Anyone have Westie?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

ihawk98
Novice

Sep 17, 2006, 9:42 PM

Post #151 of 163 (2505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ef0o] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

Is ChiQi coming for the MRDO Day on Sep 24th at Central Park? I am planning to bring Sparky there so hope to see you and your dog.

ef0o
Novice

Oct 3, 2006, 7:59 PM

Post #152 of 163 (2467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ihawk98] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey... sorry. i missed this message. i hv been busy lately. Crazy i intended to bring chiqi but eventually didn't. if only i saw this earlier.

how was it? did u and sparky enjoy urself?

will u be going to famosa this wkend?

chiqi and i can't make it. Frown

- ef0o -
www.dogster.com/?370526

ihawk98
Novice

Oct 8, 2006, 4:20 AM

Post #153 of 163 (2446 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ef0o] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

actually, we could not make it as it was raining and so decided to give it a miss.

we are not at famosa as well as we just got back from a week in thailand.

hope to catch you and your dog another time...Wink

gigiger
Novice

Nov 13, 2006, 5:31 AM

Post #154 of 163 (2418 views)
Shortcut

hi ihawk98... may i ask, do u still interested in buying a westie now? my friend have a 9 weeks old female westie (parent imported) and planning to sell... (bcos her hubby suddenly need to assigned to work in overseas for few months), that she got to give up.. if you are seriously interested, please reply, thanks.

ihawk98
Novice

Nov 13, 2006, 7:21 PM

Post #155 of 163 (2410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gigiger] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi ihawk98... may i ask, do u still interested in buying a westie now? my friend have a 9 weeks old female westie (parent imported) and planning to sell... (bcos her hubby suddenly need to assigned to work in overseas for few months), that she got to give up.. if you are seriously interested, please reply, thanks.

thanks for thinking of me. we're actually more interesting in breeding with a female westie more than buying a female westie. at this point in time, we are not able to take in another dog in our house....Frown

gigiger
Novice

Nov 13, 2006, 8:25 PM

Post #156 of 163 (2405 views)
Shortcut

hi ihawk98, thanks for your reply... its ok. BTW, if you happen to know anyone interested, can let me know. My friend is worry sick of the pups as her hubby's date of departure are getting close... Else I will help her to post a proper ad

ERN
K9 Maniac

Nov 16, 2006, 12:51 AM

Post #157 of 163 (2397 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi ihawk98, thanks for your reply... its ok. BTW, if you happen to know anyone interested, can let me know. My friend is worry sick of the pups as her hubby's date of departure are getting close... Else I will help her to post a proper ad

Mind to email me the pic? . go to my album to get my address name yahoo. com.........

t.q.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Nov 28, 2006, 2:33 AM

Post #158 of 163 (2375 views)
Shortcut

Hi, where is the westie puppy? I'm interested in her. Has your friend found a home for her? How can I contact your friend?

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

gigiger
Novice

Nov 28, 2006, 11:54 PM

Post #159 of 163 (2361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gus Gus, my friend sold the westie to some one else already... Thanks for your interest! Smile

daniel_wong99
Dog Kichi

Nov 7, 2007, 7:29 PM

Post #160 of 163 (2205 views)
Shortcut

hi, im new here, glad to meet so many of westies owner here.

i'm actually looking for a westie pup, do u all breed ur westies recently?

i'll prefer those pup without cert, but if with cert and i afford, i'll go for it too.

so do let me know if anyone here (or frens) r breeding their westies, i might getting it the earliest by jan2008.

thanks so much...Smile

Senseless
Novice

Nov 7, 2007, 8:56 PM

Post #161 of 163 (2199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel_wong99] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

Got a Westie recently, I'll like to check with westie owner how do you keep the fur at their muzzle area clean? My westie is quite clean and white except the muzzle area, got stain of yellowis brown fur. I try using those face cleaner to clean his face everyday but still cannot effectively remove the stain fur. Unsure

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Nov 14, 2007, 4:03 PM

Post #162 of 163 (2167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Senseless] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Got a Westie recently, I'll like to check with westie owner how do you keep the fur at their muzzle area clean? My westie is quite clean and white except the muzzle area, got stain of yellowis brown fur. I try using those face cleaner to clean his face everyday but still cannot effectively remove the stain fur. Unsure

You have to wipe your westie's muzzle with a damp towel after every meal. It's the saliva acids that cause the discolouration. I managed to train one of my westies to wipe his own mouth after every meal (unfortunately he liked to do that on my bed!) so he had a beautifully white face his whole life. I have been less particular with my present westie and even though he does wipe his face after his meals (also on my bed), his muzzle is stained.

It's rather troublesome to try and remove the stains once they're there. Using peroxide is the solution but since peroxide is poisonous if ingested, it would be better to leave the stains than to accidentally poison your dog for the sake of "looks".

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

Senseless
Novice

Nov 14, 2007, 5:12 PM

Post #163 of 163 (2164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] Anyone have Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the guide. Can't imagine if my westie can hold his towel and clean his mouth... Angelic

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my