Home: General: Chit Chat:
No Dogs Allowed

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 31, 2002, 5:07 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2428 views)
Shortcut
No Dogs Allowed Can't Post

Yesterday evening I wanted to take my dog to this place called Bukit Dumbar for a stroll and run. This was sort of a hilly park place where ppl used to take their dogs for walkies and also a place for ppl to exercise, run, jogs etc...I remember when I was younger we used to take our dogs there and there were so many other owners with different breeds who did the same. It was heaven for us and the dogs.

I haven't been there in ages and well yesterday I brought my dog there and what do u know....in front of the park there was this huge picture sign that says NO DOGS ALLOWED.....needless to say i was extremely pissed off Mad....even then this place was the only park place in Penang you cud bring your dogs there....and now....nothing...nada....zilch

Frown Very disappointing indeed with the laws in Malaysia.....

Dar
Dog Kichi

Mar 31, 2002, 5:44 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] No Dogs Allowed [In reply to] Can't Post

hello, ahhhhhhhhh.... can say so much on this topic but I better don't , coz I just read the Forum Rules and Terms side , i don't want to start the next May 13.

DarUnsure

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 31, 2002, 6:56 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2423 views)
Shortcut

Hello kichi kuchi,
How old are you now Aunty? It must have years and years since daddy was holding your hand as a child to stroll the park and when you are in your teens, you went a courting there under the linden tree. Now you want to take Biscuit there to tell him of your adventure only to find that dogs are not allowed.
Things do change. I do remember a brook in Ampang where water flowed upstream. I sat there for hours thinking and dreaming that one day I wish I was a dog. To day I am still walking on 2, not quite using 4. But that stream is no more.
Don't be disappointed, for there is a will there is always a way. Look yonder and find substitutes. The beach with golden sand is just as good as a piece of hilly land.
As for laws in Malaysia? They are reasonably and comparatively fair. Freedom of speech, religion, culture and movements, all the fundamentals are retained. We believe in check & balance and a certain amount of restriction thus avoiding frictions.
Do I have your permission to copy and paste something on this caption?
Four hundred eighty too sick sick and sick????????

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 31, 2002, 7:10 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dar] No Dogs Allowed [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes yes I know....it's sad isn't it Frown....oh well...

Derrick....lottery number? Can strike aarr?

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 31, 2002, 7:25 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2418 views)
Shortcut

I was born a gambler and I was born to roam.
You can imagine whatever they represent. Tis I find a nice way to store my treasures.
Lottery numbers?
Remember please the disclaimer!!Crazy

sheila
Novice

Apr 1, 2002, 7:34 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2405 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] No Dogs Allowed [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai BTW I have the same problem here too. I lived in a terrance house in PJ and I need to walk my dog everyday. From what i see, there is really no place to walk your dogs here because the park is not allowed and the roads around your homes seems more like a main road with cars zooming pass all the time.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE PARKS GONE? WHY CAN'T WE TAKE OUR DOGS TO THE PARK WITH A LEASH ON? DON'T WE HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THE PARKS? WE ARE TAX PAYERS TOO. WE PAY FOR DOG LICENCE TOO. WHAT DO CATS OWNERS HAVE TO PAY?? Nothing and yet they climb onto your roofs to remove your tiles and hide they stool there..... MPPJ WAKE UP

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 1, 2002, 9:30 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sheila] No Dogs Allowed [In reply to] Can't Post

Sheila, you are in PJ? Well maybe you can ask Derrick on the wherabouts of taking your dog for a walk in the park coz I remember him saying there are parks who do allow dogs, but only if u keep him on leash and the best time to go is when there aren't many ppl around....as for me I am in Penang and as far as I know there are no parks available for dogs coz they hv these signs put up.....oh we hv fields and playgrounds that sort of thing but those playgrounds also hv a lot of cow poos Crazy....so i don't go there

Andrew

Apr 2, 2002, 12:31 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sheila] No Dogs Allowed [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow Sheila...Cool Down..Cool Down...

We all know about it...But err...i think your "M..J" WAKE UP thing, it's quite sensitive ... before any of "them" saw this, we better not to comments a lot on them ... If not afraid this forum will not be long lasting ...hehehe

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my