Coco Lost in Penang

KopiO
Novice

May 11, 2003, 7:04 AM

Post #1 of 6 (2888 views)
Shortcut
Coco Lost in Penang Can't Post

Dear All

I am desperate and depressed. Coco (photo attached), a 1 and a half year old Maltese is missing from Vermont Road (Behind YMCA) in the Penang Island on 15 April 2003. My family has spent RM 1,300 whereby RM 800 on advertisements in the newspapers and fliers while RM 500 paid to a Chinese man who promised to return Coco but didn't. This man said that he had found Coco wondering around in Penang and subsequently he sold her to a family in Ipoh and this family didn't want to return Coco because apparently she brought luck into the family by helping them to win lotteries.

My family and I really miss her... we don't mind paying rewards as long as we can just have her back... Wherever Coco is, I am sure she wants to be back to her "dog house".... She is also very attached to my mum... please help us... we really want her back home...
Attachments: sit.JPG (41.3 KB)

jan
Enthusiast

May 17, 2003, 5:27 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KopiO] Coco Lost in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi KopiO!!

It's sad to hear that you've lost your furkid. The man was so mean. Get RM500 from you and did not return your furkid. Anyway, hope that you can find back your Coco. My furkid also name as Cocoa. He is a mix of maltese and lhasa apso. Really hope that you can find back your furkid soon.....

^^Jan^^

KopiO
Novice

May 17, 2003, 10:36 PM

Post #3 of 6 (2832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jan] Coco Lost in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jan

thanks for your concern... i love the lhasa apso too.. i think it is interesting to have my 2 favourite breeds mixed... do you have a pic of your doggie???Blush

anyway.. i just want to know that Coco is alright... because i know she is the sort who pines after her owners... she is really attached to my mum...Unsure

KopiO

jan
Enthusiast

May 19, 2003, 8:03 PM

Post #4 of 6 (2811 views)
Shortcut

Hi there !!

I also hope that you can know how is Coco right now. Hope Coco will be fine and with a good owner also.

Lhasa apso is hard to find also. But my furkid is a mix breed already ler...no more pure breed. Anyway, he look more like a lhasa apso and in other view...looks like a shih tzu...just the mouth only like a maltese towards the vet that i always go to.

I do have a photo of my furkid but not yet scan...but some more really blurr...once i capture a nice photo...i will post it in photo gallery and will let you know...see ya...

^^Jan^^

sweeeng
ALPHA

May 24, 2003, 7:12 PM

Post #5 of 6 (2761 views)
Shortcut

Hi KopiO,

I too have maltese. Fifi ... mother of Rocky, Rambo and Almond = 4 maltese.

I know how you feel losing your dog and the Chinese guy who promise to return the dog for RM500... he's a real nuisanse. Do you guys know him?

Maybe he's just lying to you guys for the sake of $$. He could be a drug addict!!! Nevermind ... lets just pray that your Coco is still around the corner and is fine.

Regards,
Swee Eng

KopiO
Novice

May 25, 2003, 7:51 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Coco Lost in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Swee Eng

Aren't the maltese one of the greatest breeds around.. they are almost like a human baby who needs some pampering and attention... except that they don't cry... But I notice that Malaysians don't tend to keep them... I wonder why??... Would love to see the photos of Fifi and her kids...

We don't know that guy.. He just called and ask us to bank in the $$ into his bank account... so... we have his name and I/C no from the bank account ...sigh!!!... the only thing we can do now is to stop this guy from cheating other ppl who have lost their dog in Penang... my dad actually called them to warn them about this guy...

so far there are no news from Coco.. it has been 6 weeks... we just hope that whoever she is with will treat her right...

btw... do you happen to know where can I get a Maltese... preferably a female??? I have been searching high and low... i know of 1 petshop in Penang say that they have maltese imported from the Soviet Union.. imagine that???.. a Russian maltese!!!!.. haha

Regards

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my