Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Agility Training:
Amber can go offleash!

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 4, 2006, 4:37 AM

Post #1 of 3 (7116 views)
Shortcut
Amber can go offleash! Can't Post

We just started training Amber & Faith Agility four weeks ago & now, my Amber can go off leash while doing it. For my Faith, it's a no-no for her. Like to dash off towards Amber & run in a big circle. She won't come back when called...hehehe!

Oh yes back to Amber! She will always be on my side & follows my command & signal well. Oh, Amber's so ready for the Agility Exam which is coming up soon...

ah_biii
Novice

Nov 10, 2006, 7:18 PM

Post #2 of 3 (7086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Amber can go offleash! [In reply to] Can't Post

wao, your Amber look very nice and cute dute.....

Do ur Amber like to bite anything that her look at?? becouse i facing this problem for my kiki which is same breed with Amber... my kiki always make me faint when i come back from my work cos she always like to make my room up side down, but it is a nice thing that i can live with kiki now, she have brighten my life up....

Regards,

ah_biii

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 10, 2006, 7:46 PM

Post #3 of 3 (7083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ah_biii] Amber can go offleash! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha thanks dude!

She used too but stopped at 5mth. We got her when she was 31/2. Do you live alone with her? How long are away from home a day? If your dog is left alone in the house for several hours, they;ll tend to chew & reck up the whole house out of boredom. What you could do is, try putting him in the playpen or tie him up in a certain area n your room away from things that she enjoy ripping up. And then give her sumthing else to chew-raw hide, soft toys, rubbery balls, etc, etc. Put it around him & everyday before leaving for work, change his toys so that he won't get bored with his previous one. And if you do catch him chewing up your things, make sure ypu correct him with a firm 'NO!' Try this and see what happens....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my