em much profit...doggie nappers are usually up for the easy & fast cash, so they would not care whether ur doggies are spayed/neutered, healthy/ill, fat/thin, etc, etc, etc

hope u find ur doggie soon......Frown

russel06
Novice

Jan 27, 2007, 7:46 PM

Post #14 of 15 (1159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Lost Beagle (Bandar Menjalara) - Picture [In reply to] Can't Post

So i guess either someone took him in or he may have been sold....it's suc h a horrid feeling... only if the person that has him were to check the chip no. he could be traced to the owner ? or is the chip of no use ?

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 3:00 AM

Post #15 of 15 (1152 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
So i guess either someone took him in or he may have been sold....it's suc h a horrid feeling... only if the person that has him were to check the chip no. he could be traced to the owner ? or is the chip of no use ?

hmmm good question... if the new owner checks the chip & tallys it with a source, say ur vet, yet it will trace it back to u. u remember havin the microchip's cert & the bar coded stickers??? to how many vets did u pass the stickers to???

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my