Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
New Schutzhund Training

Michaelw1979
Novice

Jan 13, 2007, 2:10 PM

Post #1 of 4 (7820 views)
Shortcut
New Schutzhund Training Can't Post

Just a quick question if anyone can help me out here..where do people train ???

Are there any local clubs or places where people train for schutzhund?

If no I would like to know how many people out there would be interested to train with a bunch of new people/ novice or less experience? Where would be the best place to train…a large park hopefully away from the city (for tracking purposes).

How many people are willing to train regardless of weather? And are really hardcore about this sport..

If I were to organize a training club..will there be any supporters? If I were to organize a competition and inviting judges from Germany will there be participants..? For real ScH title of course and not TD or TDX …meaning obedience, tracking and bitework…

Hopefully enthusiasts in this forum can provide me with the answers to my above question because I seem to read about a lot of people who are somewhat interested but no guidance so I think we can all come together and train and learn from each other…..i can even get trainers from oversea to give guidance and seminar provided I've enough participants and enthusiasts who share my passion for the sport...

andreyong
New User

Jan 15, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #2 of 4 (7807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Michaelw1979] New Schutzhund Training [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Michael,

Your best bet is to show up at "Padang Merbok" , PJ every Saturday and Sunday morning and connect with the people there. Padang Merbokis along Jalan Gasing towards Old Klang Road.

In Reply To
There are a group of enthusiats that train regularly with their Malinois and GSDs. You should be able to network with the right people there. Tell us your progress over the forum, if something comes out of it, I'll be happy to join too. Cheers, Dre.

Hector10
Novice

Feb 24, 2010, 2:38 PM

Post #3 of 4 (5631 views)
Shortcut
New Schutzhund Training [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,
I am student from indonesia, studying at MMU Malacca. I'm a big fan GSD especially the working line. I own a working line german shepherd - male - 8months old, i really want to know what is the best time for my dog to start a schutzhund training?
because i want my dog to be a protection dog, so i can really get the best of him.
how much is the cost to put him into schutzhund training?
Do u know any trainer?
Right now, my gsd only know basic obidience command.
thank you.

Regards,

james70
Novice

Mar 2, 2010, 11:08 PM

Post #4 of 4 (5597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hector10] New Schutzhund Training [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
I from Spore but have Dogs in JB. So pardon my limited knowledge.
In Spore - we have German Shepard Club but our community is small.
In JB - they have www.johorworkingdogclub.com
In Selangor - they have www.selangorworkingdogclub.com
In Ipoh - they have Dr Sunny
In Penang - they have Micheal Lee
Do a search on this 2 guys ...
Cheers

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my