IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Milo's Agility Party, 5/10/03

milooh

May 12, 2003, 8:13 AM

Post #1 of 3 (447 views)
Shortcut
Milo's Agility Party, 5/10/03 Can't Post

Hi everyone, Milo had Sufi, an australian shepherd dog over on saturday. His owner is Lynn Chase, a good friend of ours. She ran Sufi and Jef ran Milo, IRiS and Gael. I videotaped parts of the runs. Click the link, under Video, click misc and it is the first link: Agility in the backyard, Milo, Sufi, IRiS and Gael. To work, you must have cable modem of ADSL and Windows media player.

We are going to have Sufi for about 2 nights next month and Jef is going to run him in a a 3-day agility trial. Should be exciting.

http://www.jef-b.com/Dogs/

Milooh
Rossie
www.jef-b.com/Dogs

arthur
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 6:45 PM

Post #2 of 3 (423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milooh] Milo's Agility Party, 5/10/03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Milo-oh!

Thks for the update. Wow! Sufi is fast! Tight turns and great jumps. Who's the lady with the knee support? Is that Lynn? And how come I have not seen you in the videos?Smile

Truly an inspiration for begineers like me.

Rdgs Arthur

milooh

May 13, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #3 of 3 (414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Milo's Agility Party, 5/10/03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, Lynn is the one with the knee support. Jef ran Sufi about a month ago because she broke her knee. When Jef ran Sufi, its like he (Sufi) came alive and I was seeing him for the first time. It was amazing what different techniques can do to a dog. There are some pics of me and the puppies on the website but not on video. Wink

Milooh
Rossie
www.jef-b.com/Dogs

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my