Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Digging, Bitting, Licking, Pulling and Chewing:
Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite..

artful
Novice

Nov 27, 2006, 2:07 AM

Post #1 of 14 (11383 views)
Shortcut
Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite.. Can't Post

Hi, im new in this forum...doesn't expected i found this forum....i got a little problem with my cutty toy poddle...his name Hugo and now he's 2 months and 21 day old born at 5th sept 2006...it seen he started to bite ppl...he likes to bite my hand,leg,cloth,anything that she can bite...whenever i say no loudly he stop for a while then start again....i gave him a liitle toy for him to bite but he love to bite my leg rather then the toy...when i walk away from him...he will run and bite my leg...like playing chassing...and i scold him and bit him in the cheek..but like no use...i have to play throw and pick the toy with him and he will stop bitting ppl and continue to bite his toy....he stop gone crazy and be guai guai...sometime he wont..he gone crazy and bite me again...izzir normal? a 2 mths old puppies had grow his teeth so fast....i browse and view at here normally all the owner puppies will start bit on 4 months old...any ways please help...

thanks,Vincent

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 27, 2006, 9:44 PM

Post #2 of 14 (11379 views)
Shortcut
Re: [artful] Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

is normal tat puppy love to bite....they will lost this habit after they grow more mature.....anyway, is good that ur actually scolding him n try to teach him d rite way by giving him some toys....now u juz gotta be more patient n try to monitor him closely.....do not let him had a habit of biting furniture.....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

mykiko

Nov 29, 2006, 12:56 AM

Post #3 of 14 (11369 views)
Shortcut

Hello Vincent....

Luckily you found this forum, it helps me a lot. At the beginning Kiko loves to bite me until very painful too, so ill scold her and beat her but now whenever i say no and pretend crying and said pain pain then she will stop bitting me and start licking my hand. Maybe you should buy more chewable things for Hugo to bite instead of soft toys. Guess Hugo need more time to learn what is the word 'NO'... be patient ok... good luck

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2006, 1:11 AM

Post #4 of 14 (11366 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mykiko] Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

heheheeh..your kiko so cute....will lickyour hand when you pretend to cry.....can imagine thatCool

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

mykiko

Nov 29, 2006, 1:33 AM

Post #5 of 14 (11363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Laugh haha... when i scold her she always give me that pathetic cute face so when she bite me i also wanna show her my pathetic face lor. Luckily she can sense that im in pain if not she will bite even harder, then i have to start looking for plaster....

Your sasha is so cute, feels like going there and hug her......Tongue

artful
Novice

Nov 29, 2006, 3:21 AM

Post #6 of 14 (11361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mykiko] Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

actually i had bought the chewable thingy...but sadly when we bring him to take injection, doctor said he got a lot of flam and cough....so i stop getting him the chewable thingy once he getting better....then only i gave him to chew.......

and i had put in the avatar of my little cuttie Hugo.......

mykiko

Nov 29, 2006, 4:34 PM

Post #7 of 14 (11352 views)
Shortcut

Poor little Hugo.....Unsure

I thought the cough virus is over oredi. When i bought Kiko last month, she also coughing. The vet doc said the breeder had feed her with antibiotic so no need to worry but she is still coughing so i request for cough medicine.

After finish the medicine kiko will still cough once or twice in a day so the vet doc suspect that the breeder was lying about feeding kiko with antibiotic so the vet doc gave me antibiotic called Beaglobe, in only one day she no more coughing oredi.

Coz in the early november, there is a lot of sick dog at the pet shop. According to the vet doc is the cough virus....

So every doggy owner... please becarefull whenever you are bringing your beloved doggy to pet shop or anywhere else.

Dont worry, Hugo will sure recover one. God bless Hugo! That is wat i always said to my Kiko....

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2006, 4:57 PM

Post #8 of 14 (11350 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mykiko&artful] Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

well..i understand the anxiety when our furkids are sick....last time, when i first brought sasha home, she was coughing too....quite bad too...and vet said is throat infection....aiyoyo.....i was so scared and anxious that time...

however, after a few weeks of treatment...she is well d....so don worry...i'm sure your furkids will b the same too......ALL THE BEST!!!

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

artful
Novice

Nov 30, 2006, 4:24 AM

Post #9 of 14 (11343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Cute little Toy Poddle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

yah the doc...said if the infection continuesly need to bring him to clinic.....now he getting better since i never gave him the chewable thingy to him.....thanks all of your care......

artful
Novice

Nov 30, 2006, 4:30 AM

Post #10 of 14 (11341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mykiko] Cute little Toy Poodle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi "mykiko" thanks fot this.....

Dont worry, Hugo will sure recover one. God bless Hugo! That is wat i always said to my Kiko....

Hugo still small i had not bring him out yet before........doctor told me if you want to bring Hugo out better time is about 4mths later......hahaha....do you know that Hugo next injection is on 25th Dec 2006 poor little him......need to celeb christmas injection.......hehe....i think to bring him after christmas izzit alright....for that?

mykiko

Nov 30, 2006, 4:21 PM

Post #11 of 14 (11336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [artful] Cute little Toy Poodle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

My kiko also due for her 3rd injection oredi, suppose to take her 3rd jab yesterday but the vet doc not around so gotta wait lor.... i think if delay one or two days shouldnt be any problem, rite or not Jessica?

How is Hugo coughing condition oredi? is he getting better oredi?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2006, 5:21 PM

Post #12 of 14 (11335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mykiko & artful] Cute little Toy Poodle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

yup....it;s ok to delay for a maximum of 1 week for the vaccination....but try not to be more than that....if late or early by 1-2 days....definitely no prob...

yeah....only bring ur furkids out after they have received all the 3 vaccinations...it'l b quite risky if you bring them out before that...coz their immune system is not strong yet...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

artful
Novice

Nov 30, 2006, 11:09 PM

Post #13 of 14 (11328 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mykiko] Cute little Toy Poodle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

How is Hugo coughing condition oredi? is he getting better oredi?

Now getting better.....but still got little cough...when overplay with him he will cough and sometime he will spilt the flam out that a good sign....better then he keep all inside...hahaha like human body...

nubnub
Novice

Aug 21, 2009, 6:39 AM

Post #14 of 14 (8499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Cute little Toy Poodle starting to bite.. [In reply to] Can't Post

my toy poodle has late for vacanation for around 1 month++. Becos after a few day i bought her bc she is sick. i bought her to vet for many time. The vet say cannot give her vaca 1st becos she blood is not good enough. Afraid she cannot "tahan" on the vaca. The vet give her to eat antibiotic for around 2week++ only ok

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my