Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area

yhuihui
Novice

Nov 25, 2006, 12:05 AM

Post #1 of 23 (1946 views)
Shortcut
Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area Can't Post

Hi everyone,

There is a white dog with long fur (not sure what breed is that) wandering in USJ 3D area these two days, no tag on it. A friendly dog that doesn't bark at strangers, actually a bit scared of strangers, I think I have seen it wandering in USJ 12 some time ago without leash on my way to work.

I was in a rush to work this morning when it wandered around my house. Will go search for it later after work to give it some food, and take its photo to be posted here. I believe it has a home somewhere.

Anyone has seen it before? or have any idea where it came from?
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. - Ben Williams

yhuihui
Novice

Nov 27, 2006, 8:30 PM

Post #2 of 23 (1878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yhuihui] Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

Here are some photos taken for this found dog (One of it was taken after she was fed, fur trimmed, and bathed.. looked more relaxed and happier) .

I hope to find her her owner soon, anyone who knows where this dog comes from please contact me. Thank you.

Before Bath 1

Before bath 2

After bath, very happy and hyper
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. - Ben Williams

(This post was edited by yhuihui on Nov 28, 2006, 10:43 PM)

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2006, 11:21 PM

Post #3 of 23 (1801 views)
Shortcut

hi,

cant see the pic ler...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

zen
Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2006, 11:53 PM

Post #4 of 23 (1794 views)
Shortcut

yeah, cannot see the pic ler.

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

yhuihui
Novice

Nov 29, 2006, 12:09 AM

Post #5 of 23 (1792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zen] Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Thank you for informing me about the pictures not being displayed.

I am not sure how to add the pictures as the content of the post. Tried to upload the pictures to yahoo and picasaweb, seems like these sites don't assign a static link to it.

Anyone of you can show me the rope?

Meanwhile, please click on this url to see the photos of this poor lost doggie. Thank you.

http://picasaweb.google.com/...hui/FoundDogPictures

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2006, 12:19 AM

Post #6 of 23 (1789 views)
Shortcut

hi,

nice dog....really don know the breed...so u r keeping him for the meantime till you find the owner?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

yhuihui
Novice

Nov 29, 2006, 12:46 AM

Post #7 of 23 (1785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jessica

Oh yeah she is very sweet and intelligent. Although I really want to keep her with me, I have to let my sister take care of it, my dog gets very jealous with her as he is the King of the house since he was born. He got so mad that all the forbidden food we don't give him we gave her all haha.

Meanwhile, we are going to put up some notices in pet shops and 7-11 (if they allow) to see if the owner will contact us.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2006, 1:08 AM

Post #8 of 23 (1784 views)
Shortcut

hahahha..i can imagine how jealous he could be when you bring in the white dog...guess most dogs will get jealous if we bring in another dog....

sasha also the same...she loves it when ppl bring their dogs over to my house..she will play with the dogs..however, if the owner left (without bringing the dog home), she 'chg face' d....will stop giving the other dog toys and other stuff....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

riannelew
Novice

Dec 4, 2006, 6:44 PM

Post #9 of 23 (1689 views)
Shortcut

hi,hopefully the contact no given below might be the owner.
pls call them.
Youll never know, dogs are survivors. :)
This has been posted in USJ Forum for quite sometime already:

Dear All,

Our lil' Sunshine got lost on 1/2/05 in USJ 3A/1. She's a Poodle crossed Pomeranian, beige in colour. Apparently, she was last seen being picked up by a Proton Wira (with a dog in it) around USJ3C/4. Would appreciate if anyone who have seen our dear lil' one call us to let us know her whereabouts. We miss her dearly.

Thank you.

Mel @ 012-200 7708
Loo @ 012-266 7666

riannelew
Novice

Dec 5, 2006, 1:40 AM

Post #10 of 23 (1670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riannelew] Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

my housemate has also lost her dog since last year. Need to contact u to c if it's her dog. kindly contact us at 016-2332626. thanx!

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Dec 5, 2006, 9:37 PM

Post #11 of 23 (1634 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

Was wondering how is the white dog doing now? Has anyone claim it yet? My dog look pretty similar to the dog in the photos. He was found in the USJ 4 area more than a year ago. I was thinking could they be siblings.....

Mei

yhuihui
Novice

Dec 5, 2006, 10:03 PM

Post #12 of 23 (1630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jamie76] Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi there,

Was wondering how is the white dog doing now? Has anyone claim it yet? My dog look pretty similar to the dog in the photos. He was found in the USJ 4 area more than a year ago. I was thinking could they be siblings.....

Mei

Hi Mei,

How old is your dog? Though I am not quite sure, she (this dog I found) is quite old, above 6 yrs old at least. I can't keep her with me, my doggie was protesting fiercely as he had been the king in the house since he was born. She is currently with my sister in PJ, well taken care of , I go visit her on weekends.

mel&sun
Novice

Dec 5, 2006, 10:45 PM

Post #13 of 23 (1619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riannelew] Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi yhuihui.. tq for sms-ing me.. i can't really confirm whether is that Sunshine or not.. but she has a birthmark on her tongue... I'll prob call u again tonite to see whether can i visit her..

Hi riannelew.. tq for prompting yhuihui.. really appreciate it... up till today.. i still miss my beloved Sunshine.. she's been gone for 1 yr 10 mths now... Frown

http://www.puppy.com.my/...Sunshine%21_P203511/

yhuihui
Novice

Dec 6, 2006, 1:57 AM

Post #14 of 23 (1605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mel&sun] Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mel&Sun

I just went to see the thread about Sunshine, and saw her birthmark on her tongue. I don't think the dog I found has this. Last weekend I was playing with this dog (I called her Tammy) and was joking about her doesn't have the bad breath my doggie has. Her tongue is of plain pinkish color, no birth mark. So sorry.

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Dec 6, 2006, 3:06 AM

Post #15 of 23 (1597 views)
Shortcut

Hi yhuihui,

Mine is around 1 year 10 months old. Here's some of his pics. They are incredibly look alike. How do you know the white dog is 6 years old? I have not seen any dog around (after attending so many puppy.com event) that looks so alike mine, and when i saw this white dog's pic, i was totally stunned. They have similar long legs, which looks non proportionate for their body shape. What would you do if there is no one coming forward to claim her? I would like to see her for myself.... Would like to post more pics of my dog, but my pictures are huge in size....and the uploading is so slow....

Mei

riannelew
Novice

Dec 6, 2006, 5:51 AM

Post #16 of 23 (1587 views)
Shortcut
Re: Found : a white dog found in USJ 3D area [In reply to] Can't Post

No prob. I stay in USJ 3/1 area. Smile I undestand how u feel, i have dogs and cats at home, and i love em .

Ive seen a poodle in USJ 4 Petronas before (LAST YEAR THOUGH). Could not even get near her / him - ran off

Next was in USJ 3/1 area (Near the field), sadly, i was walking my dog, otherwise, i would have picked her up.

So sorryFrown ... Will take note if i c a poodle around this area, this time i'll pick him / her up first.

Hope is still there, the last time i lost one my cat, i actually found him after 6 months at USJ 4/1C !!! MIRACLE!

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Dec 7, 2006, 9:13 PM

Post #17 of 23 (1557 views)
Shortcut

Hi yhuihui,

Would like to pay a visit to have a look at the white dog you found. I just wanted to see whether she is somehow related to my Benji. Sort of finding him his family. If it is convenient for you, please do call me at 012-2282623. I just hope that she belongs to someone and the owner will soon come and claim her.

Mei

yhuihui
Novice

Dec 8, 2006, 12:04 AM

Post #18 of 23 (1554 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi yhuihui,

Would like to pay a visit to have a look at the white dog you found. I just wanted to see whether she is somehow related to my Benji. Sort of finding him his family. If it is convenient for you, please do call me at 012-2282623. I just hope that she belongs to someone and the owner will soon come and claim her.

Mei

Hi Mei,

Where are you from? The dog is now in PJ, and I am staying in USJ. Quite impossible for me to carry her from PJ back to USJ to meet you and send her back to PJ after that after work, and I will be out of town this weekend, sorry, hope you can understand that. Maybe, if I have time, I can take a video of her and post it here.

Why we think she is 6 yr old, as we were trimming off clumped fur, we found her skin flabby and spotted with a skin disease, and her tits looked overused.

After posting posters in Taipan petshops and still have no news, we think it is very unlikely the owner will come forward and claim the dog back. Hey Mei, do you have a big compound and are you willing to adopt this dog? We can take care of its vaccination and spaying before it is adopted.. I just hope if it can't go back to its owner, it will have somebody that will treat it nicely. If this is workable, pls let me know.

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Dec 12, 2006, 8:47 PM

Post #19 of 23 (1477 views)
Shortcut

Hi yhuihui,

I am staying in PJ too. If the dog is 6 years old, then it could be Benji's mom. Anyway, it is just a guess, because from the pics, they do look a bit alike. Probably i will drop by this weekend, but you would need to let me know when it will be convenient for you. I shall be bringing along Benji as well. Anyway, if she is really his mom, i personnally do not know what to do. I stay in a snigle storey terrace and am already with one dog and my area in Kelana Jaya are mostly muslims. Attention and time are also another factor. With me and my boyfriend having one dog each, our weekends are mostly dedicated to them. I can't imagine having another. I just hope that the owner will claim her back. Anyway, please do give me a call on the meeting up.

Thanks.

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Jan 10, 2007, 8:37 PM

Post #20 of 23 (1400 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Hi yhuihui,

Mei

Hi Mei,

Where are you from? The dog is now in PJ, and I am staying in USJ. Quite impossible for me to carry her from PJ back to USJ to meet you and send her back to PJ after that after work, and I will be out of town this weekend, sorry, hope you can understand that. Maybe, if I have time, I can take a video of her and post it here.
Hi yHuiHui, Didn't get any reply from you since the last posting. How is the white dog doing? I hope you did not send it to the pound. And hoefully you have found her owner or got her adopted by a nice family. Do let me know on her progress. If she is still with you, would really like to see her. If that is inconvenient, then probably we could meet up at the K9 day this sunday. I will be there with my Benji as well. See ya and hope to hear from you soon
Why we think she is 6 yr old, as we were trimming off clumped fur, we found her skin flabby and spotted with a skin disease, and her tits looked overused.

After posting posters in Taipan petshops and still have no news, we think it is very unlikely the owner will come forward and claim the dog back. Hey Mei, do you have a big compound and are you willing to adopt this dog? We can take care of its vaccination and spaying before it is adopted.. I just hope if it can't go back to its owner, it will have somebody that will treat it nicely. If this is workable, pls let me know.

yhuihui
Novice

Jan 10, 2007, 10:54 PM

Post #21 of 23 (1393 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jamie,

We named this doggie Tammy, my sister has adopted her. We have brought Tammy to Healing Rooms for checking and vaccination, she is doing very well . I go visit her weekly.

Tammy is going to have her 2nd vaccination this Sunday, and my doggie needs a trim and bath this Sunday too. I won't go to K9, and I am not sure if my sister is going to K9 day this Sunday, she might have errands to do for Sunday is her only off day. I hope you won't be offended by what I'll be saying, in my opinion, for all the arrangement and efforts to meet up, it doesn't help the situation much. If they were siblings or relatives, they won't recognize each other I reckon. So you see, it seems like there is no point of doing that. But I do thank you for being concern about Tammy. Wink

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Jan 11, 2007, 8:31 PM

Post #22 of 23 (1372 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Jamie,

We named this doggie Tammy, my sister has adopted her. We have brought Tammy to Healing Rooms for checking and vaccination, she is doing very well . I go visit her weekly.

Tammy is going to have her 2nd vaccination this Sunday, and my doggie needs a trim and bath this Sunday too. I won't go to K9, and I am not sure if my sister is going to K9 day this Sunday, she might have errands to do for Sunday is her only off day. I hope you won't be offended by what I'll be saying, in my opinion, for all the arrangement and efforts to meet up, it doesn't help the situation much. If they were siblings or relatives, they won't recognize each other I reckon. So you see, it seems like there is no point of doing that. But I do thank you for being concern about Tammy. Wink

Hi yhuihui,

It is good to hear that your sis has adopted her. No worries, i totally respect your views and decision. I was just concern whether you would actually send her to PAWS or SPCA when there isn't anyone coming forward to claim her. I though if you really did, then i plan to fund her boarding in the shelter until someone adopts her because i did not want her to be put to sleep. Since she now has a place that she can call home sweet home, i am very happy and relief. Any new pics of her? Thanks for replying. I hope i did not sound like a stalker in the earlier postings of mine. I was just concern...... Hope to bump into you guys during all the future puppy.com events.....

Mei

yhuihui
Novice

Jan 11, 2007, 10:09 PM

Post #23 of 23 (1366 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mei,

No problem. Tammy should be very happy if she knows that there are people who are concerned about her. Basically she is a very intelligent dog, too intelligent for my sister to handle I'll say. I will try taking photos of her and uploading them to webWink. I think if we really bump into you and Benji, there will be no introduction needed, we'll know for sure who you are haha. TQ.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my