Home: Announcement: Announcement:
Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest

webmaster
Administrator

Nov 17, 2001, 7:14 AM

Post #1 of 12 (17199 views)
Shortcut
Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest Can't Post

For those who are interested to try his or her luck to win free ticket to Movie "Every Dog Has His Date" are welcome to fill in a simple form at www.puppy.com.my/movieform.html

fweeyi
Dog Kichi

Nov 17, 2003, 8:29 AM

Post #2 of 12 (16991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [webmaster] Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

entered some info but cant sent it. it appeared server error :(Crazy
+ I Like to Sleep Like a Lamb~!!!+

cdmoo
ALPHA

Nov 17, 2003, 5:37 PM

Post #3 of 12 (16980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fweeyi] Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

Pls. note the posting date from Webmaster..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

liswarhol
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2003, 9:19 PM

Post #4 of 12 (16921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [webmaster] Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there…

tried to submit but there's an error. is there another way? let me know ok, thanks.

Cool
cheers : lisa,hiley & jadite

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2003, 11:34 PM

Post #5 of 12 (16916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liswarhol] Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

Pls note the date, the show was on year 2001SlySly

Back to future ka ?SlySlySlySly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

liswarhol
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #6 of 12 (16890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehelloooooo…

hehehehehe…ai yo. thanks alot for thatWink

Cool

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 4:33 AM

Post #7 of 12 (16875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liswarhol] Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

Tidak apa !SlySly Haven't you seen that movie ? Not so nice lah !

But I went for the DOG Fashion show in SUmmit Shopping complex,regreted that I did not take partPirate That was 2001 huh,.....don't forget !

liswarhol
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 8:36 PM

Post #8 of 12 (16864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Every Dog Has His Date Free Movie Tickets Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi!

hehehe…this time will be extra careful…can't help it as am too gila over doggies.

havent watch that show lah…

it's good to participate in those doggy shows…that's if taro allows you to decorate him but not my hiley lor…she'll bite them off! and my hubby also dun want to impose such pressure on hiley…that's because he thinks it's very mah fun!!!!

hey we have a walk at subang lake park this sun 5.30pm. aren't you going to sally's pug gala? it's ok cos all dogs are welcome!Wink

Smile

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 9:15 PM

Post #9 of 12 (16863 views)
Shortcut

SlyHi ! TQ for inviting,but I will bring Taro to visit my mum on every Sunday. Being a "Kwai Chai" mah !

Sally's pug gala on 7th Dec ? Not sure yet ! It's also on Sunday huh !Frown

liswarhol
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 9:45 PM

Post #10 of 12 (16860 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi

hey sally's gathering on 6th dec, it's on sat…come lah…let taro meet more friends.

hey how you smuggle your doggy out from the apartment huh? any tips ah? mine ah…smuggle hiley out during non peak hours lor. it's not easy cos through lift…hmmm got once my hubby waiting for the lift but i heard the malay kids upstairs rushing out from their unit, told him but he just stood there with hiley lor…had to pull both of them inMad.

ai yo…this morning on my way out from condo, saw one neighbour standing at poolside holding her doggy…wonder if am paranoid as my hubby always say that i worry too much. just dont want them to take my hiley away lor…Frown

cheers

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2003, 6:09 AM

Post #11 of 12 (16847 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Let us discuss this topics in the General Chat section on the thread started by BuffyMS "APARTMENT/CONDO ALLOWED DOG"

See u there !

liswarhol
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2003, 7:37 AM

Post #12 of 12 (16839 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi…

sure then…see you there!

cheers

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my