Mix breed poodle

keatthk
Novice

Jan 9, 2007, 6:23 AM

Post #1 of 13 (6487 views)
Shortcut
Mix breed poodle Can't Post

Hi friends,

Do you think is it worth the deal of RM550 to buy a mix breed 2 months old toy poodle? (Toy poodle mix with miniature poodle).

Without all cert and no vet. Just puppy itself.

Thank you.

hailey

Jan 12, 2007, 11:23 PM

Post #2 of 13 (6473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [keatthk] Mix breed poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

quite expensive i shall say...

shnauzer going at 400 only..

keatthk
Novice

Jan 13, 2007, 3:35 AM

Post #3 of 13 (6469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Mix breed poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

Really cheap ler. Where can get it? Is it Penang?

hailey

Jan 15, 2007, 7:32 PM

Post #4 of 13 (6462 views)
Shortcut

no wor.....we're in PJ....i know a few breeding people here too..

keatthk
Novice

Jan 15, 2007, 8:02 PM

Post #5 of 13 (6459 views)
Shortcut

Too bad! We are plan to get another doggy.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2007, 7:19 AM

Post #6 of 13 (6396 views)
Shortcut

a schnauzer for rm400? wow, can you intro to me? my colleague wants to get a small breed puppy for her daughter. this is my number: zero one two two one six nine zero six one

angietung
Novice

Mar 10, 2007, 5:41 AM

Post #7 of 13 (6383 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Mix breed poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

May i know how the mix poodle look like..

i'm looking for toy poodle...

can u tell me where can find it?

i'm looking for long time...plsssss

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 15, 2007, 10:13 PM

Post #8 of 13 (6357 views)
Shortcut

HUH??? Toy and Miniature Poodle mix? Got difference kah?

I would think its the same what...just one a few inches bigger than ther other only.

You can buy a so called Toy poodle from a petshop and feed it with high protein food, lots of exercise, lots of tug of war, it will get bigger and eventually fall into the miniature poodle category. Same goes if you pay for a miniature poodle, don feed so high protein food, always a couch potato, dont play so much tug of war, it will be an undersize miniature poodle and hence might fall into the toy poodle category.

From the American Poodle Society: "Poodles come in three sizes: the Standard (over 15 inches at the shoulder - most are in the 22-27" range); the Miniature (over 10 inches and not over 15 inches); and the Toy ( 10 inches and under.) "

2 months already and never been to the vet?

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

keatthk
Novice

Mar 15, 2007, 10:21 PM

Post #9 of 13 (6356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Mix breed poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi friends,

My poodle grown very healthy now. Already 4 months old. Last Saturday just done her 3rd jab. I'm so happy to be have my YAYA (My poodle named YAYA). She is so smart, active, and trainable. She already learn some simple command like shake hand and sit when she is 3 months old. And a good factor to fed poodle coz they are seldom fur fall.

adr123
Novice

Mar 28, 2008, 7:56 PM

Post #10 of 13 (5619 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
no wor.....we're in PJ....i know a few breeding people here too..

can u let me know where can get this price of puppy?

hailey

Mar 29, 2008, 2:52 AM

Post #11 of 13 (5590 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adr123] Mix breed poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm not sure whether they have the puppies now. email me and i'll keep you updated.
pg yong 14 84 @ ya hoo .c om

ailinloh88
Novice

Mar 29, 2008, 7:42 PM

Post #12 of 13 (5575 views)
Shortcut

I would like to add that if as you mentioned of which RM 550 is so costly , i strongly believe that you might as well don't get any dogs. This is because the price is well in range of many those budget to get dogs and if you happen to survey the current rates now , it could go up to even for example RM 600 to 800 for certain dogs which is certified and vaccinated .

On regards of the Schnauzer with the price tag of RM 400, could you kindly give the contact details of the breeder cause i find it quite low as compared with other breeder's and I'm personally looking for a Schnauzer that is certified and vaccinated (Basically Legal) with the said amount above. In addition if it is really as said RM 400, i would buy all of it cash but provided the puppies must be healthy and the parents of puppies must not give birth for more than 3 times consecutive as it would indicate that the puppies is going to be unhealthy. It would defeat the purpose in getting the puppies knowing that they are not suitable and could die any time without any reason of whatsoever.

hailey

Mar 30, 2008, 4:36 AM

Post #13 of 13 (5545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ailinloh88] Mix breed poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown we're talking about mix breed here. meaning NO CERT!. RM600 to RM800 are pure breeds.

It's just an advice to the previous post of a mix which cost RM550. Because my friend is selling no cert snauzer for RM400-mum or dad which does not have cert. Please look at what we posted before. if you can afford an expensive puppy, does not mean one will take good care of the furkid.

I do not think parents who give birth more than 3 times, have puppies who are not healthy. I use to have puppies like that and they lived till 13 years plus. Defeat what purpose? Of course we want our furkids to live as long as ever..Frown clarification done.Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my