Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #26 of 46 (2579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi! It's ok and thanks for replying.

Personally, I don't really like this housemate of mine and we seldom talk. I caught him, coming back from work, taking off his smelly socks and letting Benji lick his toes! Yucky!!! So angry with him that time. After that incidence, I will move Benji's crate further in to prevent him from doing it. Hehe..
Benji's toilet-trained! He knows where to poo and pee (which is in the toilet!) but he has to poo and pee in the crate when we are at work la...:p . But he will poo and pee (which we suspect he did it purposely!) when we left him downstairs alone (not in his crate but free). But these days, no such problem la... coz he knows how to climb up the stair case (finally!! yippie!!) and so he will follow us lor...
Ooh..no wonder la..coz I bet she recognises u and not Zeus? Haha..for me, I recognise the dog and not the owner. I saw Sasha first!
Anyway, a big thank you to you!

wa so bad ga ur hsmate.. treat little Benji like the hongkong feet cleaner? yuk yuk yuk

i oso don like my hsmate ma.. sommore she kick my molly when molly just wanna play with her.. excited la when see her.. but no offence ma rite? haih narrow minded la these ppl... now, even worse, she gonna move out, is actually hapy, but now her stupid cousin moving in.. i can tell u this cousin is even worse.. cus she rely brain short of some neurons one.. CNS not so complete i guess..

but now, i gonna move out nex mth.. don k anymore.. s long s don let me c any bully case in da house enof..

i would say Benji is good boy now. know wat da limit good good

din c u at k9 day le.. or mayb see u but din recognise u

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

cindy_pebbles

Feb 6, 2007, 9:26 PM

Post #27 of 46 (2575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yalor, my housemate is kinda idiotic..sheez... and he complaint that my Benji is geli.. if geli, why let him lick your stinking feet?! Hmmph! Anyway, these days, when I know he is around, I will carry Benji in my arms coz dun wan that guy to contaminate Benji. Hehe...
Wah, you are moving out?! Good good.... at least don't have to tahan those stupid ppl... Where are u moving to? Landed ke? If got landed, Molly sure very happy! Haha..
Ya, me went to K9 day but soooo many ppl! And I can't recognise the dog owners, only the dog..haha..I saw Sasha and Sze Ern! and i think I saw Groovy...and of coz Amber, Faith and Chloe... :)
Nvm, sure got chance one..but by that time, Molly will be very big gal lo!

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 9:43 PM

Post #28 of 46 (2573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx! [In reply to] Can't Post

cindy_pebbles..

hoho actually at k9 day i was busy spotting dogs and looking at their owners asking : hmm... wonder is that xxx ? haha ! but of cos.. im also controling the hyperexcited molly lol ! she just likes to challenge dogs who are at least 2 times bigger than her size.. this i also cant explain y..

im hapy too that im moving out soon.. mostly bcos of safety reason.. nigerian studnts are crowding my condo and this semester the uni 'imported' over 300 students from nigeria.. and all move to my condo there.. every week there will be a molest case done by the nigerian students and it seems that the local authoroties are doing nothing to solve the problem.. cus.. u know la.. this is a moneylistic world.. haih..

to my housemate le.. me sudah lali.. me don k la abt her anymore..

im moving to a landed house near my uni.. well there's 1 housemate who scared of dogs.. but luckily not senstiive towards dogs.. i told her tat day i hav a dog with me, and she say she's ok with molly as long as molly don go near her.. so, at least is within my control abt molly's whereabouts.. s long s i don let molly go near her, is still ok geh.. better than my housemate le..

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YanYan
Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2007, 2:49 AM

Post #29 of 46 (2567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello SupaMolly

I've read through your post saying that "nigerian studnts are crowding my condo and this semester the uni 'imported' over 300

students from nigeria.. and all move to my condo there.. every week there will be a molest case done by the

nigerian students and it seems that the local authoroties are doing nothing to solve the problem.."

Its the same thing happened in my collegeUnsure By the way are you UCSI student? If I'm mistaken then I'm sorryCrazy.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 7:48 PM

Post #30 of 46 (2559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YanYan] Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx! [In reply to] Can't Post

BINGO !

YanYan, this world so small.. mayb i met u b4? hehe!

YanYan
Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2007, 7:58 PM

Post #31 of 46 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Supamolly

Such a coincidence~! Didn't expect that there are people who is studying the same college

with me here I'm not sure whether I met you before or not oh. Actually there is a raped case

around Angkasa Condo there. I'm not sure it is true or not,the students is spreading the news around.

What course you are taking there? Guess you are gona graduate soon right? Heard you said you are doing

your Co-Op ma.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 8:11 PM

Post #32 of 46 (2556 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Supamolly

Such a coincidence~! Didn't expect that there are people who is studying the same college

with me here I'm not sure whether I met you before or not oh. Actually there is a raped case

around Angkasa Condo there. I'm not sure it is true or not,the students is spreading the news around.

What course you are taking there? Guess you are gona graduate soon right? Heard you said you are doing

your Co-Op ma.

YanYan..

yalo.. wat a coincidence.. haha !

aya mayb yes le.. hehe.. im now in the computer lab actually.. cus my house de online got problem.. so.. boh pien also..

u rite.. rape case in angkasa condo.. exactly where i stay in.. so, tat y im gonna move out nex mth.. dono la got many version abt those rape, molest, and fight case done by the N students (u know la which country is N), some say this, some say tat.. big range of possibilities and speech.. but i prefer to blif the worst version, cus i oso don wan to take everything for granted..

where u stay?

im doing biotech currently.. now final year lo.. 2nd sem.. gonna finish every paper this august.. hard la..

u le?

YanYan
Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2007, 8:28 PM

Post #33 of 46 (2553 views)
Shortcut

Supamolly

Oh, have to apply own internet line there right? (u know la which country is N) Yalor,faham faham lor

Don't know why so many this kind of people came here wan hor,especially our college.

Oh, I travel to college everyday by car(Mon & Wed no class) Now the tolls fees and petrol is increased,

the burden gets even heavier..sigh..Crazy I'm taking Diploma in Management now, the 3rd sem liao.

Plan to take degree after this,our college sisn't provide degree in Management..too bad

Wow, biotech is not bad. Thought you are taking music course since you are interested in music.

Study hard lor,anyway wish you all the best for you and Molly!!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 8:40 PM

Post #34 of 46 (2549 views)
Shortcut

YanYan..

yap.. internet (streamyx) hav to apply own..

aya u know anot our uni bcome commercial centre hahahaha !

wawa u travel from where? yalo tolls increase ade.. petrol also.. i think everyting also increase lio.. but the thing is salary no increase wo.. macam mana ha? haha

our coll don provide such degree ah? wa.. sad le.. btw u ever tot of other business degrees ? like accounting la, economics la, and so so.. even business admin? similar?

i last time took diploma in accounting from TARC also for 2 years then came to UCSI.. i miss tarc..

well i had a diploma in Music, so i see no need for me to take a degree in music anymore.. so, i take science =D

thanks... i wish u everything good also.. and for ur newly adopted puppy.. got it lio? just ignore those ppl who insult u in this forum..

YanYan
Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2007, 8:52 PM

Post #35 of 46 (2548 views)
Shortcut

SupaMolly

I travel from kajang,20 min to reach college if the traffic is clear lor (but no speedingWink)

Sallary don't know when only can increase,if increase also maybe a bit only lor.

Nowdays fresh graduted students also jobless,susah lar.

Yalor, maybe will consider after completing my course now.Oh, why at 1st you choosed UCSI keh?

I heard people said the tuition fees is much cheaper than the other U,right?

But recently I found out that the college increased the tuition fees d leh.

Now they claimed that I still hutang RM150. Like that also wana sent me a 1st reminder

Oh,will ignore those who insult me.So teribble,newbie here also kena attack dUnsure

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 9:13 PM

Post #36 of 46 (2546 views)
Shortcut

Yan Yan..

hahaha ! salary thing is impossible for us to voice out de la.. must see the tauke face first then only think wat to say haha ! so, plan A or plan B...

actually, ppl say la is fresh grad many is jobless.. but i tink is not a big thing to worry la.. cus many emplyer wants their employee to be good ma.. so, those not good one, like lazy la, do do yiu kau la, many excuses one la, sure jobless la.. if u r not someone who yiu kau do do and willing to work more than others, then most prolly the emplyer will hire u de la...

but of cos, s u know, many empployers now also very see face one.. the ones they like, then is good lo got hope lo.. but the ones who not looking good de le... a bit sorry... so, it also depends a bit on the employer..

fook zhap...

so u hav 1 more yr in here la.. good lo.. use this 1 yr to think abt wat the journey nex will b lo... ii chose ucsi for biotech cus i actually wan to study the medicine cus my interest there, but no medicine yet tat time.. so i choose medical biotech (our college biotech la)... other uni de biotech is agriculture one, and im not interested... so i end up in ucsi lo..

abt the fees, not sure le.. i don k tat much also la.. i got scholarship ma hahahah ! aya our uni memang is money face de.. they wan students fast fast pay them.. but when give bac our money, hav to wait few mths one..

realistic de la..

hutang rm150? how come? u pay the fees late isit and they charge u interst ha?

YanYan
Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2007, 9:22 PM

Post #37 of 46 (2545 views)
Shortcut

SupaMolly

Yalor hor,working scenario is different from studying time.

Always got people says that in the business world there are no mercy.

So scaryPirate Yet have to face it later on when we get to work.

So how was your Co-Op so far? Interested working with the company for a longer period?

I paid the tuition fees just on the next day after they sent out the pre-billing letter but

I didn't get to received the letter wor. I called the college to found out the total amount.

I don't know how was their system works ler,seems so mah fan.

Have to see the head of department to sort it out. tomorrow.(Mr.Steven Ong)

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 9:51 PM

Post #38 of 46 (2542 views)
Shortcut

YanYan..

yeap.. totally difren environment...student life very dan sun one.. good is good.. bad is bad

but work place, no no...

at workplace, u need to b aware of siu yan.. small ppl... they may b good in front of u, but badmouth abt u in front of others.. so, owes b kful of the knife behind...

but for u, u still hav many years.. haha !

meanwhile enjoy ur campus life (altho i don there there is any life here in ucsi)

coop was fun.. i actually had a chance to put hands on those human specimens... wat i liked so far, i get exposed to those.. so, is heaven to me.. hehe !

i prefer to work alone in an isolated room, cus the main lab is full of si fei.. so, i prefer to stand away from the si fei zi dei and work happily with my microscopes and slides..

huh? u pay after the pre-blling is out.. tat means u still not overdue la.. wa.. this is very fook zhap le.. i tink u better come college in person and sort out the problem with the staff.. sometimes they tend to make this kind of 'mistake' and in the end, without the student actually ask wat is the itinerary of the bill they are charging, the student pays more blurly !

its very mah fan, but i tink at least u know wat u r paying..

well, mr steven ong might b able to help out a little, but still need to refer bac finance office ya.. cus u know? there's no interdepartment cooperation one.. school of management and IT doesnt knw wat the finance department is doing one...

YanYan
Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2007, 10:00 PM

Post #39 of 46 (2541 views)
Shortcut

SupaMolly

Ya ya,have to beware of those siu yan. They might even carried a bigger knife to harm people

Years will pass very quickly de, Now I can't wait to graduate and work tim. Hehe. So that I can

earn more income and spend some on my girl(Belle)Laugh Let her "ta ban" and wear cute clothes.

How lovely she is(dreaming in the daylight is not proper right?Tongue) 1st time owner so quite anxious lor.

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 7, 2007, 11:19 PM

Post #40 of 46 (2538 views)
Shortcut

sorry to interruptBlush..hehe..but just wanna agree abit on ur words..about siu yan...like wat u say is true..last time when studying, ppl good is good, bad is bad, no hiding..now so difference...might look good, treat u good, at ur back poke u like hell, u won't know...or maybe sometimes..it happens to the one u trust most and helped most b4!!!

btw...jane, u have msn messenger?

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 8, 2007, 6:12 PM

Post #41 of 46 (2531 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
sorry to interruptBlush..hehe..but just wanna agree abit on ur words..about siu yan...like wat u say is true..last time when studying, ppl good is good, bad is bad, no hiding..now so difference...might look good, treat u good, at ur back poke u like hell, u won't know...or maybe sometimes..it happens to the one u trust most and helped most b4!!!

btw...jane, u have messenger?

lily..

nah its ok.. this is forum wat Sly

woah me gonna face siu yan soon after august... hav to b very prepared cus i will b full time facing them Unsure

yeala.. tat y my mom told me: never trust 'best frens'

msn? yea i hav just add me : janesu_sc@h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m

but i wll not b online so often dear.. cus im very busy with final year project now, and my home internet got problem.. 2 idiots just spoiled the router and claimed themselves to be " trying to help"..

but, no matter how busy i m, i will still b meeting u during the next every k9 events Cool

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 8, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #42 of 46 (2528 views)
Shortcut

yes...ur mum's words r right...tats y i trust no one except goofy...hahahahaLaugh DOG NEVER LIES

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

(This post was edited by goofydip on Feb 8, 2007, 6:58 PM)

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 8, 2007, 7:05 PM

Post #43 of 46 (2525 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Pls explain to me these behaviours..thx! [In reply to] Can't Post

lily..

ehem ! well, i guess every dog lover will agree with you.. i too, trust molly and only molly, cus her mind is PURE UNPOLLUTED !

and YES... dog NEVER lies !

cindy_pebbles

Feb 8, 2007, 9:44 PM

Post #44 of 46 (2521 views)
Shortcut

Hey, Jane!

Ya, you better becareful of all those N ppl. They have reputation of being conmen and rapists. If can, try and go as far as you can from them. Safety is very important, especially in KL.
Wow! Good la..u now staying in landed property... more room for Molly and don't have to be sneaking around...haha... my cousin's Beagle is staying in a condo with lotsa guards...so, that poor thing stays indoor all the time... kesian...didn't get to see the outside world!
Wow!!! u have a diploma in Music? So talented leh u... i have up to grade 7 only. Failed grade 8..haha...Blush
Ok, take care and gambatte for your final year! Maybe see u during the dogathon? usually they have it in sept right?

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 9, 2007, 6:47 PM

Post #45 of 46 (2517 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hey, Jane!

Ya, you better becareful of all those N ppl. They have reputation of being conmen and rapists. If can, try and go as far as you can from them. Safety is very important, especially in KL.
Wow! Good la..u now staying in landed property... more room for Molly and don't have to be sneaking around...haha... my cousin's Beagle is staying in a condo with lotsa guards...so, that poor thing stays indoor all the time... kesian...didn't get to see the outside world!
Wow!!! u have a diploma in Music? So talented leh u... i have up to grade 7 only. Failed grade 8..haha...Blush
Ok, take care and gambatte for your final year! Maybe see u during the dogathon? usually they have it in sept right?

cindy_pebbles..

now i see y US dont like african americans residing in their country.. altho last time b4 im exposed to these N ppl in my uni, i think its ridiculous for the whites to boikot the blacks.. but now, im actually wondering isit the blacks in US owes like to con ppl and rape the whites..

oops no offence... but correct me if im wrong...

i know tat i shouldn mask every N students in my uni being all rapists for just few rapers.. but i reli just cant help it when i see those ppl with the big body size which can just take over any chinese girls which are small size ... every face seems like potential rapist to me.. reli cant hlp it...

therefore, like u said, i will try my best to stand far far away.. now, chinese girls in my condo here, including me, are all living in fear..

i dono if this is a big deal. but it seems like their 'culture' to ask for every girls' hp number. if is on open space, its ok.. but the problem is, they want to get to know u, ask u so many questions, and ask for ur hp number INSIDE THE LIFT... really scary...

tat y im so excited abt moving out.. actually, molly can only stay outside the house in my future stay.. but i think, is still far better than staying in fear in this horrible condo..

Woa ur cousin beagle realli kelian la.. isit malay area condo ah?sneaking around sounds like being a thief to me le.. but haih wat to do..this is fate of dog lovers staying in condos that forbid dogs..

diploma in music is feel like centuries ago.. now, forgot most of the classical pieces luu.. dono y so hard de to pass the diploma.. sommore i took 4 years to complete the whole diploma... but, no regrets.. (my mom say luckily..)

grade 8 ah.. haha ! not very easy also.. hav to really b disciplined to sit on the stool for many hours just to practice that page isnt it? hehehe! but i prefer voice.. cus i major voice and minor piano in my diploma de..

yeah i will gambatte thanks a lot ~ Dogathon ya i see u too.. normally is september... if any events b4 dogathon i see u also ya

ost2990
Novice

Jun 24, 2007, 12:33 AM

Post #46 of 46 (2426 views)
Shortcut

hello. in case u haven't know, the dogathon event is on aug 12 this year. the theme this year is "kings and castles". to check for any details u can go to dogathon4all@blogspot.com. thank you.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my